Mad Skills MX 2 - Daily Dash - Out Now!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/1/2021 6:43 AM

We have just released a brand new game mode in Mad Skills Motocross 2 called Daily Dash! It's a new daily challenge where you get limited attempts to beat three opponents tailored to your skill level on specific tracks and bikes. Earn points to unlock awesome replica gear and other cool stuff. New prizes every month! This month we have added Thor, ERA Moto and Fly Racing gear. Check out the trailer here.

We plan to update this game mode with more features later this month like adding a leaderboard. That way we can see who the best Mad Skills player is when given only limited attempts!

Feel free to post your feedback or questions here and I'll be as responsive as possible!
(and yes Mad Skills MX 3 is still coming... very soon!)

|

3/1/2021 8:37 AM

I just noticed Cash Jams is gone, what if we had money still in there?

|

3/1/2021 8:40 AM

KirkChandler wrote:

I just noticed Cash Jams is gone, what if we had money still in there?

That was managed by G:loot. You can email them at mx2support@gloot.com and ask. They did send out a bunch of emails and posts before it was taken down to tell players to withdrawal their money. You must have missed those.

|

3/1/2021 2:22 PM

Gatta ball park idea on time fer MSMX3?

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

3/1/2021 2:34 PM

dsmith wrote:

Gatta ball park idea on time fer MSMX3?

This spring sometime. Early summer at the latest. Unless some freak thing happens that delays us a bunch.

|

5/24/2021 8:11 PM

Mad Skills Motocross 3 is out now! http://www.turborilla.com/get-msm3

|

5/24/2021 8:21 PM

Joe_Turborilla wrote:

Feels like a downgrade from msmx2.

|

5/24/2021 8:24 PM

Just downloaded, going to need some time to get used to this. First observation, the vantage point is odd and makes it hard to look ahead for upcoming jumps. Second thing is the the left and right hand controls are too close to center, if they could be spaced out the edges it would be better IMO. My hand blocks the view when on the right hand controls.

|

5/24/2021 8:29 PM

Does anything in your profile carry over from 2? Is 2 going to be still worth playing or will it be sunset in the near future?

|

5/24/2021 8:30 PM

JMFNB wrote:

Just downloaded, going to need some time to get used to this. First observation, the vantage point is odd and makes it hard to ...more

The view actually shows more of the upcoming track. It is weird at first if you're coming from MSM2 but give it time. I promise you'll get used to it and won't bother you at all.

Controls can be moved around however you like. Just go into settings. Drag em wherever! Way more customization than MSM2 when it comes to controls.

|

5/24/2021 8:31 PM

Fresh wrote:

Sorry to hear that. What makes you feel like it is a downgrade? Would love your feedback. It is different, but we didn't want to launch the exact same game. Give it time and it will grow on you. Remember you're probably going from bike 13 in MSM2 to bike 1 in MSM3 so the speed is going to be much slower. It get's better! And you'll unlock whips after the first 8 tracks.

|

5/24/2021 8:32 PM

RoflCopter726 wrote:

Does anything in your profile carry over from 2? Is 2 going to be still worth playing or will it be sunset in the near future? ...more

Nothing will carry over because the games are not compatible. One is 2D and the other is 3D. If you log in with your same account from MSM2 you will get a free Fly Racing kit.

|

5/24/2021 8:37 PM

RoflCopter726 wrote:

Does anything in your profile carry over from 2? Is 2 going to be still worth playing or will it be sunset in the near future? ...more

Joe_Turborilla wrote:

Nothing will carry over because the games are not compatible. One is 2D and the other is 3D. If you log in with your same ...more

Understandable. I never managed to get the RedBull helmet so I'm not upset. But, I'm not seeing the game game the Google Play store, and going to your link only gives me the option to add to my wishlist. Is this time gated by timezone or something?

|

5/24/2021 8:44 PM

RoflCopter726 wrote:

Understandable. I never managed to get the RedBull helmet so I'm not upset. But, I'm not seeing the game game the Google Play ...more

It takes some time to roll out on all app stores. It should up shortly. Try hitting the link I posted earlier if you haven't already. Sometimes the direct link works faster than searching.

|

5/24/2021 8:58 PM

JMFNB wrote:

Just downloaded, going to need some time to get used to this. First observation, the vantage point is odd and makes it hard to ...more

Joe_Turborilla wrote:

The view actually shows more of the upcoming track. It is weird at first if you're coming from MSM2 but give it time. I ...more

I’ll do that! Thanks for the response. My kids will play the shit out of it.

|

5/24/2021 9:02 PM

RoflCopter726 wrote:

Understandable. I never managed to get the RedBull helmet so I'm not upset. But, I'm not seeing the game game the Google Play ...more

Mine is doing the same thing.

|

5/24/2021 9:10 PM

Joe_Turborilla wrote:

Fresh wrote:

Joe_Turborilla wrote:

Sorry to hear that. What makes you feel like it is a downgrade? Would love your feedback. It is different, but we didn't want ...more

Thank you for the effort you put into this game. It is appreciated by many.

|

5/24/2021 9:18 PM

Suicidal_Tendencies wrote:

Thank you for the effort you put into this game. It is appreciated by many.

We appreciate that! We just hope everyone enjoys it! If anyone has any feedback (positive or negative) please leave it here and I'll pass it on.

|

5/24/2021 11:15 PM

I have an IPad Air with the latest software. I can get to the main menu but the game then immediately crashes back to the home screen. Have tried rebooting the IPad but nothing has worked. It says in the App Store it is compatible with my iPad but so far no luck getting it to start.

|

5/25/2021 12:00 AM

When is it available in Australia??

|

5/25/2021 12:20 AM

Mxpilot20 wrote:

When is it available in Australia??

It's out for us in AUS

|

5/25/2021 12:56 AM

Downloading now w00t

|

5/25/2021 1:09 AM

amazing what you can do with a factory ecu laughing Photo

|

5/25/2021 4:39 AM

Not Available in UK... when will it become available?

|

5/25/2021 5:34 AM

Downloaded it, played a few races and messed around a bit, then deleted it. Bummer.

|

5/25/2021 5:44 AM

How come I can't find it to download on play store?..

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

5/25/2021 5:49 AM

Unfortunately there is a delay on the Google Play Store. We are waiting for Google to approve the game on their end. This usually doesn't happen but we hope it will be in the store soon! Hang tight, guys, thanks for being patient.

|

5/25/2021 5:52 AM

Joe_Turborilla wrote:

Unfortunately there is a delay on the Google Play Store. We are waiting for Google to approve the game on their end. This ...more

Photo
|

5/25/2021 6:15 AM

motoman617 wrote:

I have an IPad Air with the latest software. I can get to the main menu but the game then immediately crashes back to the home ...more

Try deleting and reinstalling and see if that helps. Are you full on disk space? If so try and clear up some space.

|

5/25/2021 6:25 AM

Joe, The play store now says not available with your device and my phone just updated to the latest android 3.1 11 is that supported?

|