Malcolm Stewart Riding JGR Suzuki

Related:
Create New Tag

6/7/2018 11:31 AM

I noticed a couple pictures on instagram of him riding one and it looks like the outdoor track of the compound. Just curious if anybody knows why he’s on that bike. With Phil going to Husky and Hill stepping up to the 450, along with Bogle coming back soon, I wouldn’t think Malcolm would be doing any outdoors for JGR? Isn’t he doing the SX race in Montreal? If so, maybe it’s for that? I’m a bit confused, so I figured maybe if I post it up over here, somebody will have some answers.

Photo
Photo

|

6/7/2018 11:40 AM

Is he not allowed to ride for fun just like anyone else?

Montreal SX is in September.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/7/2018 11:43 AM

Trying his best to stay relevant through social media while the men are busy racing.

|

6/7/2018 11:45 AM

Just seen he has signed to do some Itailan SX in the winter

|

6/7/2018 11:46 AM

Wells423 wrote:

Trying his best to stay relevant through social media while the men are busy racing.

says the douchebag...

|

6/7/2018 11:51 AM

Wells423 wrote:

rosebud441 wrote:

says the douchebag...

laughing
|

6/7/2018 11:52 AM

For some reason I seem to recall something about "select events" with regards to outdoors. Would be cool to see him line up at High Point and go from there.

|

6/7/2018 11:54 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

What does riding for fun have to do with anything? He has what looks to be a factory bike from a team he did SX only with. I just didn't know he still had access to a JGR bike. If he was riding any old bike or the kawasaki that he had before SX started, I wouldn't have thought anything about it, but he's riding what looks to be a JGR bike. Which is interesting since I thought that deal was SX only.

|

6/7/2018 12:04 PM

Vaguely remember hearing/reading that JGR was going to be supplying him with bikes and support through his offseason.

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

6/7/2018 12:06 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Marcus Beasley wrote:

What does riding for fun have to do with anything? He has what looks to be a factory bike from a team he did SX only with. I just didn't know he still had access to a JGR bike. If he was riding any old bike or the kawasaki that he had before SX started, I wouldn't have thought anything about it, but he's riding what looks to be a JGR bike. Which is interesting since I thought that deal was SX only.

JGR gave him a bike to ride for the summer. Its public knowledge.

|

6/7/2018 12:46 PM

Wells423 wrote:

ouch LOL.

|

6/7/2018 12:46 PM

Wells423 wrote:

rosebud441 wrote:

says the douchebag...

says the snowflake?

|

6/7/2018 12:49 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Marcus Beasley wrote:

Donovan759 wrote:

JGR gave him a bike to ride for the summer. Its public knowledge.

Didn't know that. He should strap it on the bass boat for his IG.

|

6/7/2018 2:10 PM

Photo
|

6/7/2018 2:27 PM

RBSR is outdoors.

|

6/7/2018 2:29 PM

I'm pretty sure JGR gave him a bike with some kit suspension and there graphics

|

2009 RMZ 250 (sold)
2004 LTZ 400
#nukethequads

6/7/2018 2:31 PM

He said along that he was given a bike to stay in shape and would race certain events.

Montreal, Tokyo and US open come to mind. I'm sure he is in line for SX only next year with JGR again.

|

6/7/2018 2:35 PM

Crazy that with his brothers connections and multi-millions they can't put together a bike for 12 races for him.

|

6/7/2018 2:40 PM

gnarwhip wrote:

Crazy that with his brothers connections and multi-millions they can't put together a bike for 12 races for him.

I think that's what is happening here....

|

6/7/2018 2:45 PM

gnarwhip wrote:

HJablomie wrote:

I think that's what is happening here....

Except that he's already 3 rounds behind. Kind of like his last 2 seasons of SX. Seriously, I don't get the Malcolm fanboys. He is talented. He does not want to work hard enough to turn that talent into success. End of story.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

6/7/2018 2:56 PM

I think he’s doing what he enjoys doing. He seems like a really nice guy.

|

6/7/2018 3:02 PM

Him & james @ daytona guys

|

6/7/2018 3:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/7/2018 3:05 PM

So will he be with jgr for SX?

|

6/7/2018 5:05 PM

is there something happening the the sport back door? teams look for hardwork over results?
nicoletti will not get more results than malcom and it was choosen

just like ktm hired Broc ticle even before the drug test had no results

|

6/7/2018 5:11 PM

rdmx151 wrote:

is there something happening the the sport back door? teams look for hardwork over results?

Huh?

|

6/7/2018 6:07 PM

rdmx151 wrote:

according to good sources, Malcolm turned down an outdoor ride with JGR.

|

6/7/2018 10:38 PM

an *

|

6/8/2018 12:55 AM

Really like to see him come up to Australia and ride the SX series like Brayton did. Leads to a a supercross overall I'm told.

|

6/8/2018 1:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/8/2018 1:07 AM

rdmx151 wrote:

Nicoletti has finished top 5 in the points outdoors, Malcolm hasn't even raced an outdoor for 4 years.

|

6/8/2018 1:23 AM

rdmx151 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

according to good sources, Malcolm turned down an outdoor ride with JGR.

So he turned down the fill in ride that Philty Phil got? Disappointing, it seems like he has no desire to actually do this MX/SX thing with a 100% determination. The potential is incredibly high with Mookie, too bad that we'll never see what could've been.

|