2019 MXoN - Practice/Qualifying Discussion

alex69
9/28/2019 3:04am
Coldenhof and Herlings are both more than a sec faster in there onw class looking good for the Netherlands, but it's only practice.
The starting positions for the qualification is already known so these laptimes says nothing.
9/28/2019 3:05am
jemcee wrote:
Haha yeah I went early.. Come on kid what's wrong with ya pull ya fastest laps out while ya gettin used to it all haha Should...
Haha yeah I went early.. Come on kid what's wrong with ya pull ya fastest laps out while ya gettin used to it all haha
Should also mention this is the first time I'm runnin the Jeff Emig timing and scoring so I'm a nooby to reading it all and have no patience for it haha
But yes 8th is all you need esp in practice
Yeah good ride for the new kid. Hoping they find the sock in Ferris's airbox or whatever is holding him up there
jemcee wrote:
One of my mates is there and he said Dean does not look comfortable at all! Can't imagine it's gonna get any easier for him.. Hope...
One of my mates is there and he said Dean does not look comfortable at all!

Can't imagine it's gonna get any easier for him.. Hope he finds something though
Hasn't been a great year at all for Dean
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
9/28/2019 3:06am
WoodsRacer wrote:
He was 14th in qualifying and almost 6 seconds off.
You said "remember how off Anderson was during practice... at Maggiora". He was 1st bro. That's a fact! Sure, he was way off during qualifying, but...
You said "remember how off Anderson was during practice... at Maggiora". He was 1st bro. That's a fact!

Sure, he was way off during qualifying, but he also broke his foot during the Qualifying race! Fact!

I agree it's early to call him the weak link here after one session, but this is nothing like Maggiora and it doesn't look promising! Fact!

WoodsRacer wrote:
I'm sorry I didnt have perfect recollection of the entire day, he was as mentioned 14th in qualifying and people were freaking out, on him and...
I'm sorry I didnt have perfect recollection of the entire day, he was as mentioned 14th in qualifying and people were freaking out, on him and the whole team after that day. But they turned it around huge when it counted in the races. That's the point. Bro.
You forgot to add "Fact!" Sideways
9/28/2019 3:08am
alex69 wrote:
Coldenhof and Herlings are both more than a sec faster in there onw class looking good for the Netherlands, but it's only practice. The starting positions...
Coldenhof and Herlings are both more than a sec faster in there onw class looking good for the Netherlands, but it's only practice.
The starting positions for the qualification is already known so these laptimes says nothing.
Do you think Hoff can find half a sec to retain FMOTP title? Until the next practice anyway?

The Shop

RG1
9/28/2019 3:15am
Osborne latched onto Strijbos for a lap and moves himself to 5th
Crossup
9/28/2019 3:16am
Looks like he has the speed and is probably one of the best starters on the line! I wouldn't bet my house on it, but his...
Looks like he has the speed and is probably one of the best starters on the line!

I wouldn't bet my house on it, but his chances are good (even with a shitty gate pick for the Qualifying Race).
great speed for a single lap is free practice , racing is about a whole moto ... i think quali will show who is what speed...
great speed for a single lap is free practice , racing is about a whole moto ...
i think quali will show who is what speed but Cooper so far is the suprise as to many people he was the questionmark
I never thought it was a question mark. I'm expecting a breakout performance.
alex69
9/28/2019 3:16am
alex69 wrote:
Coldenhof and Herlings are both more than a sec faster in there onw class looking good for the Netherlands, but it's only practice. The starting positions...
Do you think Hoff can find half a sec to retain FMOTP title? Until the next practice anyway?
Why not, Herlings is the fastest sandrider but the track is gonna be heavy and Herlings doesn't have much practice hours on the clock this year.
A good start for Coldenhof and Herlings struggling the first rounds I wouldn't be surprised.
Cortami79
9/28/2019 3:17am
MX2 was cool. Justin Cooper went 100% from lap 1. Vlaanderen and Geerts took it easy but looks like it will between these 3 guys. Horgmo was sketchy as hell but did great. Reneaux needs to improve

MX Open. Coldenhoff waving to the fans, focussed and immediately set the fastest time. Osborne trying really hard, maybe a little too hard. Had some sketchy moment through the waves. Simpson did a heel clicker for the Brittish fansGrinning Strijbos and Kullas really impressive
Cortami79
9/28/2019 3:18am
Also, Bastian Boegh Damm going 10th on a 250 in Open Class while being a EMX rider, nice
9/28/2019 3:18am
Marco15UK wrote:
Hugo Basaula currently sitting in 9th...
He raced in Finland back in the MX3 days. Absolute copy of JS7 on the bike, and has the calves of Everts. Been a fan ever since.
alex69
9/28/2019 3:22am Edited Date/Time 9/28/2019 3:35am
The old fox Strijbos looking good, hope he can get a seat for next year.
I was on my spinning bike tuesday and i always watch mx videos when i`m on the bike, tuesday i was watching th Gp of the Netherlands 2003 with Everts, Pichon, Smets , Beier and the 17 year-old Strijbos and he is this gonig strong.
jemcee
9/28/2019 3:26am
Hasn't been a great year at all for Dean
Has just been a big ol weird waste of his time.. I reckon he'd be struggling with just the lack of momentum! Like where does he fit? He wouldn't know..
Slay896
9/28/2019 3:27am
Marco15UK wrote:
He raced in Finland back in the MX3 days. Absolute copy of JS7 on the bike, and has the calves of Everts. Been a fan ever...
He raced in Finland back in the MX3 days. Absolute copy of JS7 on the bike, and has the calves of Everts. Been a fan ever since.
He has style for days, looks really good on the bike!
agn5009
9/28/2019 3:32am
Can anyone confirm that motoworldtv.com is legit? I can’t log onto mxgp tv so I’m giving up on that and trying to find another way to pay and watch.
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4382nd
9/28/2019 3:34am Edited Date/Time 9/28/2019 3:34am
OK, in my eyes biggest surprizes in free practices.

MXGP
Nathan mazahucking Watson - he still got it bois!

MX2
Kevin Horgmo - slow down a bit son or your dad gonna go batpoop crazy from joy

OPEN
Kevin Strijbos - sorry i threw you under the bus so fast

Honorable mention - Hugo Basaula - for real; he is getting the Tanel Leok routine for Portugal
9/28/2019 3:34am
bring on the qualifiers ..time for some real racing , track looks awesome ...
jemcee
9/28/2019 3:35am
agn5009 wrote:
Can anyone confirm that motoworldtv.com is legit? I can’t log onto mxgp tv so I’m giving up on that and trying to find another way to...
Can anyone confirm that motoworldtv.com is legit? I can’t log onto mxgp tv so I’m giving up on that and trying to find another way to pay and watch.
Yeah I used them trouble free all year for the nationals
9/28/2019 3:37am
Marco15UK wrote:
He raced in Finland back in the MX3 days. Absolute copy of JS7 on the bike, and has the calves of Everts. Been a fan ever...
Just seen that he's been docked time and bumped back to 25th, he's gonna need to put a result in to get Portugal through by the looks of things. Could feature in the B Final
9/28/2019 3:38am Edited Date/Time 9/28/2019 3:39am
agn5009 wrote:
Can anyone confirm that motoworldtv.com is legit? I can’t log onto mxgp tv so I’m giving up on that and trying to find another way to...
Depends on what you mean by 'legit'.

As someone who owns a large legal forum I can tell you it doesn't comply with just about any international trading laws (ie disclosing who the hell they are) for commercial websites.
agn5009
9/28/2019 3:40am
agn5009 wrote:
Depends on what you mean by 'legit'. As someone who owns a large legal forum I can tell you it doesn't comply with just about any...
Depends on what you mean by 'legit'.

As someone who owns a large legal forum I can tell you it doesn't comply with just about any international trading laws (ie disclosing who the hell they are) for commercial websites.
I mean legit as in they’re gonna take my money and I’m gonna be able to watch the race. This crap with mxgp tv really has me ticked. I can’t log onto my account. I have no other options here.

Post a reply to: 2019 MXoN - Practice/Qualifying Discussion

The Latest