MXoN's 2021

Press516
Fantasy
111th
5/28/2021 4:08pm
Mit12 wrote:
Adam, Sexton, Cooper! The future has arrived!
That would be fast... But do they have enough experience to take on the best? I'd be there if they went, especially if it was next year. Wink

I'm still more comfortable with Osborne, Webb and JMart. 3 guys always moving forward and getting faster as the moto goes on. But the pool is very deep and health is always the key to picking a team.
5/28/2021 4:52pm
bigk218 wrote:
Very solid and classy points CPR. It’s an irrelevant race and we have nothing to prove. The evolution of the sport over here and in places...
Very solid and classy points CPR. It’s an irrelevant race and we have nothing to prove. The evolution of the sport over here and in places like AUS are placing more emphasis in different arenas. maybe if they did a combined MXGP & SXGP that would be the true test.

As far as other countries with smaller budgets continuing to compete, that’s their choice. It’s no hidden fact that budgeting has put a damper on things. The level that the US is expected to compete at is far different from that of smaller countries. Maybe if more countries stopped participating the promoters would be forced to help the smaller guys.
Plus I find more enjoyment watching TP199 and Ronnie Mack doin backflips on the parade lap and raising money for fundraisers

Anyway
SCC wrote:
Irrelevant to you not the thousands of American core motocross fans. You are correct with “we have nothing to prove”. I’m totally fine with the USA...
Irrelevant to you not the thousands of American core motocross fans. You are correct with “we have nothing to prove”. I’m totally fine with the USA not winning. We ain’t all that anymore. We don’t have to win. We just have to try. Enjoy your Ronnie Mac vids. We will find a way to get through the MXoN’s without you.
bigk218 wrote:
I’m as core Mx fan as it get. That’s ok though they’ll race us when it’s time.
You're as core as it gets but are more entertained by Ronnie Mac than the MXdN? Naw
Lightning78
5/28/2021 5:07pm
bowl wrote:
No point sending a team ,when your so called " Stars" can't win lately.😆😆😭
We r the stars of the show 🤥🤥
66TR66 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/05/24/494755/s1200_Very_Good.jpg[/img] Want some Chips with that salt. Aussies team will be hard to pick barring injuries. Lawrence Brothers, Jed Beaton, Mitch Evans, The Duffman, Luke Clout...

Want some Chips with that salt.
Aussies team will be hard to pick barring injuries.
Lawrence Brothers, Jed Beaton, Mitch Evans, The Duffman, Luke Clout, Todd Waters.
Pffft may aswell send 2 teams and make it a Podium 1-2Woohoo
The Lawrence brothers and Evans appear strongest at this point.
Uhhh they'd be team Aussie...... same as Shimoda riding for Japan.
Usa could field a legit solid team in 21 if the riders are into the pride of winning. With a 2 week break after the outdoors this year for the nationals, this year could be the year.

The Shop

Tumic
5/29/2021 12:44pm
Mit12 wrote:
Adam, Sexton, Cooper! The future has arrived!
AC, Sexton and Zack Osbourne. Put Zacho on a 250. The heart he has for that race makes me want to see him there no matter what.

When i walked through the pits in 2018 in UK and saw Zacho with his family walking around and talking to all his old GP buddies you could tell how much it means to him and he really wants to be there. And we ”euros” want him at the gate to.

Just look at his preparation for Assen flying in a couple of weeks earlier. Let the guys with that mentality race. Not the ones like Tomac who dont have the heart in it.
7/22/2021 7:21pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I wish we could go, and IMO, we'd have a pretty solid team. 🇨🇦

MX1: Dylan Wright
MX2: Marco Cannella
Open: Jess Pettis
Is Mcnabb allowed since he’s 15?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
7/22/2021 8:20pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Not 100% sure, but I think you need to be 16. Not sure when his birthday is, so he could very well be 16 by the time MXdN rolls around.

Cannella has had a rough go this year, but he's pretty fast. Piccolo and Ward are also riding well. We have a pretty solid group to choose from for MX2.

Still think Wright for MX1 and Pettis for Open is the way to go.

Unfortunately, none of it matters. I mean, there's a very, very small chance that we might go, but don't count on it.

The CMA needs to fuck off. They're useless.
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2550th
7/22/2021 9:10pm
66TR66 wrote:
LOL, my home boy from around the corner and i forget about him.Sideways
- Kyle Webster - Jett Lawrence - Hunter Lawrence - Mitch Evens - Jed Beaton - Regan Duffy - Todd Waters - Luke Clout Aussies haven't...
- Kyle Webster
- Jett Lawrence
- Hunter Lawrence
- Mitch Evens
- Jed Beaton
- Regan Duffy
- Todd Waters
- Luke Clout

Aussies haven't had this much of a talent selection since the Reed, Byrner, Metcalf and Moss days.
Pretty cool to see.
Would be an amazing effort to podium. safe to say the Aussie MX/SX following has a bright future ahead!

Boomslang wrote:
The two Lawrence brothers and Evans will be a solid team with a great chance of a podium...or even better.
Jett 250
Hunter 450
who takes Evens spot now he's out injured with his wrist?

Duffey, Webster or Beaton?
7/22/2021 10:05pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Not 100% sure, but I think you need to be 16. Not sure when his birthday is, so he could very well be 16 by the...
Not 100% sure, but I think you need to be 16. Not sure when his birthday is, so he could very well be 16 by the time MXdN rolls around.

Cannella has had a rough go this year, but he's pretty fast. Piccolo and Ward are also riding well. We have a pretty solid group to choose from for MX2.

Unfortunately, none of it matters. I mean, there's a very, very small chance that we might go, but don't count on it.

Riders can be 15. Herlings just turned 15 when he rode for The Netherlands in Italy 2009.
keinz
7/23/2021 3:47am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
Not 100% sure, but I think you need to be 16. Not sure when his birthday is, so he could very well be 16 by the...

MX2 class has a minimum age requirement of 15-years
Bearuno
7/23/2021 4:41am Edited Date/Time 7/23/2021 5:32am
As I posted on another thread here, the Australian Team will be riders who are based overseas. Unless things change, and they won't, with our vaccination farce coming from our happy clapping, footy f**kwit PM, whoever went from an OZ base, would have to go into quarantine, on coming back, as there sure as hell won't be any 'special' concessions for a sport that's not Olympics based / has an enormous amount of money and interest from the media. And, of course, funding will have been hoovered up by the Olympics team.

I'm reading , again, that points will / may be awarded from the MXDN races to the MXGP / MX2 series.

How in hell will that be possible? There will be quite a few riders from the GPs, from some countries, that Won't be on their Nations Teams, there will be other classes on the track, non World Championships riders getting between contenders etc etc.

I just can't see that being remotely workable / fair. It's a prick of an idea - coming, inevitably, from that complete Prick , Luongo The Drongo.
7/23/2021 5:19am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Yepp…. Fuck them

My team would be wright pettis mcnabb/Ward

Think this would be our best/fastest team ever! This SUCKS! I watched every races and Canella seems to big for his 250 he just cant buy a start haha!
crf250pilot
7/23/2021 8:34am Edited Date/Time 7/23/2021 8:40am
Webb, Osborne and (Justin) Cooper would be a badass team
No love for Barcia? He did just win the last race.
mx691
Fantasy
1185th
7/23/2021 9:27am
Barcia
Plessinger
Cooper

Thats it…
7/23/2021 12:10pm
Jett 250
Hunter 450

Beaton I would say.
SCC
7/23/2021 12:43pm
mx691 wrote:
Barcia
Plessinger
Cooper

Thats it…
Wish the moto media would confirm the rumor that Star Racing will not send any riders. “Moving shop that weekend”?

If they accept we still have Barcia, Sexton and Mosimen. Still better than most countries.
Stoop
Fantasy
1021st
7/23/2021 12:45pm
Jett 250
Hunter 450

Beaton I would say.
I think I read somewhere Beaton doesn’t want to ride a 450, so I’m thinking maybe Wilson Todd
SydAus
7/23/2021 2:32pm
Jett 250
Hunter 450

Beaton I would say.
Stoop wrote:
I think I read somewhere Beaton doesn’t want to ride a 450, so I’m thinking maybe Wilson Todd
With Beaton it depends on a few factors - will his team allow him to go up to 450; with GPS being so close between rounds it’s not easy to just jump off 250 onto 450 then back to the 250. For any Aussie based riders - the logistics and quarantine restrictions wouldn’t be easy. Evans might be an option as he will be back on the bike soon and he has all the resources available.
7/23/2021 4:18pm
mx691 wrote:
Barcia
Plessinger
Cooper

Thats it…
SCC wrote:
Wish the moto media would confirm the rumor that Star Racing will not send any riders. “Moving shop that weekend”? If they accept we still have...
Wish the moto media would confirm the rumor that Star Racing will not send any riders. “Moving shop that weekend”?

If they accept we still have Barcia, Sexton and Mosimen. Still better than most countries.
You wouldn’t pick RJ?? What the hell lol
CPR
7/23/2021 4:19pm
Beaton I would say.
Stoop wrote:
SydAus wrote:
With Beaton it depends on a few factors - will his team allow him to go up to 450; with GPS being so close between rounds...
With Beaton it depends on a few factors - will his team allow him to go up to 450; with GPS being so close between rounds it’s not easy to just jump off 250 onto 450 then back to the 250. For any Aussie based riders - the logistics and quarantine restrictions wouldn’t be easy. Evans might be an option as he will be back on the bike soon and he has all the resources available.
I’m hoping Evans is fit and back up to speed by then?
That would leave Jett in 250 with Hunter in Open on his 250. Jed as backup.
agn5008
Fantasy
343rd
7/23/2021 4:29pm
mx691 wrote:
Barcia
Plessinger
Cooper

Thats it…
SCC wrote:
Wish the moto media would confirm the rumor that Star Racing will not send any riders. “Moving shop that weekend”? If they accept we still have...

You wouldn’t pick RJ?? What the hell lol
RJ could be exactly what we need. Someone who’s willing to go let it all hang out. He can beat any 250 rider in the world on his good day. I hope he figures his front end issues out real soon if he gets picked though.

Post a reply to: MXoN's 2021

The Latest