Mad Skills Motocross 3 - pre release version for download

5/26/2021 3:32pm
dsmith wrote:
How do we change our name?... Not happy with what I settled for...
I can do it. Just let me know what name you have and what you want.
dsmith
Fantasy
1294th
5/26/2021 3:38pm
I can do it. Just let me know what name you have and what you want.
Have: Obituary1
want: Obituary.. Obituary_mx... Obituary_sx
Thanks
5/26/2021 4:00pm
dsmith wrote:
Thanks
Obituary_sx wasn't taken and is now yours! The others were taken.
mxcrzy
Fantasy
794th
5/26/2021 7:22pm
Hey mate has msm3 changed from the beta1078 that I have inuse?

do I uninstall reinstall etc

The Shop

Lloydcarter
5/26/2021 10:50pm
How do you scrub am I missing something
Socia
Fantasy
2207th
5/27/2021 4:35am
Pros:
- Overall a fun time-burner
- Whips are sick
- Sand sections
- The mini-goals in the qualifying races (wheelie the first section, backflip the triple, etc) can be challenging and keep you hitting replay
- Several levels of achievements that make your time in the game feel worth it
- The bike sounds may not be highly accurate (rev shuts off in the air when you’re still holding throttle after a few seconds) but seriously, they sound awesome. They sound like real bikes, not de-tuned weedeaters like a lot of big console titles.

It would be sweet to be able to whip the other direction. Other than that, great game that I’ll pick up often like the last two. Also, props for listening to your community and customers, and implementing changes on the fly to satisfy them!
RbR
5/27/2021 7:07am
mxcrzy wrote:

Latest is Beta 9.9.9.5538 master
shuggs
5/27/2021 7:22am
Have been playing since it came out but it’s getting deleted. Seems like too much of a cash cow, need to buy way too much. IMO it should be easier to earn ‘ credit’ in early rounds as you make your way up.

Pity was looking forward to this
5/27/2021 10:08am
mxcrzy wrote:

That is super old I believe. Best to download the App Store version instead. You should be able to download it without uninstalling the one you have. Then you'll keep your progress.
5/27/2021 10:09am
How do you scrub am I missing something
You can't scrub yet. It will be coming in a future update. We are still perfecting the physics of it.
5/27/2021 10:10am
Socia wrote:
Pros: - Overall a fun time-burner - Whips are sick - Sand sections - The mini-goals in the qualifying races (wheelie the first section, backflip the...
Pros:
- Overall a fun time-burner
- Whips are sick
- Sand sections
- The mini-goals in the qualifying races (wheelie the first section, backflip the triple, etc) can be challenging and keep you hitting replay
- Several levels of achievements that make your time in the game feel worth it
- The bike sounds may not be highly accurate (rev shuts off in the air when you’re still holding throttle after a few seconds) but seriously, they sound awesome. They sound like real bikes, not de-tuned weedeaters like a lot of big console titles.

It would be sweet to be able to whip the other direction. Other than that, great game that I’ll pick up often like the last two. Also, props for listening to your community and customers, and implementing changes on the fly to satisfy them!
Appreciate the feedback!

The bikes sounds are real bikes that we recorded. The 4 stroke rev limiter is better and won't shut off in air. The 2 stroke one does because it was super obnoxious and made my ears bleed.

I want to add ability to whip in opposite direction in an update. Hopefully we can make it happen.
5/27/2021 10:13am
shuggs wrote:
Have been playing since it came out but it’s getting deleted. Seems like too much of a cash cow, need to buy way too much. IMO...
Have been playing since it came out but it’s getting deleted. Seems like too much of a cash cow, need to buy way too much. IMO it should be easier to earn ‘ credit’ in early rounds as you make your way up.

Appreciate the honest feedback. I posted this on another thread on here but I'll post here as well. You can play through the entire game and get all bikes without spending a penny. With that being said we are also taking feedback on pricing into consideration and adjusting it accordingly. So expect a bunch of changes in the coming days/weeks.

Here is the best strategy to buy and upgrade bikes quickly. Believe me, I've played through the game like 342 times in the last couple months.

Grind Championships as much as possible. Play each one you have unlocked and get the best times possible. Come back when they end and claim your prizes and then start new ones.

Use the silver coins to buy new bikes. You can easily get bike 2-4 in 1-4 days by doing this.

To get gold do the following:
Make sure you complete all Daily Goals each day
Complete achievements (found in player profile)
You can watch an ad for 5 free gold in the store (you can do this like 5 or 6 times in a row - do it while watching TV or something)

Then use that gold to upgrade the bikes so you don't have to wait.

This works pretty well and like I said you can get first 4 bikes fully upgrades in a few days. It will slow down after that but it's by design. We designed this game to take time to complete and not just blaze through in 2 weeks like MSM2. We have designed multiple event types with some that restrict what bike you can use. This makes it so it's not always an "open" Jam where you are only competitive on the best bike. We tried to make the game fun on all bikes and all players a place to be competitive no matter what bike they are on.

This is also nice because some players prefer slower bikes and now they can have fun on those bikes. I personally like bike 5 best. It is a bit of mentality change from MSM2 but hopefully players can adjust and learn to love this game. We will be adding a TON of big features in the coming months and years.
dsmith
Fantasy
1294th
5/27/2021 10:30am
dsmith wrote:
Thanks
Obituary_sx wasn't taken and is now yours! The others were taken.
Does it take awhile for the name to change?..it hasn't changed yet..
5/27/2021 10:42am
dsmith wrote:
It shouldn't if you force close the app and reopen it. Should change immediately then.
mxpro252
5/27/2021 12:07pm
shuggs wrote:
Have been playing since it came out but it’s getting deleted. Seems like too much of a cash cow, need to buy way too much. IMO...

Appreciate the honest feedback. I posted this on another thread on here but I'll post here as well. You can play through the entire game and...
Appreciate the honest feedback. I posted this on another thread on here but I'll post here as well. You can play through the entire game and get all bikes without spending a penny. With that being said we are also taking feedback on pricing into consideration and adjusting it accordingly. So expect a bunch of changes in the coming days/weeks.

Here is the best strategy to buy and upgrade bikes quickly. Believe me, I've played through the game like 342 times in the last couple months.

Grind Championships as much as possible. Play each one you have unlocked and get the best times possible. Come back when they end and claim your prizes and then start new ones.

Use the silver coins to buy new bikes. You can easily get bike 2-4 in 1-4 days by doing this.

To get gold do the following:
Make sure you complete all Daily Goals each day
Complete achievements (found in player profile)
You can watch an ad for 5 free gold in the store (you can do this like 5 or 6 times in a row - do it while watching TV or something)

Then use that gold to upgrade the bikes so you don't have to wait.

This works pretty well and like I said you can get first 4 bikes fully upgrades in a few days. It will slow down after that but it's by design. We designed this game to take time to complete and not just blaze through in 2 weeks like MSM2. We have designed multiple event types with some that restrict what bike you can use. This makes it so it's not always an "open" Jam where you are only competitive on the best bike. We tried to make the game fun on all bikes and all players a place to be competitive no matter what bike they are on.

This is also nice because some players prefer slower bikes and now they can have fun on those bikes. I personally like bike 5 best. It is a bit of mentality change from MSM2 but hopefully players can adjust and learn to love this game. We will be adding a TON of big features in the coming months and years.
I actually like that it takes a while to progress through the game and can’t be blasted through entirely within a week. Of course I don’t want it to take several months, but based on how much I play, it might take a while
dsmith
Fantasy
1294th
5/27/2021 2:05pm
dsmith wrote:
It shouldn't if you force close the app and reopen it. Should change immediately then.
Did that..did not change yet...
SEE ARE125
5/27/2021 6:00pm Edited Date/Time 5/28/2021 9:30am
How do I watch a replay of my race?

EDIT: I know there’s a replay in career, but I’m not seeing it in multiplayer.
jemcee
5/31/2021 5:32am
I'm enjoying it so far but the thing that's really annoying me is the 'will be delivered in' when I go to update a part! I earned the credits give me my update! I can't really see the logic behind it either..

Also the airtime challenge on the track RAT A TAT TAT is seemingly impossible
SPODEBOY
6/2/2021 2:01pm
I am not the sharpest tool in the shed. When do we get to race all our buddies on MS2? Seems like I am doing a lot of racing but not with my bros?
T-Fish
Fantasy
199th
6/2/2021 4:28pm
So, I sat at Millville this last weekend with no service and the game was worthless. Second motos got rained out Sunday, so there I sat playing MSM2 because I couldn’t do jack shit on MSM3 without cell service. Am I missing something or do you have to have service to play this game?
jasonv43
6/2/2021 9:27pm Edited Date/Time 6/2/2021 9:28pm
T-Fish wrote:
So, I sat at Millville this last weekend with no service and the game was worthless. Second motos got rained out Sunday, so there I sat...
So, I sat at Millville this last weekend with no service and the game was worthless. Second motos got rained out Sunday, so there I sat playing MSM2 because I couldn’t do jack shit on MSM3 without cell service. Am I missing something or do you have to have service to play this game?
Pretty sure you gotta have service. I traveled for work last week and had some cell service issues as well.

On a side not I somehow glitched my guy on the gate when it dropped. Dude just kept crashing over and over....Laughing

Fun game so far though.
6/3/2021 7:05am
SPODEBOY wrote:
I am not the sharpest tool in the shed. When do we get to race all our buddies on MS2? Seems like I am doing a...
I am not the sharpest tool in the shed. When do we get to race all our buddies on MS2? Seems like I am doing a lot of racing but not with my bros?
We are working on adding that feature. It should be in the one of the first big updates we do which should be soon.
6/3/2021 7:06am
T-Fish wrote:
So, I sat at Millville this last weekend with no service and the game was worthless. Second motos got rained out Sunday, so there I sat...
Currently you can play the first 2 career zone qualify tracks offline. We are working to make it so all qualify tracks can be played offline. You won't be able to play any live events offline because we need to get your scores to upload to the LBs.
SPODEBOY
6/11/2021 4:57pm
The road to progress for free is a looooooong one. The road to progress by paying is short and expensive. I keep finding myself almost hitting that buy option (as you know SX games are my life). But I have only done it once.
SEE ARE125
6/11/2021 7:03pm Edited Date/Time 6/11/2021 7:04pm
Anyone else think the whip function needs modified? I think it should just be slide right to whip, but it appears that if you slide anywhere outside the green gas button it initiates a whip. Every time I try to slide over for a brake-tap my bike starts to whip.
dsmith
Fantasy
1294th
6/11/2021 7:18pm
SPODEBOY wrote:
The road to progress for free is a looooooong one. The road to progress by paying is short and expensive. I keep finding myself almost hitting...
The road to progress for free is a looooooong one. The road to progress by paying is short and expensive. I keep finding myself almost hitting that buy option (as you know SX games are my life). But I have only done it once.
Been playing the shit out of it and on bike4...free gold coins everyday...don't know if that's slow progress or fast.....
Monk
6/11/2021 7:21pm
Unless you want to play forever, this is $200 game... Pretty much sucks in that regard.
jmb227
6/11/2021 9:59pm
Monk wrote:
Unless you want to play forever, this is $200 game... Pretty much sucks in that regard.
yeah its stupidly overpriced. Their reply is grind..... You grind World of Warcraft. This is a phone game that 80% of your players play while taking a shit.... Noone wants to grind while they are taking a shit. I made it through bike 4 only because i paid for it and im done with it. Uninstalled it tonight.
6/12/2021 6:37am
I like the game a lot, but like others have said, its too much work especially if you arent paying. I paid to speed up the process and even then it still takes a long time. Stuck with bike 4 at the moment and only halfway to 5.
Stuntman949
6/12/2021 7:22am
SPODEBOY wrote:
The road to progress for free is a looooooong one. The road to progress by paying is short and expensive. I keep finding myself almost hitting...
dsmith wrote:
Been playing the shit out of it and on bike4...free gold coins everyday...don't know if that's slow progress or fast.....
Im stuck with my fully modded bike 3 but I've completed 90% of the Paris rounds. Going to be quite a while before Bike 4

Post a reply to: Mad Skills Motocross 3 - pre release version for download

The Latest