Mammoth Motocross

Related:
Create New Tag

6/11/2018 6:10 PM

Anyone heading up the hill this year? Spent the last weeks going through both bikes. Tires, bearings, brake pads, top end for the two stroke, suspension service, chains sprockets bikes are ready. Feeling in good shape this year ready to go bear hunting.

|

6/11/2018 10:51 PM

I’ll be up there. Driving from So Cal thursdsy afternoon.

|

6/11/2018 11:32 PM

Be there during Vet weekend.

|

6/11/2018 11:37 PM

So excited to go bear hunting this year!!

Say hi if you see this bike!!

Photo
Photo

|

6/12/2018 4:58 AM

I wish bro. I've raced there many times, it's probably my favorite spot in the world. Epic

|

6/12/2018 5:39 AM

It's on my bucket list for sure. Question to you regulars, what are the chances of them letting an East Coast guy in? With the qualifiers it seems impossible for me to be able to race it.

|

6/12/2018 5:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/12/2018 5:44 AM

Travis, I'll split gas money with you smile

Definitely hope to experience Mammoth one day, even if only as a spectator. Definitely does seem epic.

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

6/12/2018 6:49 AM

TJMX947 wrote:

It's on my bucket list for sure. Question to you regulars, what are the chances of them letting an East Coast guy in? With the ...more

You don’t have to qualify. There’s open sign ups for remaining spots after the qualifying. I’ve done that every year and going on my 4th. Just like with any big race I’m on the website the hour reg opens online.

|

6/12/2018 7:15 AM

We will be there for the whole event.

|

6/12/2018 7:35 AM

TJMX947 wrote:

It's on my bucket list for sure. Question to you regulars, what are the chances of them letting an East Coast guy in? With the ...more

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

You don’t have to qualify. There’s open sign ups for remaining spots after the qualifying. I’ve done that every year and going ...more

I’ll second that, I never do the qualifiers, just sign up online the day it opens.

|

6/12/2018 9:45 AM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

Travis, I'll split gas money with you smile

Definitely hope to experience Mammoth one day, even if only as a spectator. ...more

Lets wait until you're a couple of years into your marriage then we'll spring it on the wives!

I definitely want to go, I've tried to talk my wife into it as a vacation...Hit the Mammoth Vet Weekend, then after the race stop in Vegas, check out the Grand Canyon, stop in New Orleans...make a good 3 week trip of it.

|