Malcom Stewart Chain Derail and comes back on??!

Related:
Create New Tag

11/14/2019 8:02 PM

So Carmichael touched on it briefly, but I can’t find anything on what caused Malcom to crash. I know he was going warp speed, but apparently his chain derailed and came back on. Carmichael touches on it for one of the race reports but it didn’t zoom in. Anyone make out the chain actually coming off and coming back on??? I’ve tried to see it but I just can’t..

|

11/14/2019 8:17 PM

WE LANDED ON THE MOON!

|

11/14/2019 10:10 PM

I remember that happening , but it was really hard to see anything on video. But I do remember thinking , that's exactly how a bike acts when the chain derails. I wasn't lucky enough to have it slip back on the one time it happened to me.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

11/15/2019 3:36 AM

So it really wasn’t him being sketchy, just a bike problem. Crazy

|

11/15/2019 6:21 AM

I would love to see the zoomed slow-mo video

|

11/15/2019 6:25 AM

Epstein was murdered.

|

11/15/2019 9:43 AM

My 2 cents. I find it hard to believe that a chain could come off and back on on a 55hp plus engine running wide open through the whoops. Every chain I have seen that comes off gets pulled down toward the axle.

|

11/15/2019 12:23 PM

motoxxx599 wrote:

Epstein was murdered.

Hahaha last place I thought I’d see an Epstein meme. Never get old

|

11/15/2019 12:59 PM

I saw a video of a tire on a race car come completely off the rim and roll beside the car and magically go back on. I think a chain could do the same.

|

11/15/2019 1:05 PM

Sounds like Malcom and the race car driver have some good guardian angels.

Epstein not so much.

|

11/15/2019 1:51 PM

Mit12 wrote:

My 2 cents. I find it hard to believe that a chain could come off and back on on a 55hp plus engine running wide open through the whoops. Every chain I have seen that comes off gets pulled down toward the axle.

+ the chain guide actually forces the chain to stay on the sprocket. I rode my old ktm home from a friends track one time back in the 90's and the sprocket was toast but the chain still did not fall off.

Photo

|

11/15/2019 1:57 PM

Mit12 wrote:

zippytech wrote:

+ the chain guide actually forces the chain to stay on the sprocket. I rode my old ktm home from a friends track one time back in the 90's and the sprocket was toast but the chain still did not fall off.

Photo

That thing has plenty of life left!

In unrelated news, whoever did that flooring needs to put the pipe down before work.

|

11/15/2019 2:06 PM

Motox627! wrote:

That thing has plenty of life left!

In unrelated news, whoever did that flooring needs to put the pipe down before work.

Yea, no shit. it's actually a work bench of sorts..

|