Make A Difference: Trey Canard Charity Tee Shirt

PanicRev359
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 6:12am
Hey Guys, we are excited about this opportunity and hope it is OK posting about it:

Trey Canard Signature Charity Tee Shirt

Trey Canard and PanicREV are proud to be partnering on an exciting new project, titled the Trey Canard Signature Charity Tee. 100% of the proceeds will go toward Trey’s two favorite charities, PanicREV Ministries and Jesus House. We hope everyone will pick up a Tee Shirt, wear it to the 2012 Monster Energy Supercross, and show your support for Trey Canard in 2012.

This is your chance to get a really sweet shirt, show your support for Trey Canard and help make a difference in people’s lives! Go to www.PanicREV.org to get yours today!

Trey Canard Promo Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyoc38H437E

For more information please visit www.panicrev.org

About PanicREV:
The Mission of PanicREV is to introduce the motocross community to a personal, life changing, and eternal relationship with Jesus Christ. PanicREV has been operating in the motocross community since 2003 through weekly bible studys known as Relevant, through trackside Chaplin services at races, through hosting special events, and motocross camps.

About Jesus House:
The Mission of Jesus House is to help those persons who find themselves in a situation of adversity with food, clothing, shelter, and Christian counseling in a voluntary therapeutic setting to effect a permanent life change.

Thank you for supporting the work that God is doing through PanicREV Ministries. Your support is greatly needed and immensely appreciated.
|
TX24
1/5/2012 6:53am
Great idea.
PanicRev359
1/5/2012 2:54pm
TX24 wrote:
Great idea.
Yeah we are grateful and excited about the opportunity! Thanks for the support =)

The Shop

PanicRev359
1/5/2012 3:36pm
what difference is this making?
About PanicREV:
The Mission of PanicREV is to introduce the motocross community to a personal, life changing, and eternal relationship with Jesus Christ. PanicREV has been operating in the motocross community since 2003 through weekly bible studys known as Relevant, through trackside Chaplin services at races, through hosting special events, and motocross camps.

About Jesus House:
The Mission of Jesus House is to help those persons who find themselves in a situation of adversity with food, clothing, shelter, and Christian counseling in a voluntary therapeutic setting to effect a permanent life change.
MotoChief
1/5/2012 5:14pm
How does buying shirt, that is kind cool, in any way introduce anyone to Jesus? Will I see miracles or be able to walk on water while wearing this shirt?

Where does the money go? Does it go to the preacher that does the trackside sermons?
tobz
1/5/2012 5:32pm
Are you not a fan of charities that supply bibles and prayers for when people need them?
1/5/2012 5:39pm
tobz wrote:
Are you not a fan of charities that supply bibles and prayers for when people need them?
i wasnt making that point. i really wanted to know what all the charity was for/doing.
id really rather keep my opinion on that "prayer" subject out of this thread. i wasnt trying to "down" on anything. sorry you miss took me.
PanicRev359
1/5/2012 6:32pm Edited Date/Time 1/5/2012 6:42pm
MotoChief wrote:
How does buying shirt, that is kind cool, in any way introduce anyone to Jesus? Will I see miracles or be able to walk on water...
How does buying shirt, that is kind cool, in any way introduce anyone to Jesus? Will I see miracles or be able to walk on water while wearing this shirt?

Where does the money go? Does it go to the preacher that does the trackside sermons?
Buying a shirt enables the ministry we do. Gas, travel, lodging, etc all takes funding.

On an interesting side note, I also have seen tee shirts strike some pretty interesting conversation, "What is PanicREV?" "Oh they are a ministry that is all about Jesus ... " With that said, the shirt is in no way a magic carpet and they will fail you if you try and use it to walk on water =)

It is just an easy way for you to support something, show your support on a shirt and help ministry happen.
The Universe
1/5/2012 7:01pm
Buying a shirt enables the ministry we do. Gas, travel, lodging, etc all takes funding. On an interesting side note, I also have seen tee shirts...
Buying a shirt enables the ministry we do. Gas, travel, lodging, etc all takes funding.

On an interesting side note, I also have seen tee shirts strike some pretty interesting conversation, "What is PanicREV?" "Oh they are a ministry that is all about Jesus ... " With that said, the shirt is in no way a magic carpet and they will fail you if you try and use it to walk on water =)

It is just an easy way for you to support something, show your support on a shirt and help ministry happen.
It seems you too have been touched by his noodly appendage.
n928tc
1/5/2012 10:32pm
Love Trey but meh on the prosthelytizing. No thx.
mojoman42
1/5/2012 10:39pm
Buying a shirt enables the ministry we do. Gas, travel, lodging, etc all takes funding. On an interesting side note, I also have seen tee shirts...

It seems you too have been touched by his noodly appendage.
His noodly appendage has touched us all. Even the nonbelievers.

Post a reply to: Make A Difference: Trey Canard Charity Tee Shirt

The Latest