Malcom officially out for outdoors..

NV825
Fantasy
2730th
5/13/2018 4:48pm Edited Date/Time 5/13/2018 4:49pm
It's not personal, it's business.

If you don't think Malcolm and his team haven't crunched the numbers to go solo for the outdoors then that's on you and I'd love to see the spreadsheets that show how he can make the margin his team is looking for. Really, if you have it then show it to the world. It works out better for him to take the summer off, do some marketing stuff for BTO, and then hit the overseas indoor races for some SX prep.
Sprock3t
5/13/2018 4:56pm
Im a big fan of the Stewarts. Sadly i was greatly disappointed when that interview came out a few weeks ago and Malcolm basically admitted to not being physically prepaired for supercross. i understand he didn’t have a “factory” ride lined up, and he was supposedly doing it on his own.

One solid off season of training would go a long way for his career.
reded
5/14/2018 4:56am
He doesn't wanna race motorcycles or he'd be racing. He just happens to be good enough and his last name carries enough weight to make a few bucks without having to put out a lot of effort. From a business POV, I can appreciate his ability to make a fair bit of money by playing a sport during the winter. From my POV as a person who has loved the sport since I was able to crawl up to a dirtbike and touch it, I can't stand his lack of heart and the way he only uses the sport and his name to make those few dollars, then it's adios until next SX season, suckers.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Malcom officially out for outdoors..

The Latest