Manny

Related:
Create New Tag

1/31/2018 8:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/31/2018 8:20 PM

Got to spend the day riding and talking business with Manny today at Cahulia. Tough day at the office. For those of you that don’t know Manny, known as Team Green on the Vital MX forum, he is passionate about Moto and a very smart guy. His company builds our carbon end caps and muffler housings. He’s very involved in the Moto industry and selfishly helps out a lot of riders. Thanks Manny.
Photo

|

1/31/2018 8:32 PM

I'm confused.

|

1/31/2018 8:33 PM

tobz wrote:

I'm confused.

He meant selflessly

|

1/31/2018 8:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/19/2018 5:16 PM

tongue
|

1/31/2018 8:34 PM

Manny is good people and has the energy level of a teenager.

|

1/31/2018 8:43 PM

I got to ride with him a few times so far this winter. Always a good time!

Photo

|

1/31/2018 8:52 PM

Hey Don.....I've met and hung out a bit with both you two. Both really good blokes in my eyes! Hope you guys had a blast , and hope to go shred dirt with both of you one day.

When you said " Manny had a rough day at the office " .....is he ok? Or was he playing hooky from work?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/31/2018 9:00 PM

Definitely a good guy!

|

1/31/2018 9:19 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Hey Don.....I've met and hung out a bit with both you two. Both really good blokes in my eyes! Hope you guys had a blast , and hope to go shred dirt with both of you one day.

When you said " Manny had a rough day at the office " .....is he ok? Or was he playing hooky from work?

Too much fun.

|

1/31/2018 11:57 PM

Smart guy? The dude rides a Suzukismile

|

2/1/2018 12:15 AM

I kind of find it funny that a guy on here with the name TeamGreen is very defensive about the Husqvarna teams and is currently riding a Suzuki lol.

Manny contributes a lot of good stuff around here for sure. Anyone who rides Yellow has to be cool.

|

2/1/2018 4:32 AM

Manny is a great guy. If you really know Manny Over the years He has worked with several top riders helping them train hard daily to be a great top 5 Pro riders.

Day after A1 he was headed to ride at Pala and I met up with him to check out the Vital 2018 RMZ450 and I thought we were going to install our Brand new RMZ hoses but he wanted to keep it stock just a little longer so he took a set of hoses to put on later when doing some upgrades. His detail to bike feel and set up has drastically improved how the Stock RMZ is working. He is very good at setting up a bike and has the suspension everyone was complaining about working very good with no revalving or springs. Just fine adjustment. Impressive.

|

2/1/2018 5:51 AM

I saw some guy that looked just like him in Houston recently.

|

2/1/2018 6:14 AM

slipdog wrote:

I got to ride with him a few times so far this winter. Always a good time!

Photo

Did you remember to bring your fucking FRONT WHEEL after our Ione ride?!

Manny is good people, met him at the Calgary National, spent the day playing in the sandbox in Ione. Pizza and pies afterwards. Good times. Oh ya, he makes the Energizer Bunny look like he’s on lithium.

|