Malcolm Stewart

mb60
Anybody see the video posted today of Malcolm riding the Kawi at the Stewart compound ?
|
RonSkj
Fantasy
131st
12/12/2017 8:57pm
Yeah he looked good. Such a sick track as well
But.. Did he look comfortable?
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
12/13/2017 3:46am
I might be wrong but I believe any pro looks comfortable on a track that he trains on multiple times during the week

The Shop

mingham97
12/13/2017 5:02am
crusty_xx wrote:
I might be wrong but I believe any pro looks comfortable on a track that he trains on multiple times during the week
I hate to say that you are wrong...i always watch instagram videos of riders and you know when they are sketchy...
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
12/13/2017 5:10am
crusty_xx wrote:
mingham97 wrote:
I hate to say that you are wrong...i always watch instagram videos of riders and you know when they are sketchy...
Top 15 supercross riders on their home tracks? Who?

I'm just saying it's stupid to say Malcom is looking fast or comfortable from that video. He could lay on the couch for half a year and look like this the first day back on the bike
pmshortt2
12/13/2017 6:38am
crusty_xx wrote:
mingham97 wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
Top 15 supercross riders on their home tracks? Who? I'm just saying it's stupid to say Malcom is looking fast or comfortable from that video. He...
Top 15 supercross riders on their home tracks? Who?

I'm just saying it's stupid to say Malcom is looking fast or comfortable from that video. He could lay on the couch for half a year and look like this the first day back on the bike
Agreed. The dude has hit the same jumps thousands of times.
agn5009
12/13/2017 6:50am
Never heard of her
Turbojez
12/13/2017 6:54am Edited Date/Time 12/13/2017 6:54am
Haven't you heard?! He's the dark horse for A1!
tprice07
12/13/2017 10:14am
Is he going racing or just staying ready to be a fill in?
Kenny Watson said, on PulpMX, that Malcolm felt like he didn't get a fill in spot last year because he was operating out of a semi and that they felt that Deano got the fill in ride because he was operating out of a box van. So he is going to run a box van with a kawi.

For whatever reason, I think Kenny heard or was told wrong.

I think part of that is true, yes he will operate out of a box van. Yes it he will be on a kawi. But, last year he was in the running for a fill-in ride..but turned it down because he didn't want to abandon the Rider 365/Seven effort. There was a bit of money and work involved in getting that deal done...so they felt it was wrong to just cut ties.

So, my guess is this...less expense and commitment with the box van + kawi. If something pops up they can send the box van and bike home...jump onto the new bike. I think it is a solid strategy. Good chance he ends up filling in for someone at some point in this season.

Also, side note: James will not be racing for anyone wondering. We won't see him until next year's ride day.
Camp332
12/13/2017 10:35am
Hell yeah I saw that video! I like that shit Bro!
Squirtlege
12/13/2017 10:37am
tprice07 wrote:
Kenny Watson said, on PulpMX, that Malcolm felt like he didn't get a fill in spot last year because he was operating out of a semi...
Kenny Watson said, on PulpMX, that Malcolm felt like he didn't get a fill in spot last year because he was operating out of a semi and that they felt that Deano got the fill in ride because he was operating out of a box van. So he is going to run a box van with a kawi.

For whatever reason, I think Kenny heard or was told wrong.

I think part of that is true, yes he will operate out of a box van. Yes it he will be on a kawi. But, last year he was in the running for a fill-in ride..but turned it down because he didn't want to abandon the Rider 365/Seven effort. There was a bit of money and work involved in getting that deal done...so they felt it was wrong to just cut ties.

So, my guess is this...less expense and commitment with the box van + kawi. If something pops up they can send the box van and bike home...jump onto the new bike. I think it is a solid strategy. Good chance he ends up filling in for someone at some point in this season.

Also, side note: James will not be racing for anyone wondering. We won't see him until next year's ride day.
Defiantly facts. Stamp it. Bro.
12/13/2017 10:51am
I think Malcolm can be a top 10 rider every week. Fix your fitness and stay on 2 wheels..he has the speed as we see in the heat races
Camp332
12/13/2017 10:58am
I think Malcolm can be a top 10 rider every week. Fix your fitness and stay on 2 wheels..he has the speed as we see in...
I think Malcolm can be a top 10 rider every week. Fix your fitness and stay on 2 wheels..he has the speed as we see in the heat races
Shit, if he's fit I bet top 5-7 would be normal. Dude is crazy fast!
tprice07
12/13/2017 11:05am
Squirtlege wrote:
Def not facts, my assumptions...typically in the moto industry my assumptions are always wrong..I assume that is because people don't think riders, teams, and people involved think that far into things.
Rockinar
12/13/2017 11:54am Edited Date/Time 12/13/2017 11:56am
I want to see Mookie put in an honest effort for once. I want to see him show up at A1 looking like he's hungry. Last year he showed up at A1 looking like John Belushi and then faded after 10 laps. I think he has the talent. I don't think he has the motivation. I also want to see what he can do outdoors.

Dude needs Jeff Emig to give him a pep talk and some motivation. Or at least go get some PEDS like everyone else.
kkawboy14
12/13/2017 12:00pm
As long as he’s on a kawasaki, it’s kawboy approved
12/13/2017 12:55pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Ahh now your screen name makes sense. I was assuming your name meant you liked nailing women the size of cows.
kkawboy14
12/13/2017 2:38pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Ahh now your screen name makes sense. I was assuming your name meant you liked nailing women the size of cows.
Well that too, two, to! Wanted to make sure I got the 2 correct for all the word nerds hear!
visser62
12/13/2017 2:51pm
He looks fast in the whoops, perhaps even...comfortable.
Squitlege
12/13/2017 2:56pm Edited Date/Time 12/13/2017 2:57pm
Squirtlege wrote:
tprice07 wrote:
Def not facts, my assumptions...typically in the moto industry my assumptions are always wrong..I assume that is because people don't think riders, teams, and people involved...
Def not facts, my assumptions...typically in the moto industry my assumptions are always wrong..I assume that is because people don't think riders, teams, and people involved think that far into things.
It's called sarcasm, maybe you've heard of it. Your post was nothing more than speculative ramblings and your opinions in an attempt to discredit what someone else might know. Someone who clearly has more "industry" knowledge than you. It's just bizarre.
aeffertz
12/13/2017 4:52pm
Rockinar wrote:
I want to see Mookie put in an honest effort for once. I want to see him show up at A1 looking like he's hungry. Last...
I want to see Mookie put in an honest effort for once. I want to see him show up at A1 looking like he's hungry. Last year he showed up at A1 looking like John Belushi and then faded after 10 laps. I think he has the talent. I don't think he has the motivation. I also want to see what he can do outdoors.

Dude needs Jeff Emig to give him a pep talk and some motivation. Or at least go get some PEDS like everyone else.
Malcolm Stewart hasn't raced A1 in two years.
Rockinar
12/13/2017 5:00pm
Rockinar wrote:
I want to see Mookie put in an honest effort for once. I want to see him show up at A1 looking like he's hungry. Last...

aeffertz wrote:
Malcolm Stewart hasn't raced A1 in two years.
I forgot.

The Bill Dance Classic tournaments were on the same day as A1.
tprice07
12/13/2017 7:25pm
Squitlege wrote:
It's called sarcasm, maybe you've heard of it. Your post was nothing more than speculative ramblings and your opinions in an attempt to discredit what someone...
It's called sarcasm, maybe you've heard of it. Your post was nothing more than speculative ramblings and your opinions in an attempt to discredit what someone else might know. Someone who clearly has more "industry" knowledge than you. It's just bizarre.
good story..
flatout111
12/14/2017 12:08am
I would love to get some insight on Malcolm's choice of a Kawasaki. I wish someone in the organization would share a little info with the fans.
tek14
12/14/2017 1:04am
flatout111 wrote:
I would love to get some insight on Malcolm's choice of a Kawasaki. I wish someone in the organization would share a little info with the...
I would love to get some insight on Malcolm's choice of a Kawasaki. I wish someone in the organization would share a little info with the fans.
Maybe it was most neutral bikes to ride while waiting fill in spots? Its pretty solid bike and no one is riding it SX other than Tomac/Grant so he could get some support untill something opens.
Turbojez
12/14/2017 2:58am Edited Date/Time 12/14/2017 2:59am
flatout111 wrote:
I would love to get some insight on Malcolm's choice of a Kawasaki. I wish someone in the organization would share a little info with the...
So far I noticed they're not really into the whole "sharing info with the fans" thing.

Unless you meant Kawasaki. They would probably tell us that Malcom chose the green bike because it's the best bike in the world.
86honda
12/14/2017 6:34am
I saw Malcom but a bus ticket to California. He must be racing A1

Post a reply to: Malcolm Stewart

The Latest