Malcolm Post Race hint

Rotaholic
4/23/2018 11:00pm
Townley to RedBull KTM, GuyB pretty much confirmed it..... lol
Ray_MXS
4/23/2018 11:07pm
My money is on Covington. His title chances are gone anyway, he's said he wants to come back to US, he already has a relationship with Roger after MXdN and he's in the right brand family (ktm/husky).
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
4/23/2018 11:42pm
Ray_MXS wrote:
My money is on Covington. His title chances are gone anyway, he's said he wants to come back to US, he already has a relationship with...
My money is on Covington. His title chances are gone anyway, he's said he wants to come back to US, he already has a relationship with Roger after MXdN and he's in the right brand family (ktm/husky).
I've seen Phil and Lawrence mentioned but "Factory" has a pretty successful business plus it's been about 20 years since he lined up... I reckon you might be on to something?!

The Shop

4/24/2018 12:42am
RedBull pays Herlings 10million to step out of MXGP so Cairoli will break Stefan Everts' record of 10 world titles and Herlings will race the full ama series, stamp it
tek14
4/24/2018 12:51am
kzizok wrote:
Christophe Pourcel
yz133rider wrote:
Now were talking!
That would be cool!

Covington got hurt again on last GP with his knee so I dont see him jumping to US yet.
Motocrossjunky
Fantasy
1180th
4/24/2018 2:01am
Must be Dungey. Saw his bike at the Bakers Factory in a picture on Anderson’s instagram stories. He had been riding a bit, but it looked more like a bootcamp thing.

Would be cool if he did, but he didn’t seem to be missing racing at all.
sgrimmxdad
Fantasy
1936th
4/24/2018 2:52am
Many of the riders mentioned are hurt, keep up folks...

I'm guessing Dungey, as mentioned before that is one GuyB hasn't said "no" too!! I think that would be great for the sport!!!
Ray_MXS
4/24/2018 3:01am
sgrimmxdad wrote:
Many of the riders mentioned are hurt, keep up folks... I'm [u]guessing[/u] Dungey, as mentioned before that is one GuyB hasn't said "no" too!! I think...

I'm guessing Dungey, as mentioned before that is one GuyB hasn't said "no" too!! I think that would be great for the sport!!!
Considering how many times Roger DeCoster said "no he won't" in the last RacerX interview I highly doubt it'd be Dungey.
bradnelson
4/24/2018 4:59am
sgrimmxdad wrote:
Many of the riders mentioned are hurt, keep up folks... I'm [u]guessing[/u] Dungey, as mentioned before that is one GuyB hasn't said "no" too!! I think...

Ray_MXS wrote:
Considering how many times Roger DeCoster said "no he won't" in the last RacerX interview I highly doubt it'd be Dungey.
Yes, I read that too. And another thing about RD..... he said after the broken neck, he just really didn't want to take chances anymore. You could tell by his 2017 season, he wasn't the same rider. I'd be surprised if he has overcome that fear, all of the sudden.
BobKerr
4/24/2018 5:04am
There was a recent interview with Decoster, and he laughed a little when the interviewer asked him about Dungey coming back, and he said no, Dungey is not coming back.

Does it make you feel important when you post, "I heard something you didn't hear, but I'm not going to tell you"?
pmshortt2
4/24/2018 5:38am
js451 wrote:
For me everything points to dungey. Guyb said "a big commitment" like coming out of retirement. Everyone else is still riding. And I think Mookie will...
For me everything points to dungey. Guyb said "a big commitment" like coming out of retirement. Everyone else is still riding.

And I think Mookie will be with JGR for outdoors and I'm pretty excited for that.
Yup, a BIG COMMITMENT. From Red Bull KTM, not the rider. If from what I’ve heard, J-Law has been getting back into things, him and roger are talking on good terms, and Red Bull KTM will be having a big commitment to Jason as in trusting he won’t go back to his old ways, and if he does, they will have to put up with it. Grinning
Turbojez
4/24/2018 6:05am Edited Date/Time 4/24/2018 6:12am
pmshortt2 wrote:
Yup, a BIG COMMITMENT. From Red Bull KTM, not the rider. If from what I’ve heard, J-Law has been getting back into things, him and roger...
Yup, a BIG COMMITMENT. From Red Bull KTM, not the rider. If from what I’ve heard, J-Law has been getting back into things, him and roger are talking on good terms, and Red Bull KTM will be having a big commitment to Jason as in trusting he won’t go back to his old ways, and if he does, they will have to put up with it. Grinning
Jennifer Lawrence to Red Bull KTM is a done deal.
I took a spy photo during her first day of outdoor testing. Looked like she was pretty happy with the bike even though it was a little hot that day.
billyp330
4/24/2018 6:18am
I'm a big Dungey fan so I would be super pumped if he came out of retirement, but after hearing his interview with Weege, I really dont see it happening.

Benoit seems like a very logical fit to me.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
4/24/2018 6:27am
berno929 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/04/23/257222/s1200_benoit.jpg[/img]
That's one of the media prep shop areas, not the race team. Second, that's the outgoing generation bike and it has 48mm forks...not one of Red bull KTM's race bikes in other words.
51xc
4/24/2018 6:42am
reed. outdoors is a big commitment for him.
tprice07
4/24/2018 7:17am
GuyB wrote:
Nope.
SKlein wrote:
Mcelrath, or Covington?
Pastrana....

probably "Ronnie Mac"
4/24/2018 7:22am
What have I done, another Stewart thread going bananas, at least work is fun now WE NEED ANSWERS
visser62
4/24/2018 7:36am
If I was Dungey, I would prefer to spend my summer barbecuing at the lake with Lindsay.
tempura
4/24/2018 7:49am
tempura wrote:
Thought I'd just come on to say I know who it will be.. But can't tell you just incase it doesn't happen... Feel free to continue...
Thought I'd just come on to say I know who it will be.. But can't tell you just incase it doesn't happen... Feel free to continue discussing it, and racking up the buzz posts on vital...lol
-MAVERICK- wrote:
So go ahead and say it. Just phrase it so that if it doesn't happen that it's no big deal and people won't bag on you...
So go ahead and say it. Just phrase it so that if it doesn't happen that it's no big deal and people won't bag on you for being wrong. I heard that...

Simple really.
I was just having a dig at GuyB, coming in with the classic vital line, "I know but can't say"..
Well don't say anything at all.
twotwosix
4/24/2018 8:02am
GuyB wrote:
I heard a rumor of a fill-in. There's a long way to go yet, but it'd be a surprise to everyone...and a big commitment for the...
I heard a rumor of a fill-in. There's a long way to go yet, but it'd be a surprise to everyone...and a big commitment for the rider.

No, it's not James. Just stop.
The kind of commitment that requires you to move to the states...
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
4/24/2018 8:33am
tempura wrote:
Thought I'd just come on to say I know who it will be.. But can't tell you just incase it doesn't happen... Feel free to continue...
Thought I'd just come on to say I know who it will be.. But can't tell you just incase it doesn't happen... Feel free to continue discussing it, and racking up the buzz posts on vital...lol
-MAVERICK- wrote:
So go ahead and say it. Just phrase it so that if it doesn't happen that it's no big deal and people won't bag on you...
So go ahead and say it. Just phrase it so that if it doesn't happen that it's no big deal and people won't bag on you for being wrong. I heard that...

Simple really.
tempura wrote:
I was just having a dig at GuyB, coming in with the classic vital line, "I know but can't say"..
Well don't say anything at all.
Oh I see. Totally get it now. I never understood the I know something but won't mention it. Why bring it up in the first place then.

In GuyB's defense I understand why guys like him can't say anything. If they want to continue getting information it's better to keep quiet than be blacklisted.

So when can we expect the KTM fill-in news to drop? SX is practically over and Tickle won't be lining up stateside for a while.

Did Brandon land a factory gig?
tek14
4/24/2018 9:04am
sgrimmxdad wrote:

Ray_MXS wrote:
bradnelson wrote:
Yes, I read that too. And another thing about RD..... he said after the broken neck, he just really didn't want to take chances anymore. You...
Yes, I read that too. And another thing about RD..... he said after the broken neck, he just really didn't want to take chances anymore. You could tell by his 2017 season, he wasn't the same rider. I'd be surprised if he has overcome that fear, all of the sudden.
Around 5Million + bonus checks (1-3M?) will do many crazy things..
yamahamx
4/24/2018 9:31am
The way I look at it, GuyB is trying to help out without specifically saying anything. If you look back, he has quickly said "No" to many riders that were posed. So look at the options that weren't knocked down and there's the possibilities.
Spydee
4/24/2018 9:42am
Apparently Hansen was given the golden opportunity, but failed to make it to the interview with DeCoster after locking himself out of his truck.
tek14
4/24/2018 10:08am
Spydee wrote:
Apparently Hansen was given the golden opportunity, but failed to make it to the interview with DeCoster after locking himself out of his truck.
Homeless guy that will be given 5M to race dirtbikes.. Even Hanny might do it..

Post a reply to: Malcolm Post Race hint

The Latest