Mammoth 2021

Brent
|
crc245
1/30/2021 3:26pm
LOVE the race, hate the promotor; Seriously considering skipping it for the first time due to what transpired with other SoCal tracks last Spring...
mb60
1/30/2021 3:43pm
Did I read right that they had 58 inches of snow in 24 hour's ?
COAL-TRAIN
1/30/2021 3:51pm
crc245 wrote:
LOVE the race, hate the promotor; Seriously considering skipping it for the first time due to what transpired with other SoCal tracks last Spring...
My thing is how he didn't address the situation. We all fuck up and do dumb things...but own up to it. Its like the dude does not even care or think he did anything wrong.
Brent
1/30/2021 4:33pm
mb60 wrote:
Did I read right that they had 58 inches of snow in 24 hour's ?
yeah there will be snow in late June as usual...

The Shop

Falcon
Fantasy
798th
1/30/2021 7:18pm
crc245 wrote:
COAL-TRAIN wrote:
My thing is how he didn't address the situation. We all fuck up and do dumb things...but own up to it. Its like the dude does...
My thing is how he didn't address the situation. We all fuck up and do dumb things...but own up to it. Its like the dude does not even care or think he did anything wrong.
What's the Cliff's Notes version?
BAMX
1/30/2021 9:04pm
crc245 wrote:
COAL-TRAIN wrote:
My thing is how he didn't address the situation. We all fuck up and do dumb things...but own up to it. Its like the dude does...
Falcon wrote:
During the first COVID lockdown, Cal City MX was flying under the radar and staying open. The Mammoth promoter turned him into city/county or something along those lines and got him shutdown.
1/30/2021 9:27pm
crc245 wrote:
COAL-TRAIN wrote:
Falcon wrote:
2x had his events cancelled

Tracks still open to public Cal City, Perris, Glen Helen

Myron called county officials to get the shut down.

His story is he did it for the safety of the Moto community.

The tracks all think he did it out of spite since he wasn’t making money so why should they.

Now there will never be a 2x event in SoCal anywhere other than Pala.

Post a reply to: Mammoth 2021

The Latest