Madd Skills Motocross

Related:
Create New Tag

1/9/2011 10:09 PM

Available on the app store now. GO GET IT!!!

|

1/9/2011 10:31 PM

/bought

|

Designer of the PulpMx App and PulpMx Fantasy. Visuals were me; code was MarxDawg.

Mercedes Terrell was the GOAT of all Monster girls, don't @ me.

1/9/2011 10:34 PM

I bought it. I can't believe that I spent that much time with that game. I only have two more races on Turbo level and I'm done, but each one on turbocharged level takes me about 200 tries it seems like.

|

1/9/2011 10:39 PM

Great layout and controls have a very easy layout. Im already three tracks in and love it. Well done guys now get to working on multiplayer mode for the computer. LOL

|

1/9/2011 10:54 PM

I got to the Turbo level then gave up, gets ridiculous!

|

1/9/2011 11:22 PM

Game is a lot of fun. I can't wait to get to the turbo levels.

|

1/9/2011 11:58 PM

JJO741 wrote:

Game is a lot of fun. I can't wait to get to the turbo levels.

post back up with what you think. The shit gets crazy. I have two more to get done to beat the game. I can honestly say that its the hardest game that I have ever played. You will see.

|

1/10/2011 12:00 AM

how much? do you have to buy two copies for your iphone and ipad?

|

1/10/2011 12:39 AM

zjbell wrote:

how much? do you have to buy two copies for your iphone and ipad?

I dunno about the different platforms but it says that it works for 3 computers so I suppose that it may work. I dont know.

|

1/10/2011 2:54 AM

It's a universal app, guys, so one copy will work on all of your i-devices.

Beating the game is fun, but OpenFeint Challenges are when it really gets interesting. The fastest guys are way faster than the computer opponent.

|

1/10/2011 3:42 AM

Been playing all morning. Have to admit it's very good. Add me " bill#3 " on OpenFeint.

|

1/10/2011 5:44 AM

I got it a few minutes ago. Its a lot of fun.

|

1/10/2011 6:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/10/2011 6:41 AM

bryanstealey wrote:

It's a universal app, guys, so one copy will work on all of your i-devices.

Beating the game is fun, but OpenFeint Challenges ...more

x2. Beating the game isn't where the addiction lies, it's seeing your name at the top of the leader-boards in Open Feint. The global leader-board is a real achievement but all that matters is being at the top of your friends leader-board right?

|

Preparation+Opportunity=Luck.

1/10/2011 6:43 AM

I actually think of Career Mode as practice for beginners.

|

1/10/2011 8:22 AM

I really like it but I wish you guys would build a true motocross game without all the power boosts, rocket blasts. etc. I think you could make it epic! Something with a turning track layout would be amazing. Like Supercross2XL

|

"I truly think it is time to stop calling JS the fastest man on the planet cause he is not and actually never really was."

1/10/2011 8:33 AM

Does virtual arm-pump from this playing this thing so much require virtual forearm surgery? I can't put this thing down.... Endless summer right here!

Good job on all of this, Bryan, and I am not even a gamer!

DC
MX Sports

|

1/10/2011 8:53 AM

DC wrote:

Does virtual arm-pump from this playing this thing so much require virtual forearm surgery? I can't put this thing down.... ...more

It's called "i-Pump".....lol.

|

1/10/2011 8:55 AM

I told you there was a reason I was playing video games at work all the time, DC.

|

1/10/2011 12:01 PM

Can someone explain to me how to add my friends that are buying the game? We can race against each other correct?

|

"I truly think it is time to stop calling JS the fastest man on the planet cause he is not and actually never really was."

1/10/2011 12:05 PM

Here you go, Weeks381fan: http://www.madskillsmx.com/challenge.jsp

|

1/10/2011 12:06 PM

Soon as Verizon get's their iPhone I am in, thanks for the info.

|

1/10/2011 12:07 PM

very fun and addictive game laughing

|

1/10/2011 12:27 PM

Sounds like a blast. How is the Droid app coming? Just saw where Droid own a large percentage of users over the Iphone for the first time. Can't wait.

|

I don't have to be as smart as you hope to be some day anymore. wink

1/10/2011 12:32 PM

I got it. Excitebike on steroids. I still racing the beginner class.

|

1/10/2011 12:36 PM

awesome!

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

1/10/2011 3:19 PM

downloaded this morning before work.
it's really cool. super fun. definitely a 5 star app.

|

1/10/2011 7:34 PM

Thanks for the help. One more question... Why is my name on the game just a long number? How do I change my name so friends will know it's me. I thought it would use my Twitter name but it didn't.

|

1/10/2011 7:41 PM

Open OpenFeint, hit the little "person" tab on the bottom middle, hit Settings, Change Your Feint Name. That'll do it. You won't lose any challenges or anything.

|

1/11/2011 6:00 AM

Thanks again. I got it. Lets keep this up towards the top for questions pertaining to this awesome, addicting game!

|

1/11/2011 6:33 AM

Glad you like it! Note that you can hit the History tab on Challenges, find the challenges you've sent to people, and see how many attempts they've made so far in trying to beat you. It gets fun when you see that someone has tried unsuccessfully hundreds of times to beat you. You can also see the number of attempts on completed challenges.

|