Can’t help ya there. Buy an iPhone already Woohoo
mxlegend99
Fantasy
1518th
5/25/2021 8:12pm
tobz wrote:
Oh Android?

Can’t help ya there. Buy an iPhone already Woohoo
I had a few iPhones years ago. Much prefer android and couldn't go back. Each to his own though.

Managed to download the apk file to check it out. I might be alone but i prefer the look of the previous game. But there appears to be a lot more options in this one to customise and tweak so that could be fun.
5/25/2021 8:47pm
greenmx5 wrote:
Having to let off the gas on Android after a restart and then press again just kills all the momentum of finding a groove or trying...
Having to let off the gas on Android after a restart and then press again just kills all the momentum of finding a groove or trying to nail a beginning section of a track. I've brought this up in the discord multiple times but to no avail...
I'll make sure this gets fixed. I thought it was already. I don't test on Android so I never noticed. Thanks for the report.
5/25/2021 8:52pm
Thanks for all the feedback. I may not have responded directly to everyone but I have read all posts. We are taking all this into consideration and we will be making changes to make the game better. Including changes to pricing and ads.

The Shop

brycepdh
5/25/2021 8:53pm
I'll make sure this gets fixed. I thought it was already. I don't test on Android so I never noticed. Thanks for the report.
There’s a bug in the duel mode that the opponents bike power is like 21k, 32k which it’s not and sometimes it would be 505 where it’s more like 1800
5/25/2021 10:44pm
In career mode you can avoid the ADS. When you complete the track don't hit next. Just press 'try again', then hit the pause button and then you go to 'career menu'. This way you can go the next track without the annoying ad..

Please don't change this haha
rhummel628
5/25/2021 11:32pm Edited Date/Time 5/25/2021 11:44pm
The game is fun but if there isn’t going to be an option to permanently remove adds, I’ll end up deleting it pretty quick. I’ve been playing mad skills 2 since 2015 and still love the game. I’ve made tons of in app purchases throughout the years, but if it would have been a weekly price to remove some garbage adds, I would have deleted it in the first week. Add removal needs to be permanent and separate from anything else.
I emailed support@turborilla.com and told them my feelings on the add removal problem. Maybe if more people do, they will make a change for the better.
Mxpilot20
Fantasy
2620th
5/26/2021 2:08am
Is it compatible with Android 3.1 11 as my phone just updated and it says not compatible with this device still
Hoseclamp
Fantasy
632nd
5/26/2021 4:46am
Not sure what version of android I have, but I was finally able to install it on mine this morning.
5/26/2021 5:42am
Hoseclamp wrote:
Not sure what version of android I have, but I was finally able to install it on mine this morning.
Was it on the Google Play store? Still cant see it there on my end. I can install an APK but they're all modded with full unlocks, I'd rather wait for the real deal.
Berm
Fantasy
82nd
5/26/2021 5:43am
I had the top time in the Germany Championship and it reset me for some reason. The championship didn't end; I just lost all my times. This happened after I was already finished with my 3 minute motos and had gone back to the garage and played other races.

I also try to watch ads to double my points and it works only half the time. I'll watch the ad and wait patiently for it to finish but it won't give me double points and I'll have to watch the ad all over again to get it.

There's also one ad that seems impossible to get rid of. It's the one with the shooting zombies or something. It just plays and plays and then when it's over it takes me directly to the ad store without any input on my end. That has to be wrong.
5/26/2021 6:23am
I just wanted to update all of you who had feedback about the ads. We are already taking steps to make it a better experience for the player. Things will continue to change and be adjusted but for now you won't be seeing nearly as many ads. We aren't trying to make a Candy Crush MX game over here haha.

We appreciate you guys taking the time to come on here and leave honest feedback. We have always valued community feedback and it's a very important part of our game development. After all we are making games for you so you should enjoy them.
greenmx5
5/26/2021 6:40am
I just wanted to update all of you who had feedback about the ads. We are already taking steps to make it a better experience for...
I just wanted to update all of you who had feedback about the ads. We are already taking steps to make it a better experience for the player. Things will continue to change and be adjusted but for now you won't be seeing nearly as many ads. We aren't trying to make a Candy Crush MX game over here haha.

We appreciate you guys taking the time to come on here and leave honest feedback. We have always valued community feedback and it's a very important part of our game development. After all we are making games for you so you should enjoy them.
Thanks for making a hell of a 3rd addition to the series and coming to the forums for honest feedback and actually listening to it
Bob693
5/26/2021 6:43am
There is a bug on the bike upgrade once you get to a level 3 upgrade. The countdown is 3:00 but mine won't go below 2:56. It gets stuck and doesn't count down no matter how long I waited. I ended up having to use the "instant" option.
bigk218
Fantasy
3130th
5/26/2021 7:30am
Feedback: so far so go but I feel like the view perspective is too close. It would be better if the bike was further away.
mxlegend99
Fantasy
1518th
5/26/2021 7:53am
Put a few hours in today. Still prefer Mad Skills MX2 graphically. It just looked cleaner and sharper. But maybe its just years of familiarity that I prefer.

Scrubs/Whips are nice but dont always seem to work for me.
The customisation is pretty cool. Not sure how much difference the upgrades make as yet. But i assume once you fully upgrade the later bikes it will be more like the speed of Mad Skills MX2.

Im not sure how long I'll stick to it. But i did find it addictive wanting to beat all 3 challenges on a level and move onto the next.
5/26/2021 1:13pm
@Joe_Turborilla, stupid question, but is there a way to change the number on the bikes? or has that not been implemented yet?
5/26/2021 1:43pm
@Joe_Turborilla, stupid question, but is there a way to change the number on the bikes? or has that not been implemented yet?
Not yet but we do have it planned for a future update.
5/26/2021 1:43pm
We posted this message on our social channels but I wanted to share it here as well.

Yesterday’s Mad Skills MX 3 launch had its ups and downs, and we’d like to touch on some of those downs. First, a huge apology for the issue that kept Android players from getting the game on the Google Play Store. That really, really sucked. Thankfully the issue is resolved and the game should be available all over the world.

Next, we definitely came in way too hot with pop-up ads. It’s super important that we make a game people love to play, and clobbering players with ads is no way to do that. We’ve turned pop-up ads off completely, and if we turn them back on, it’ll be done in a much more reasonable way.

Also, we’re making some changes to pricing, specifically Pro Pass pricing, based on player feedback. It may take a couple of days for these changes to be live in the game, but you’ll see them asap. Thanks to everyone for the feedback, and please keep it coming. We are listening. We will ALWAYS listen. Mad Skills Motocross 3 is a marathon, and we intend to make a game you want to play for years to come. Thanks so much for playing.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
5/26/2021 2:01pm
If you're talking about MSM 2 on the main screen:

Click Mad Skills Shop
Customize bike & rider
Bike Numbers
gt80rider
5/26/2021 4:04pm
tobz wrote:
Game is fine. Ads can fuck right off. Do you not make enough money from in-app purchases? So i go a give the pro-pack a try...
Game is fine. Ads can fuck right off. Do you not make enough money from in-app purchases?
So i go a give the pro-pack a try to get rid of the adds $7.50AUD PER FUCKEN WEEK?!

The audacity. Let me pay $20 for the game and tempt me with in-app purchases but those ads are fucking horrible.

$390 a year, who passed that at the board meeting. Pinch

Game will wear off real quick and find itself uninstalled if i have to sit through cheap nasty shit ads every 2nd race.
Too many ads... like wayyyyy too many... I'm out... a hard out and I won't be back.... good going msm.... thanks for ruining a good thing....
tobz
5/26/2021 4:08pm Edited Date/Time 5/26/2021 4:09pm
tobz wrote:
Game is fine. Ads can fuck right off. Do you not make enough money from in-app purchases? So i go a give the pro-pack a try...
Game is fine. Ads can fuck right off. Do you not make enough money from in-app purchases?
So i go a give the pro-pack a try to get rid of the adds $7.50AUD PER FUCKEN WEEK?!

The audacity. Let me pay $20 for the game and tempt me with in-app purchases but those ads are fucking horrible.

Game will wear off real quick and find itself uninstalled if i have to sit through cheap nasty shit ads every 2nd race.
gt80rider wrote:
Too many ads... like wayyyyy too many... I'm out... a hard out and I won't be back.... good going msm.... thanks for ruining a good thing....
They’ve disabled the adds completely. I’m impressed with their quick listening and reaction.

I understand that they need to make money and I’m happy to pay, but if they want the game to be around for a long time they need to think hard about how to monetise it.
5/26/2021 4:09pm
gt80rider wrote:
Read my post above. Ads are off! We apologize for the initial bad experience. More details in post above.
Spooner
5/26/2021 4:14pm
The deal with having to wait for the upgrades to be installed is pretty annoying. Yes you can use the other coins or whatever to do it instantly but those are harder to get. And it’s confusing with two kinds of money or whatever, just make it all one ‘coin’.
5/26/2021 4:25pm
Spooner wrote:
The deal with having to wait for the upgrades to be installed is pretty annoying. Yes you can use the other coins or whatever to do...
The deal with having to wait for the upgrades to be installed is pretty annoying. Yes you can use the other coins or whatever to do it instantly but those are harder to get. And it’s confusing with two kinds of money or whatever, just make it all one ‘coin’.
Here is the best strategy to buy and upgrade bikes quickly. Believe me, I've played through the game like 342 times in the last couple months.

Grind Championships as much as possible. Play each one you have unlocked and get the best times possible. Come back when they end and claim your prizes and then start new ones.

Use the silver coins to buy new bikes. You can easily get bike 2-4 in 1-4 days by doing this.

To get gold do the following:
Make sure you complete all Daily Goals each day
Complete achievements (found in player profile)
You can watch an ad for 5 free gold in the store (you can do this like 5 or 6 times in a row - do it while watching TV or something)

Then use that gold to upgrade the bikes so you don't have to wait.

This works pretty well and like I said you can get first 4 bikes fully upgrades in a few days. It will slow down after that but it's by design. We designed this game to take time to complete and not just blaze through in 2 weeks like MSM2. We have designed multiple event types with some that restrict what bike you can use. This makes it so it's not always an "open" Jam where you are only competitive on the best bike. We tried to make the game fun on all bikes and all players a place to be competitive no matter what bike they are on.

This is also nice because some players prefer slower bikes and now they can have fun on those bikes. I personally like bike 5 best. It is a bit of mentality change from MSM2 but hopefully players can adjust and learn to love this game. We will be adding a TON of big features in the coming months and years.
5/26/2021 4:53pm
tobz wrote:

gt80rider wrote:
tobz wrote:
They’ve disabled the adds completely. I’m impressed with their quick listening and reaction. I understand that they need to make money and I’m happy to pay...
They’ve disabled the adds completely. I’m impressed with their quick listening and reaction.

I understand that they need to make money and I’m happy to pay, but if they want the game to be around for a long time they need to think hard about how to monetise it.
EXACTLY.
So many complaints in this thread, and they were pretty fair considering the ad frequency was INSANE.

BUT, they listened. They literally turned ALL the ads off.
They deserve a lot of credit for actually listening to their customers and reacting within a day of the release.

People are so quick to complain and point out every negative they can find, and then give no recognition when those complaints are addressed and fixed.
greenmx5
5/26/2021 8:23pm
Sounds like some people just want msm3 to be a replica of msm2. Wouldn't that kind of defeat the purpose of calling it a whole new game?

Post a reply to: Mad Skills MX 2 - Daily Dash - Out Now!

The Latest