MXoN team USA who is getting Fu**ed

Related:
Create New Tag

8/3/2017 4:46 PM

Rant alert.

Osborn is the one getting Fu**ed by Tomac and Anderson! Osborn has earned the right to be on a winning team and because Tomac and Anderson can not bring themselves to go to ONE more race Osborn has no chance of winning the Chamberlain Trophy! I know that Anderson wants to get the plate taken out of his foot. He would still have plenty of time to have it removed and be ready for the SX season. As for Tomac, he just don't want to race one more race this year! Come on guys its one race, man up!

End of rant!

|

8/3/2017 4:49 PM

Can't blame Anderson for wanting 5-6 more weeks of healing time from surgery.

|

8/3/2017 4:53 PM

Osborne also did half the SX races as both those guys and will do the same next year. And it sounds easy when you put it as just "one more race" lol these guys can't just go to that event not prepared and not perform well or people like you will rip into them.

|

8/3/2017 4:54 PM

No chance of winning? Gimme a break! Team USA could win it, without Tomac and Anderson!

|

8/3/2017 5:22 PM

Seely, Osborne and Plessinger would have as good of a shot as any team....

|

8/3/2017 5:25 PM

Mit12 wrote:

Rant alert.

Osborn is the one getting Fu**ed by Tomac and Anderson! Osborn has earned the right to be on a winning team and because Tomac and Anderson can not bring themselves to go to ONE more race Osborn has no chance of winning the Chamberlain Trophy! I know that Anderson wants to get the plate taken out of his foot. He would still have plenty of time to have it removed and be ready for the SX season. As for Tomac, he just don't want to race one more race this year! Come on guys its one race, man up!

End of rant!

You are clueless.

|

8/3/2017 5:31 PM

I hope it's not the Martin brothers along with Osborne.

Jmart 450 open
Seeley 450
Osborne 250

I'd go full rookie
AC 450 open, just like Webb did.
Seeley 450 class
Osborne 250
Those guys be hungry for a win?

|

8/3/2017 5:47 PM

I'd like to see Pieck go. He's healthy. Fast. Would be willing to go bust his ass to win. Christ he rode Washougal like a man possessed.

|

8/3/2017 5:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/3/2017 6:00 PM

I'd put a point system together and rate all the riders willing to go by the following in order of importance;
1) Attitude/health
2) Good starts
3) Fewest crashes
4) Overall finishes on tracks similar to Matterley
Might seem obvious but you never know until you do the math (I'm too lazy).

Will they use those expanded metal gratings on the gate at the MXoN?

|

Retired Mechanical Engineer, published technical writer, mscperformance.com, Bisimotoengineering.com,

8/3/2017 6:04 PM

This kid I know went to the MXoN last year and...
Broke his Foot.
Later...Won a Moto...
And at the end of that Moto, got KNOCKED TF Out!

So, about that broken foot: it required surgery and hardware. It's time for that hardware to come out.

So, GFY on the "Osborn is the one getting Fu**ed by Anderson!" comment.
Oh, while we're here: it's "Osborne".

Have a Nice Day.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

8/3/2017 6:18 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

This kid I know went to the MXoN last year and...
Broke his Foot.
Later...Won a Moto...
And at the end of that Moto, got KNOCKED TF Out!

So, about that broken foot: it required surgery and hardware. It's time for that hardware to come out.

So, GFY on the "Osborn is the one getting Fu**ed by Anderson!" comment.
Oh, while we're here: it's "Osborne".

Have a Nice Day.

Yeah I'm not sure how anyone can blame Anderson. He's battered and bruised and needs to get the hardware out. Can't fault a guy for that. Tomac on the other hand......

|

8/3/2017 6:29 PM

MX1: JMart
MX2: Osborne
MX3: Plessinger

Always a good chance of rain in England and AP is good in the mud.

|

8/3/2017 6:33 PM

Forty wrote:

I'd like to see Pieck go. He's healthy. Fast. Would be willing to go bust his ass to win. Christ he rode Washougal like a man possessed.

Agree, he's a workhorse and would give 200%. Probably find an extra gear on his Zuki.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

8/3/2017 6:38 PM

Tomac has said no 2 years in a row now so he should not be asked for next years US mxon. Its clear the guy doesn't care for racing in the mxon and representing his country. Lets pick the best team and riders that want to go.

MX2 Osborne
MX1 JMart
MX open Webb ? or seely? peick?

|

8/3/2017 6:45 PM

731chopper wrote:

MX1: JMart
MX2: Osborne
MX3: Plessinger

Always a good chance of rain in England and AP is good in the mud.

Good strategy. Any other strong mud / rut guys.

|

8/3/2017 7:47 PM

The same happened in 2009. Then they gave Dungey a rmz 450 and sent Weimer and tedesco with him.
Did work out back then

|

8/3/2017 7:59 PM

I think Anderson has a legit excuse, can't blame him for wanting to have surgery.

|

8/3/2017 8:35 PM

Mit12 wrote:

Rant alert.

Osborn is the one getting Fu**ed by Tomac and Anderson! Osborn has earned the right to be on a winning team and because Tomac and Anderson can not bring themselves to go to ONE more race Osborn has no chance of winning the Chamberlain Trophy! I know that Anderson wants to get the plate taken out of his foot. He would still have plenty of time to have it removed and be ready for the SX season. As for Tomac, he just don't want to race one more race this year! Come on guys its one race, man up!

End of rant!

TommyLee93 wrote:

You are clueless.

And your statement adds nothing to this post. May be you do not know how to wright anything meaning full?

|

8/3/2017 8:49 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

This kid I know went to the MXoN last year and...
Broke his Foot.
Later...Won a Moto...
And at the end of that Moto, got KNOCKED TF Out!

So, about that broken foot: it required surgery and hardware. It's time for that hardware to come out.

So, GFY on the "Osborn is the one getting Fu**ed by Anderson!" comment.
Oh, while we're here: it's "Osborne".

Have a Nice Day.

Tell us how you really feel..cool Seriously though, couldn't have said it better myself.

|

I'm goin' off the rails on a crazy train

8/3/2017 8:49 PM

Team USA is getting fucked because YS has fucked them on the date of the race. As long as this date stays in place, the race will continue to diminish imho.

|

"If you don't put your work ahead of your talent, you won't win." Mike Babcock

8/3/2017 8:50 PM

Mit12 wrote:

And your statement adds nothing to this post. May be you do not know how to wright anything meaning full?

Wright=write. Meaning full=meaningful

|

I'm goin' off the rails on a crazy train

8/3/2017 9:04 PM

bents wrote:

Team USA is getting fucked because YS has fucked them on the date of the race. As long as this date stays in place, the race will continue to diminish imho.

I can't throw Luongo under the bus on this one. He's got the GP schedule and we've made "Too Much Ado" of the MEC. That's just how it is.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

8/3/2017 9:05 PM

I'm over it!

|

8/3/2017 9:19 PM

TommyLee93 wrote:

You are clueless.

Mit12 wrote:

And your statement adds nothing to this post. May be you do not know how to wright anything meaning full?

dkg wrote:

Wright=write. Meaning full=meaningful

Thank you teacher.

|

8/3/2017 9:23 PM

AP - 450
JMart - 450
Zacho - 250

Get Roger D out as Team Manager. Need a fresh face and outlook on the team.

|

8/3/2017 9:28 PM

bents wrote:

Team USA is getting fucked because YS has fucked them on the date of the race. As long as this date stays in place, the race will continue to diminish imho.

TeamGreen wrote:

I can't throw Luongo under the bus on this one. He's got the GP schedule and we've made "Too Much Ado" of the MEC. That's just how it is.

Take the Monster Cup out of it, still a month after our series which is stupid.

Has to be some compromise made especially for the team who has had the least amount of events than any other team and is the biggest draw of the event.

|

8/3/2017 9:29 PM

IceMan446 wrote:

AP - 450
JMart - 450
Zacho - 250

Get Roger D out as Team Manager. Need a fresh face and outlook on the team.

You're High. Roger should be the Mgr as long as he's willing to do it. Results don't lie.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

8/3/2017 9:51 PM

731chopper wrote:

MX1: JMart
MX2: Osborne
MX3: Plessinger

Always a good chance of rain in England and AP is good in the mud.

I like it but I worry about AP's starts. I'd bring A Mart over AP at the moment.

My team...
MX1: Webb
MX2: Osborne
MX3: J Martin

|

8/3/2017 9:56 PM

731chopper wrote:

MX1: JMart
MX2: Osborne
MX3: Plessinger

Always a good chance of rain in England and AP is good in the mud.

tcallahan707 wrote:

I like it but I worry about AP's starts. I'd bring A Mart over AP at the moment.

My team...
MX1: Webb
MX2: Osborne
MX3: J Martin

MX1: Seely
MX2: Osborne
MX3: JMart

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

8/3/2017 10:00 PM

IceMan446 wrote:

AP - 450
JMart - 450
Zacho - 250

Get Roger D out as Team Manager. Need a fresh face and outlook on the team.

TeamGreen wrote:

You're High. Roger should be the Mgr as long as he's willing to do it. Results don't lie.

I agree results don't lie....BUT he is so old school in his thinking and is a bit biased and they haven't won in a while now.

Mitch could do just as good of a job. JBone would be a good dude also.

I just think they need a guy that would be willing to take a flier or make a guy drop down to a 250 and not always pick the guys he is cool with.

Not hating on him but I just think it's time to refresh the program a bit.

|