Malcolm Stewart talks supercross, fitness, James and doing the MXON!

mccread
Our guy Stateside Doug Turney got a nice interview with Malcolm at the JGR facility and got his thoughts on a range of subjects from supercross, to outdoors, racing the MXoN, and being an uncle!

Malcolm was very honest about his fitness and gives us an update on James as well.

Stewart interview
|
logan_140
4/28/2018 4:27am
mccread wrote:
Our guy Stateside Doug Turney got a nice interview with Malcolm at the JGR facility and got his thoughts on a range of subjects from supercross...
Our guy Stateside Doug Turney got a nice interview with Malcolm at the JGR facility and got his thoughts on a range of subjects from supercross, to outdoors, racing the MXoN, and being an uncle!

Malcolm was very honest about his fitness and gives us an update on James as well.

Stewart interview
What does he say about James? Don’t have time to watch/ read right now. Just curious
matze
Fantasy
3101st
4/28/2018 4:29am
mccread wrote:
Our guy Stateside Doug Turney got a nice interview with Malcolm at the JGR facility and got his thoughts on a range of subjects from supercross...

Stewart interview
logan_140 wrote:
What does he say about James? Don’t have time to watch/ read right now. Just curious
Hes 100% back, preparing for outdoors and is willing to do mxon
BS12
4/28/2018 4:35am Edited Date/Time 4/28/2018 4:43am
What’s the one question you get asked all the time?

Everyone always wants to know where my brother is, for the last two years! But he’s good I talk to him every day. He’s hanging out and having fun just like anybody else. It’s unfortunate some people don’t agree with what he has done but it’s his decision, he has won everything, when a guy goes 24-0 it kind of shuts everybody up.
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3725th
4/28/2018 4:36am
Good interview with a lot of inconvenient truths from Malcolm. I really like that dudes sincerity and humble attitude.

The article itself was full of grammatical errors. Proofreading before publishing would’ve made certain parts of it much less confusing.

The Shop

kongols
4/28/2018 4:40am
mccread wrote:

Stewart interview
logan_140 wrote:
matze wrote:
Hes 100% back, preparing for outdoors and is willing to do mxon
Nice. 24-0
4/28/2018 5:00am
"The good news is I might try to do the Des Nations since it’s at Red Bud. " What, for Puerto Rico? Man, what kind of pickle would the U.S. be in if we had to tap Mookie for the MXdN?
kkawboy14
4/28/2018 6:29am
James doesn’t realize that this world is a “what have you done for me lately?”...world!
davistld01
4/28/2018 6:50am Edited Date/Time 4/28/2018 6:50am
I would say that statement about James puts a lid on all the questions as to whether he will ever line up at a pro motocross or supercross event again...no. He walked away from the sport after winning all there was to win...more than once, and now he gets to win at life, as a father and husband on his own terms, his own way.

That's not a bad deal at all. Thank, James for the good times. Have a great life.
Fourth_Floor
4/28/2018 6:59am
davistld01 wrote:
I would say that statement about James puts a lid on all the questions as to whether he will ever line up at a pro motocross...
I would say that statement about James puts a lid on all the questions as to whether he will ever line up at a pro motocross or supercross event again...no. He walked away from the sport after winning all there was to win...more than once, and now he gets to win at life, as a father and husband on his own terms, his own way.

That's not a bad deal at all. Thank, James for the good times. Have a great life.
That's what I took from it as well. The dude is done.
DA498
4/28/2018 7:37am
"The good news is I might try to do the Des Nations since it’s at Red Bud. " What, for Puerto Rico? Man, what kind of...
"The good news is I might try to do the Des Nations since it’s at Red Bud. " What, for Puerto Rico? Man, what kind of pickle would the U.S. be in if we had to tap Mookie for the MXdN?
I don’t get that either, does he think it’s the USGP instead? That could of used a follow up question.
rdrurypi
4/28/2018 8:10am
I don’t believe they have a USGP in America this year. He has probably had conversations to ride for another country at the MXoN.
BikerScars
4/28/2018 12:05pm
davistld01 wrote:
I would say that statement about James puts a lid on all the questions as to whether he will ever line up at a pro motocross...

Agreed. Easily one of the best ever!
devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3887th
4/28/2018 12:51pm
rdrurypi wrote:
I don’t believe they have a USGP in America this year. He has probably had conversations to ride for another country at the MXoN.
He's probably going to ride for Puerto Rico alongside Nicoletti and a true Puerto Rican.
Motoxdoc
4/28/2018 1:13pm
That interview didn't go deep into ANYTHING and then it just petered out; with that being said, something is better than nothing!...Thanks to the interviewer and thanks for posting.
Mit12
4/28/2018 1:37pm
I say this out of pure jealousy and respect for Malcolm. How can a man with so much talent not put in the training to be the best? I worked my ass off training working 40 plus hours a week at my full time job as a union millwright and raced every weekend i was not working. I was lacking the talent to be more than a upper mid pack pro. There were times I would get off work at 12:30pm drive home sleep for 2 hours and go to saddleback and race. It kills me to see such a good guy and talented rider that won’t put in the work. I wish Malcolm the best but I can clearly see why no factories are beating down the door to sign him.

Post a reply to: Malcolm Stewart talks supercross, fitness, James and doing the MXON!

The Latest