Malcolm says James isn't done yet...

Related:
Create New Tag

7/4/2017 8:22 AM

Post-race podcast from MXGP of Lombardia. Starts at 10:00....

|

7/4/2017 8:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/4/2017 8:26 AM

I'm 54 years old and have had 2 heart failures and an open heart surgery in the last 3 years......and i also keep saying I'm not done yet BUT.....

|

7/4/2017 8:31 AM

Here's the video

">Malcolm at Lombardia
|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

7/4/2017 8:39 AM

Photo
|

7/4/2017 8:39 AM

Red Bull Straight Rhythm is perfect for James, 50 second sprints for heats (no need to train/diet), no turns, he can set the forks as stiff as he wants, and scrub the piss out of everything. It's the perfect event for James. He could likely be competitive in that event into his 50s. Monster Energy Cup - (3) 10 lap heats, possible for him to be "competitive" (but not win) because of the shorter races, less training needed, etc but more difficult for him than Red Bull Straight rhythm.

SX and MX, he's done, never be competitive in those ever again. His heart isn't in it, not willing to train/diet (don't blame him).

|

7/4/2017 9:21 AM

Like the boy that cried wolf...how many times do we have to hear that yet have him not show up with no word as why to his fans? Malcolm should be more concerned about his own career than his brothers, why again is he not out there racing?

|

7/4/2017 9:24 AM

It's sucks how the Stewarts rarely talk. Then when they open their mouths, it's mostly just talk.

|

7/4/2017 9:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/4/2017 9:30 AM

It can't only be me who is getting absolutely sick and tired of the whole " not done yet, still wants to be out there, heart is still in it......" comments from the Stewart camp.

Just shut the hell up and show up to a race!! Or just shut the hell up. pinch

|

7/4/2017 9:29 AM

Still trying to track down a factory ECU...

|

7/4/2017 9:30 AM

Track and Trail wrote:

It's sucks how the Stewarts rarely talk. Then when they open their mouths, it's mostly just talk.

Malcolm did his deal for sx......it's not all talk. Outside of the top 10 I'm not sure why anyone would do the Outdoors!

|

7/4/2017 9:41 AM

Track and Trail wrote:

kkawboy14 wrote:

Malcolm did his deal for sx......it's not all talk. Outside of the top 10 I'm not sure why anyone would do the Outdoors!

Um because he said he was taking off outdoors last year to train for SX and showed up out of shape. So best way to increase fitness since he's not going to have discipline to do it on his own is to show up to the races and get into shape that way...

|

7/4/2017 10:05 AM

Talk is cheap, action speaks.....

|

7/4/2017 10:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2017 10:29 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

I'm 54 years old and have had 2 heart failures and an open heart surgery in the last 3 years......and i also keep saying I'm not done yet BUT.....

Was eating all that meat, cheese, and eggs over the years worth it? Eat plant based and watch your body bounce back, guaranteed.

|

7/4/2017 10:18 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

TsmithMX wrote:

Was eating all that meat, cheese, and eggs over the years worth it? Eat plant based and watch your body bounce back, guaranteed.

Photo

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

7/4/2017 10:26 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

TsmithMX wrote:

Seriously. Shut the fuck up. Pretentious asshole...

|

7/4/2017 10:27 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

TsmithMX wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3515293/Vegetarian-diet-raises-risk-heart-disease-cancer.html

|

7/4/2017 10:35 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

TsmithMX wrote:

You really knocked that comment out of the park but....
Photo

|

7/4/2017 10:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/4/2017 10:56 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

TsmithMX wrote:

What a sanctimonious asshole you are!

|

7/4/2017 11:27 AM

TsmithMX wrote:

The vegans I have seen all look physically terrible and none of them live any longer. So.....

|

7/4/2017 11:39 AM

I honestly don't care what either of the Stewart's do anymore. WGAF?

|

7/4/2017 11:43 AM

Track and Trail wrote:

A rider's face can say a lot. Especially the mouth part of the face.

|

7/4/2017 11:44 AM

Does he actually even say James is not done though? Sounded to me like he said he is enjoying life and then when Malcolm gets back they will start training. Didn't really hear anything to say James plans to ride again unless I missed it?

|

7/4/2017 11:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/4/2017 11:57 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

kkawboy, holy sh!t glad to hear you are still kicking.

54 is way too young. If you don't mind can you elaborate on why you think you've experienced heart rate failures at such a young age? I ask because I'm having some issues myself and I believe mine are 100% related to stress. I'm a stressed business owner and I believe I remember hearing you are as well? If yes, do you feel the stressful work-a-holic lifestyle was the major cause of your condition? Or, was it a combination of a bad diet, no exercise, stress, etc? How was your diet? Do you smoke?

Let me know. I've always been really healthy, active, and my diet it is very good. But stress and working 18hrs a day has overpowered all of that. I'm currently in the process of working my way back out of the hole that I dug for myself.

With your heart condition, are you able to exercise and get your heart rate maxing out like you used to when you were younger? Let us know your situation if you don't mind.

|

7/4/2017 12:03 PM

This thread is the reason the Stewart's keep there mouths shut.

|

7/4/2017 12:07 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Man, that's rough.
I say go for it Kawboy! I encourage you to eat, sleep and train as the athlete you are, and get yourself to your race shape, best you can without putting your heart at risk. It may take a while to get to where you want, but it'll be well worth it, in the health benefits, being able to do the sport you love, having a target to work toward and look forward to when you get up each day. If you look at yourself seriously, without apology as an athlete, it'll be so worth it.

I'm 55, so we'll be racing in the same class. I hope see you on the starting line one day soon.
So go for it! Then post a video of your first race back.
Have a great day!
Radical

|

7/4/2017 12:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/4/2017 2:07 PM

BMSOBx2 wrote:

I honestly don't care what either of the Stewart's do anymore. WGAF?

I've kinda gotten that way too.

Malcolm seems like a good egg but "you guys don't understand.." has gotten old.

As for James, if he gave two shits about any of his fans, he'd have said something, but he hasn't. That's his right, but I, despite admiring his skills, have gotten over him, largely because he gives no f's.

I mean damn - if he'd have just said "Hey folks - I'm going to take a couple years off to be with my wife and kid - see you after that" or something, then that'd be different. And no one would have blamed him.

|

TsmithMX wrote:

Maybe,but you are still gonna die. wink

|

Ed Johnson

Edited Date/Time: 7/4/2017 12:14 PM

kzizok wrote:

Here's the video

">Malcolm at Lombardia

You Bastard!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Hook, line, and sinker.

|

7/4/2017 12:16 PM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

kkawboy, holy sh!t glad to hear you are still kicking.

54 is way too young. If you don't mind can you elaborate on why you think you've experienced heart rate failures at such a young age? I ask because I'm having some issues myself and I believe mine are 100% related to stress. I'm a stressed business owner and I believe I remember hearing you are as well? If yes, do you feel the stressful work-a-holic lifestyle was the major cause of your condition? Or, was it a combination of a bad diet, no exercise, stress, etc? How was your diet? Do you smoke?

Let me know. I've always been really healthy, active, and my diet it is very good. But stress and working 18hrs a day has overpowered all of that. I'm currently in the process of working my way back out of the hole that I dug for myself.

With your heart condition, are you able to exercise and get your heart rate maxing out like you used to when you were younger? Let us know your situation if you don't mind.

18 hrs a day? jeez what kind of business you runningw00t

|

7/4/2017 12:19 PM

Photo

|