Malcolm Stewart interview

Mxjuncks
10/25/2016 5:33am Edited Date/Time 10/25/2016 5:34am

He seems to have the geico stamped on the seven jersey already

RedRum666
10/25/2016 8:55am
Funny, the interview starts off by them calling malcolm " James "..... I noticed on the Arhem SX highlights the announcer calls him " James Stewart " as well before a pause and then correcting himself....

part of me thought the Stew Bros might be toying with everyone and they have something in the works and are just keeping it under wraps.......but its fair to say in this day in age, the cat would be out of the bag on that by now....i still hope that is the case, but sure looks dismal at this point after that interview....I wonder why Malcolm would still run the Geico graphics and clothes when he could have run the Seven set up again???
Mxjuncks
10/25/2016 9:16am
RedRum666 wrote:
Funny, the interview starts off by them calling malcolm " James "..... I noticed on the Arhem SX highlights the announcer calls him " James Stewart...
Funny, the interview starts off by them calling malcolm " James "..... I noticed on the Arhem SX highlights the announcer calls him " James Stewart " as well before a pause and then correcting himself....

part of me thought the Stew Bros might be toying with everyone and they have something in the works and are just keeping it under wraps.......but its fair to say in this day in age, the cat would be out of the bag on that by now....i still hope that is the case, but sure looks dismal at this point after that interview....I wonder why Malcolm would still run the Geico graphics and clothes when he could have run the Seven set up again???
Didn't think about it that way, you sure do bring up a good point though !Huh there's deff More going on than we know, but I'm sure we will find out soon
jeffro503
10/25/2016 10:00am
The way I see it...

If I owned a team and was looking for a 450 rider , I'd be taking a hard look at Malcolm for sure. I've always been a big fan of Malcolm's , and last year he proved that he could win a title on the small bikes. I think he's a better rider on a 450 myself , even though the competition is tougher in that class....I think Malcolm could get some good finishes and get some great TV time for the sponsors. Kind of a win-win for SX. For the outdoors , I think there is no question he definitely needs to be on a 450.

I keep saying this , but I seriously think Malcolm has some untapped potential. I would take a chance on him because I think he not only deserves it , but I bet he would be worth every penny. I sure hope he lands a ride that will give him some good equipment and a team that will believe in him.

I also bet he doesn't miss out on any more series either. Lesson learned I bet.

The Shop

3rdgearpinned
10/25/2016 3:40pm
ok so if he dont have a current ride and contracts end 10/1 then is his racing oversees on his own bike and his own dime? Someone quote me so ill get a notification.

Thanks
Torco1
10/25/2016 3:44pm
zehn wrote:
Reed isn't listening
Jmicmoto13 wrote:
Reed isn't a legitimate threat. He's in a mentorship role. And he's one person out of what, 100 or so pro riders lining up for sx/Mx...
Reed isn't a legitimate threat. He's in a mentorship role. And he's one person out of what, 100 or so pro riders lining up for sx/Mx in the 250/ 450 class. Hardly someone to be the example of an SX only contract.
dirtnapper wrote:
If there was ever a time for my "llama stare" gif, it's after reading your first sentence........
davistld01
10/25/2016 7:06pm
jeffro503 wrote:
The way I see it... If I owned a team and was looking for a 450 rider , I'd be taking a hard look at Malcolm...
The way I see it...

If I owned a team and was looking for a 450 rider , I'd be taking a hard look at Malcolm for sure. I've always been a big fan of Malcolm's , and last year he proved that he could win a title on the small bikes. I think he's a better rider on a 450 myself , even though the competition is tougher in that class....I think Malcolm could get some good finishes and get some great TV time for the sponsors. Kind of a win-win for SX. For the outdoors , I think there is no question he definitely needs to be on a 450.

I keep saying this , but I seriously think Malcolm has some untapped potential. I would take a chance on him because I think he not only deserves it , but I bet he would be worth every penny. I sure hope he lands a ride that will give him some good equipment and a team that will believe in him.

I also bet he doesn't miss out on any more series either. Lesson learned I bet.
For him to win the 250 SX Championship being such a big guy so clearly more suitable for a 450, is pretty impressive to say the least. I believe Malcolm has a ton of heart, and like you said...has a ton of untapped potential. Personally, I think he'd be a great investment for any solid team.
kiwifan
10/25/2016 7:15pm
davistld01 wrote:
For him to win the 250 SX Championship being such a big guy so clearly more suitable for a 450, is pretty impressive to say the...
For him to win the 250 SX Championship being such a big guy so clearly more suitable for a 450, is pretty impressive to say the least. I believe Malcolm has a ton of heart, and like you said...has a ton of untapped potential. Personally, I think he'd be a great investment for any solid team.
Yup, we may never know why the Geico deal wasnt signed, not as though the Geico team having a HRC 450 was a big deal (Jeremy Martin is getting one for 2018, so they are not putting a stake in the ground by not having one for 2017) .....lets hope he either turns up for A1 on his own dime to prove he is the real deal and then gets a ride or gets a ride prior to that.
Mxjuncks
10/26/2016 1:35am Edited Date/Time 10/26/2016 1:36am

Post a reply to: Malcolm Stewart interview

The Latest