Magazine displays?

Rickyisms
I've recently been trying to expand my magazine collection and have started to get enough to start hanging them on the wall. I looked into individual frames, but they come in around $15-$20 a pop. Anyone have any economical ideas?
|
6/14/2021 9:38am
I would think they would have , framing kits at hobby stores. I only have 1 framed, that’s from Disney world. They had diff magazine options, only bike one was cycle world. They had a Mx jersey, with my oakleys on they take your pic. And put it on the cover , I was rider of the year. Haha girlfriend was bikini world, she in a bikini in a store full of people. Yeah good times
MudPup545
6/14/2021 10:20am Edited Date/Time 6/14/2021 12:35pm
I paid about $80.00 for my most recently framed one at Hobby Lobby. Matting and museum glass so the sun doesn’t fade the magazine. Mine are autographed as well. I’ll try to get some pictures later at home.

Edit: Just re-read your post and noted that you said “economical”. Sorry…..I don’t think you want to spend $80 a pop.
Rickyisms
6/14/2021 1:10pm
MudPup545 wrote:
I paid about $80.00 for my most recently framed one at Hobby Lobby. Matting and museum glass so the sun doesn’t fade the magazine. Mine are...
I paid about $80.00 for my most recently framed one at Hobby Lobby. Matting and museum glass so the sun doesn’t fade the magazine. Mine are autographed as well. I’ll try to get some pictures later at home.

Edit: Just re-read your post and noted that you said “economical”. Sorry…..I don’t think you want to spend $80 a pop.
That's a little steep for me, but would love to see what you had done! I am thinking about some DIY shadow boxes.

Post a reply to: Magazine displays?

The Latest