2019 MXoN - Practice/Qualifying Discussion

crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
9/28/2019 2:43am
crusty_xx wrote:
That class is so weak compared to MXGP
Slay896 wrote:
You have coldenhoff there, thats a strong guy!
Sure there are some good guys. But by far not as many as in MXGP. The top 10 in MXGP is pretty crazy
Slay896
9/28/2019 2:45am
crusty_xx wrote:
That class is so weak compared to MXGP
Slay896 wrote:
You have coldenhoff there, thats a strong guy!
crusty_xx wrote:
Sure there are some good guys. But by far not as many as in MXGP. The top 10 in MXGP is pretty crazy
Yeah
49weasel
9/28/2019 2:45am
Is practice not live on the Mxgp tv ?

The Shop

Slay896
9/28/2019 2:46am
We are gonna have a good battle bettween zacho lupino simpson and coldenhoff
9/28/2019 2:46am
In the last 42 motos of MXoN (qualifying races included), a Team USA member has won just 3 times! In the last 8 years, only one...
In the last 42 motos of MXoN (qualifying races included), a Team USA member has won just 3 times!

In the last 8 years, only one Team USA member has won the class overall.

I could see Cooper adding a win to his name this afternoon and potentially the weekend overall in MX2.
based on free practice ? oh
St Ann More
9/28/2019 2:48am Edited Date/Time 9/28/2019 2:56am
WoodsRacer wrote:
Remember how off Anderson was during practice and qualifying at Maggiora but then won his first moto the next day? I'm not claiming the same turn...
Remember how off Anderson was during practice and qualifying at Maggiora but then won his first moto the next day?

I'm not claiming the same turn around here already but just saying its silly to call him a weak link already.
Anderson was fastest in his class during Free Practice at Maggiora...
WoodsRacer wrote:
He was 14th in qualifying and almost 6 seconds off.
You said "remember how off Anderson was during practice... at Maggiora". He was 1st bro. That's a fact!

Sure, he was way off during qualifying, but he also broke his foot during the Qualifying race! Fact!

I agree it's early to call him the weak link here after one session, but this is nothing like Maggiora and it doesn't look promising! Fact!

Dani247
9/28/2019 2:49am
Right now Spain looks good, Prado 3rd in MXGP, Larrañaga 11th and Campano 6th, I know it is practice but finally for us spaniards we have a team able to do the top 10, Vamos!
9/28/2019 2:49am
Morning, evening, afternoon all. Thanks for the updates to catch up. Come on Aussies !
H9
9/28/2019 2:50am
If all stars align a podium for team GB is possible
Slay896 wrote:
We are gonna have a good battle bettween zacho lupino simpson and coldenhoff
And Jonass. Maybe Strijbos. Kullas can be a surprise in these conditions. Open class isn’t obviously as good as MXGP, but it should be interesting and good racing.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
Team Estonia coming in under the radar again, as always. They're not gonna win but Leok, Rätsep, Kullas is a pretty decent team.
9/28/2019 2:52am
jemcee wrote:
It's not looking wonderful for team Aus but ah well
struth wrote:
Webster in 8th,not to bad
jemcee wrote:
Haha yeah I went early.. Come on kid what's wrong with ya pull ya fastest laps out while ya gettin used to it all haha Should...
Haha yeah I went early.. Come on kid what's wrong with ya pull ya fastest laps out while ya gettin used to it all haha
Should also mention this is the first time I'm runnin the Jeff Emig timing and scoring so I'm a nooby to reading it all and have no patience for it haha
But yes 8th is all you need esp in practice
Yeah good ride for the new kid. Hoping they find the sock in Ferris's airbox or whatever is holding him up there
St Ann More
9/28/2019 2:54am
In the last 42 motos of MXoN (qualifying races included), a Team USA member has won just 3 times! In the last 8 years, only one...
In the last 42 motos of MXoN (qualifying races included), a Team USA member has won just 3 times!

I could see Cooper adding a win to his name this afternoon and potentially the weekend overall in MX2.
Looks like he has the speed and is probably one of the best starters on the line!

I wouldn't bet my house on it, but his chances are good (even with a shitty gate pick for the Qualifying Race).
9/28/2019 2:57am
Looks like he has the speed and is probably one of the best starters on the line! I wouldn't bet my house on it, but his...
Looks like he has the speed and is probably one of the best starters on the line!

I wouldn't bet my house on it, but his chances are good (even with a shitty gate pick for the Qualifying Race).
great speed for a single lap is free practice , racing is about a whole moto ...
i think quali will show who is what speed but Cooper so far is the suprise as to many people he was the questionmark
agn5009
9/28/2019 2:59am
Our 450 guys are gonna have to step it up. They are way off the pace of the top 3.
RG1
9/28/2019 3:00am
agn5009 wrote:
Our 450 guys are gonna have to step it up. They are way off the pace of the top 3.
Neither of them look very comfortable I have to say
9/28/2019 3:01am

Looks like he has the speed and is probably one of the best starters on the line! I wouldn't bet my house on it, but his...

I'd say that is Cooper's full speed while the GP riders still have a little in the tank knowing the schedule better.
jemcee
9/28/2019 3:03am
struth wrote:
Webster in 8th,not to bad
jemcee wrote:
Haha yeah I went early.. Come on kid what's wrong with ya pull ya fastest laps out while ya gettin used to it all haha Should...
Haha yeah I went early.. Come on kid what's wrong with ya pull ya fastest laps out while ya gettin used to it all haha
Should also mention this is the first time I'm runnin the Jeff Emig timing and scoring so I'm a nooby to reading it all and have no patience for it haha
But yes 8th is all you need esp in practice
Yeah good ride for the new kid. Hoping they find the sock in Ferris's airbox or whatever is holding him up there
One of my mates is there and he said Dean does not look comfortable at all!

Can't imagine it's gonna get any easier for him.. Hope he finds something though
WoodsRacer
Fantasy
2893rd
Anderson was fastest in his class during Free Practice at Maggiora...
WoodsRacer wrote:
He was 14th in qualifying and almost 6 seconds off.
You said "remember how off Anderson was during practice... at Maggiora". He was 1st bro. That's a fact! Sure, he was way off during qualifying, but...
You said "remember how off Anderson was during practice... at Maggiora". He was 1st bro. That's a fact!

Sure, he was way off during qualifying, but he also broke his foot during the Qualifying race! Fact!

I agree it's early to call him the weak link here after one session, but this is nothing like Maggiora and it doesn't look promising! Fact!

I'm sorry I didnt have perfect recollection of the entire day, he was as mentioned 14th in qualifying and people were freaking out, on him and the whole team after that day. But they turned it around huge when it counted in the races. That's the point. Bro.
St Ann More

great speed for a single lap is free practice , racing is about a whole moto ... i think quali will show who is what speed...
great speed for a single lap is free practice , racing is about a whole moto ...
i think quali will show who is what speed but Cooper so far is the suprise as to many people he was the questionmark
Most of us know the difference between practice and a whole moto. But thanks for your wisdom!

Cooper was seriously impressive! He set 3 of the top 5 fastest laps during that session!
Robgvx
9/28/2019 3:04am
It’s practice, and it’s a flat track right now. Can’t read too much into these times unless they’re going to flatten the track between races

Post a reply to: 2019 MXoN - Practice/Qualifying Discussion

The Latest