Malcolm at lorettas? What?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/31/2017 8:52 PM

I'm confused, look at the photos that Malcolm is tagged in on instagram. He's riding some kx250 that looks kind of junky (a kit though) as well as some minimalistic (maybe futuristic) graphics. I looked in the pre entry's and counselor find anything. I'm confused! What's up? P.s he isn't in any better of shape.

|

7/31/2017 8:58 PM

Think he's doing the first lap practice or something of the sorts. Not racing. More of a publicity thing

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

7/31/2017 8:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2017 9:00 PM

The video in question. 7 seconds of Stewart riding at Loretta's. https://www.instagram.com/p/BXNhMsbFhQU/

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

7/31/2017 8:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2017 9:01 PM

Pace bike celebrity.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

7/31/2017 9:11 PM

Gotta give big Kudos to Malcolm, he was out there in the heat in full gear from 7:30am-5pm as the celebrity pace bike for the first lap of each practice session. The short time in between practice sessions didn't allow him to take off his gear to cool off but he took it in stride and was friendly to the kids and riders all day long.
The bike is one of James's old Kawis spiced up with some matte colored Seven graphics (and no I didn't ask if it has a factory ECU)

Photo

Photo

|

7/31/2017 9:21 PM

Khi hubs and all!!!!

|

7/31/2017 9:45 PM

"Pace bike celebrity"

But please and ty for the invigorating and compelling thread you started.

|