Malcolm Stewart On An Alta At Zaca Station

Related:
Create New Tag

2/6/2019 4:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2019 4:44 PM

The title says it all, haha.

This video is one of those things that you make with intent to put it out to the masses, but business deals between some of the parties tie it up and it hides on a hard drive. During the filming of "Premix 2" a few years ago with Malcolm Stewart at Zaca Station, the Alta guys rolled out one of their race-built Redshift bikes for Malcolm to turn some laps on for another video. At the time, there were talks that would have put Malcolm on the bike for the international Supercross races in Europe, but that obviously fell through.

Now that enough time has passed, Alta has shuttered, and Donn, myself, and a few other guys are in transition from TWMX to our next venture, we figured it was time for everyone to see it. Just want to say thank you to everyone for their support over the last week, it's good to know people want to see what we make. If you want to more moto content whileTWMX is on hold, do us a favor and add swapmotolive.com to your list of sites. We're still in the early stages of the site, but there's enough to keep you interested for a few minutes and more will come each day.

Appreciate everything and thanks for looking.

|

2/6/2019 4:49 PM

Who was he riding with ?

|

2/6/2019 4:58 PM

Very cool! Never been to Zaca , but man that place looks fun. And like Jay asked above , who was he riding with? Dude looks like he rips.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

2/6/2019 5:00 PM

Awesome video. Such a bummer about Alta, and TWMX. If 6 months ago you told me I’d be saying that I wouldn’t have believed it.

|

2/6/2019 5:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2019 5:01 PM

Two companies and a rider that I hope can come back stronger than before. Been a subscriber and have nearly all issues since issue #2 (still looking for issue 1). Thanks for posting... will keep posted for swapmotolive. Always cool to hear about things that sponsorships/endorsements hide.

|

2/6/2019 5:10 PM

500guy wrote:

Who was he riding with ?

i think its james stewart..? or am i too crazy? he has a 7 on his bike and does look to be black, and yeah he´s fast

|

2/6/2019 5:11 PM

I just got hit with the very depressing reality that Zaca Station, Alta Motors, and Transworld all died within the span of about 9 months.

|

If it can't be fixed with a hammer, it's an electrical problem.

2/6/2019 5:31 PM

SeaClassExpert wrote:

I just got hit with the very depressing reality that Zaca Station, Alta Motors, and Transworld all died within the span of about 9 months.

I was thinking the same... So sad....

|

Patrick Trowbridge

2/6/2019 5:46 PM

SeaClassExpert wrote:

Dirtysmile56 wrote:

Zaca is no more? Well shit!

Hey Pat!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

2/6/2019 6:23 PM

SeaClassExpert wrote:

Dirtysmile56 wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

Hey Pat!

Jeffro!!! How are ya man? It's been a while. I went dark from Vital for the last couple years. I am semi back though...Whats been happening?

|

Patrick Trowbridge

2/6/2019 6:27 PM

Dirtysmile56 wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

Hey Pat!

Dirtysmile56 wrote:

Jeffro!!! How are ya man? It's been a while. I went dark from Vital for the last couple years. I am semi back though...Whats been happening?

Not much brother!! Glad to see you back though! Nothing to new with me. Just itching for the Spring to finally hit. I'm on a 125 - 250 2 stroke thing this next summer , and really looking forward to it. Other than that , I've been good with work , life and everything else. And you? Hopefully we can get together for some ride day's brother , I'd be looking forward to it! Calamity Jane's hotwings and beer's !! smile

|

2/6/2019 6:38 PM

Thanks for sharing. Those bikes were so god damn fun to ride. sad

|

2/6/2019 6:42 PM

500guy wrote:

Who was he riding with ?

I’d have to say axell Hodges at a guess, a fellow seven mx athlete, an he wears a- stars, bell and spy. Just a guess ?‍♀️

|

2/6/2019 7:49 PM

Storm troopers!

|

2/6/2019 7:54 PM

500guy wrote:

Who was he riding with ?

thereal87 wrote:

I’d have to say axell Hodges at a guess, a fellow seven mx athlete, an he wears a- stars, bell and spy. Just a guess ?‍♀️

This guy gets it.

We have some more stuff brewing right now and this weekend, so this is far from the end for us in any capacity. It was hard to hear that a near-twenty year title and my ten years with it were "paused" but something will come together and be announced. Thanks for the clicks!

|

2/6/2019 8:26 PM

I was wondering when this footage would surface, I had heard about it but figured it was just lost in the shuffle, thanks for posting.

RIP Alta and Transworld, what could have been. . .sad

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

2/6/2019 8:55 PM

Thanks for posting. That was awesome.

|

2/6/2019 10:54 PM

Would be cool to see same day lap times on the Alta and his 450.

|

2/6/2019 11:47 PM

That was awesome! Thanks for letting it out!

|

2/7/2019 6:03 AM

Absolutely awesome. The best part is I can watch it on mute at work and I am not missing anything grin

|

2/7/2019 6:17 AM

500guy wrote:

Who was he riding with ?

thereal87 wrote:

Anton_514 wrote:

This guy gets it.

We have some more stuff brewing right now and this weekend, so this is far from the end for us in any capacity. It was hard to hear that a near-twenty year title and my ten years with it were "paused" but something will come together and be announced. Thanks for the clicks!

Can you give us a few more details here partner lol .... You can't just dangle the carrot and leave us in the dark bud.

|

2/7/2019 8:40 AM

that track looks awesome

|

2/7/2019 9:10 AM

thereal87 wrote:

Anton_514 wrote:

This guy gets it.

Bramlett321 wrote:

Can you give us a few more details here partner lol .... You can't just dangle the carrot and leave us in the dark bud.

He's Boomslangin' us, bro; it's what the cool kids do when they aren't esq'ing.

|

2/7/2019 9:34 AM

Alex.434 wrote:

Thanks for sharing. Those bikes were so god damn fun to ride. sad

Hey, they are still fun to ride cool

|

2/7/2019 11:34 AM

500guy wrote:

Who was he riding with ?

looks to be A hodges...looks just like him in some of the corners

|

2/7/2019 12:04 PM

500guy wrote:

Who was he riding with ?

MotoMan12345 wrote:

looks to be A hodges...looks just like him in some of the corners

It's definitely Hodges

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

2/7/2019 12:55 PM

Anton_514 wrote:

This guy gets it.

Bramlett321 wrote:

tingo wrote:

He's Boomslangin' us, bro; it's what the cool kids do when they aren't esq'ing.

Sorry, flew to Minneapolis this morning and was offline.

As far as the rider, a lot of people guessed correctly off the gear/helmet/goggles/riding style. Yeah, it’s Hodges.

For the second topic of what could come next, that’s still uncertain but we have options. Donn, myself, and our advertising staff are pursuing a purchase of TWMX for ourselves as an independently-owned publication, or to start a new platform. We’re still early in it, but either way, we will have something for people to read, watch, enjoy, and bag on hahaha. As soon as we know, the industry and public will know.

|

2/7/2019 1:02 PM

I wonder how much influence the ' scantily clads' had on the new owner dropping the publication?

|

2/7/2019 1:08 PM

BikeGuy321 wrote:

I wonder how much influence the ' scantily clads' had on the new owner dropping the publication?

Less than you think I'm sure. Look at the new owners other mags. Nothing even close to moto.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals