Major Bias

Related:
Create New Tag

6/24/2018 9:20 PM

Guy B should be ashamed of biasing this forum. Probably will ban me now. So be it. Major loss of respect.

|

6/24/2018 9:23 PM

what happened?

|

6/24/2018 9:30 PM

Bias on what?

|

2009 RMZ 250 (sold)
2004 LTZ 400
#nukethequads

6/24/2018 9:31 PM

In

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

6/24/2018 9:35 PM

Holy balls bro. Give it a rest. Figured you would’ve learned after the first time. Also,

much ty

|

6/24/2018 9:38 PM

Excellent post.

Clearly got a few sproket bolts loose inside your head. But nevertheless i hope you enjoyed your stay

|

6/24/2018 9:39 PM

There was zero disrespect in that post. He didn't like the Topic. I reposted it as clean as it could be written. Deleted. Search for it and decide for yourself.

|

6/24/2018 9:41 PM

andy wrote:

There was zero disrespect in that post. He didn't like the Topic. I reposted it as clean as it could be written. Deleted. ...more

It’s in the Dumbgeon.

|

6/24/2018 9:43 PM

andy wrote:

There was zero disrespect in that post. He didn't like the Topic. I reposted it as clean as it could be written. Deleted. ...more

GuyB wrote:

It’s in the Dumbgeon.

Yes it is. Titled Ass Kicking. Then cleaned up to Butt Kicking. Why was that put in Dumbgeon? There was zero disrespect.

|

6/24/2018 9:46 PM

Ended up where it belonged.

much ty gibby

|

6/24/2018 9:48 PM

zehn wrote:

much ty gibby

?

|

6/24/2018 10:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/24/2018 10:44 PM

zehn wrote:

much ty gibby

GuyB wrote:

?

I'm sorry to say but you act like some of the people you "click". I'm not trying to be disrespectful but your CUSTOMERS, keep you employed. VITAL's traffic, is your customer base! What gives, with the over the top censorship/thread manipulation?

|

6/24/2018 10:45 PM

andy wrote:

GuyB wrote:

It’s in the Dumbgeon.

andy wrote:

Yes it is. Titled Ass Kicking. Then cleaned up to Butt Kicking. Why was that put in Dumbgeon? There was zero disrespect.

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

|

6/24/2018 10:49 PM

zehn wrote:

Holy balls bro. Give it a rest. Figured you would’ve learned after the first time. Also,

much ty

Because when you see Zehn post Much ty, you know the threads gonna be fuckin stupid, that's why it got moved.

|

2009 RMZ 250 (sold)
2004 LTZ 400
#nukethequads

6/24/2018 10:52 PM

zehn wrote:

much ty

Marty1028 wrote:

Because when you see Zehn post Much ty, you know the threads gonna be fuckin stupid, that's why it got moved.

How is that an excuse? I don't know zehn from a hole in the ground but I can say without a doubt, what's the point of contributing to a forum when all contribution is manipulated. When asked for a reason, you get ignored. Why do you people contribute to such a forum?

|

6/24/2018 10:59 PM

motogreasey wrote:

How is that an excuse? I don't know zehn from a hole in the ground but I can say without a doubt, what's the point of ...more

I don't know. Why do you contribute?

I read the thread in question. It wasn't the worst that has popped up on here, but I've seen where those threads go. 5 pages of a half a dozen people arguing backwards and forwards over who's better with no result in the end until it gradually falls off the 1st page.Then someone else invariably starts another euro vs US thread and we start all over again.

I'm ok with this one being clipped, if you're not then just wait 5 minutes,another one will come around

|

6/24/2018 11:27 PM

andy wrote:

Guy B should be ashamed of biasing this forum. Probably will ban me now. So be it. Major loss of respect.

Took you 12 years to start an " ass kicking " thread......you spill your guts and give your humble opinion , which is " your " opinion. Some will agree , some won't.......it's all about how you deliver your message. If you come off like a know it all asshole , it's a pretty good indication that the thread will end up in the dumbgeoon.

Well , guess what? And here is another thing.......Kenny is getting better week after week. This isn't surprising. And making him sound like he's some wounded warrior running at 60%......yeah , I don't think so. He aint to far off from where he was. Which for the record......was fast as hell.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Ezza is Da man!

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

6/24/2018 11:30 PM

Marty1028 wrote:

motogreasey wrote:

How is that an excuse? I don't know zehn from a hole in the ground but I can say without a doubt, what's the point of ...more

haydos25 wrote:

I read the thread in question. It wasn't the worst that has popped up on here, but I've ...more

He's contributed for 4 full days now. At least on this account. laughing

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Ezza is Da man!

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

6/25/2018 12:01 AM

Go back to 2016 and compare the lap times I know track is not identical but Roczens times are close to the same.
Tomac and Musquin are just a notch better Kenny will be there but he is 90 plus percent at the moment.

|

6/25/2018 12:19 AM

??? Now this thread has turned into what the other was.
It's Supreme's fault...

|

6/25/2018 12:41 AM

haydos25 wrote:

I read the thread in question. It wasn't the worst that has popped up on here, but I've ...more

New here actually but I've seen the over moderation. It's childish. When topics lose interest they fall off, I don't think it's the moderators job to dictate what we discuss. If an old, bumped thread needs to be moved fine but I think there's some trigger happy going on here.. I don't like manipulation by others wink

|

6/25/2018 12:45 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

He's contributed for 4 full days now. At least on this account. laughing

I can only imagine the number of possibilities!

|

6/25/2018 3:29 AM

If he eloquently explains what a Euro German is, can the thread be moved back?

LOL!!

|

6/25/2018 4:47 AM

motogreasey wrote:

I'm sorry to say but you act like some of the people you "click". I'm not trying to be disrespectful but your CUSTOMERS, keep ...more

I will never understand this "we are your customers" logic

In sales, commerce and economics, a customer (sometimes known as a client, buyer, or purchaser) is the recipient of a good, service, product or an idea - obtained from a seller, vendor, or supplier via a financial transaction or exchange for money or some other valuable consideration.

Ps: Vitards will come and go..........I'm sure the forum will survive without a few dissatisfied customers.

|

6/25/2018 4:49 AM

'friends' certainly get special treatment as far as modding goes.
and with anyone they take a dislike to, look out.

as a former mod from a much larger and more volitile forum, i have some experience with that type of 'stuff'

not that they'll admit as much and anyway the fanbois will rally around to throw any "punches" for them.

|

6/25/2018 5:15 AM

If you mention your vegimite preferances we will get 8 pages out of this bad boy ..

|

6/25/2018 5:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/25/2018 5:36 AM

Out of the 8 pages, probably 6 1/2 pages were about vegimite and politics and 1 about religion. In term of proportion it can even top the dumbgeon. So basically it ended where it should. No need to have hard feelings !

|

6/25/2018 5:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/25/2018 5:58 AM

Question wrote:

Out of the 8 pages, probably 6 1/2 pages were about vegimite and politics and 1 about religion. In term of proportion it can ...more

Can you get vegimite in france?
Don't know what your missing
But yeh the thread got a bit twisted..

|

6/25/2018 6:03 AM

To go back to the original post... you assumed americans werent dominant while eli tomac has won well over 50% of all races this year. Sx and mx combined. Was a dumb post and belongs in dumbgeon. As does this one.

|

6/25/2018 6:30 AM

Question wrote:

Out of the 8 pages, probably 6 1/2 pages were about vegimite and politics and 1 about religion. In term of proportion it can ...more

Dougy1 wrote:

Can you get vegimite in france?
Don't know what your missing
But yeh the thread got a bit twisted..

Well I was shopping in Monaco just then and was appalled there was no Vegemite in the fancy supermarket.

|