MXoN MUDDER ?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/30/2018 7:24 AM

BR8ES wrote:

Michigan in October... what do you expect? It is the MXdN and will be awesome no matter what! I have no regrets about Unadilla ...more

Edge-Of-Adhesion wrote:

Not so much during the MXGP season but most Euros will neccesarily have a lot of local mud riding experience.

That was the thought too in 87, should have been Euro domination. Not to say the same thing will happen, but the US has very capable mud riders this year.

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

9/30/2018 7:41 AM

keinz wrote:

Yr.no. Most trustable forecast site.
Photo
Photo

19 degrees in October is not accurate, maybe in January. Plus the times are all screwed up.

|

9/30/2018 7:48 AM

If it’s gonna be as WET as it looks like it should be...
We’re SOOOOO Lucky the Aussies didn’t pick Chad!

Puerto Rico’s results are likely looking better & better...

France is smiling.

The Brit’s are still rain-dancing.

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

9/30/2018 7:54 AM

BR8ES wrote:

Michigan in October... what do you expect? It is the MXdN and will be awesome no matter what! I have no regrets about Unadilla ...more

Edge-Of-Adhesion wrote:

Not so much during the MXGP season but most Euros will neccesarily have a lot of local mud riding experience.

BR8ES wrote:

That was the thought too in 87, should have been Euro domination. Not to say the same thing will happen, but the US has very ...more

Indeed and if it is a mudder it should be genuinely competitive.

|

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

9/30/2018 7:58 AM

I think if its a mudder than it gives the US an even bigger advantage. Barcia and AP on a muddy track they know and like someone else said Tomac can ride in the slop well

|

9/30/2018 8:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2018 8:11 AM

keinz wrote:

Yr.no. Most trustable forecast site.
Photo
Photo

gabrielito wrote:

19 degrees in October is not accurate, maybe in January. Plus the times are all screwed up.

It's accurate. Most of the world measures temperature in Celsius not Farenheit. As for the time, that's the 24 hour clock. 13 = 1pm, 14 = 2pm, etc.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/30/2018 8:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/2/2018 10:24 AM

Michigan in October was a risk from the get go. The question is whether the fans will be penalized for that risk by having to watch some mud fest crap instead of an actual motocross race. Hopefully we dodge the bullet of that promoter-stupidity-created fiasco.

|

Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

9/30/2018 8:26 AM

Good idea, can't hurt. Which god should we pray too? The Woodstock chant might be just as effective, I'll try that too!

|

9/30/2018 8:35 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

If it’s gonna be as WET as it looks like it should be...
We’re SOOOOO Lucky the Aussies didn’t pick Chad!

Puerto Rico’s ...more

Windham can ride across a lake, they've got this. Go team PR!
Photo

|

I was G before the "moto drive" to Vital

9/30/2018 8:50 AM

TbonesPop wrote:

Weather.com is saying 40-50% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday and Sunday. It's not like it will be a slow steady rain. ...more

All 3 of our guys are pretty damn good in the rain. Wasn't sure about tomac until that muddier this year when he pitted for goggles and didn't lose a position

|

9/30/2018 8:57 AM

I have been watching it for the last week and it has gone back and forth several times. We shall see, hoping for the best.

|

Go Hawks!

9/30/2018 9:15 AM

Maybe just watch supercross reruns so the day isn't ruined for you... while we are at it, let's just keep all MX in desert, this way the weather is guaranteed to please.

|

9/30/2018 9:23 AM

BR8ES wrote:

Maybe just watch supercross reruns so the day isn't ruined for you... while we are at it, let's just keep all MX in desert, ...more

Mud is so icky

|

9/30/2018 9:24 AM

Right now??? Looks like it couldn't get much better than it will be.... Photo

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

TG243 fan!

9/30/2018 9:35 AM

Here’s a rule of thumb from a Michigander. Don’t waste anytime worrying about the weather more than 18 hours ahead of present. It will change 10 times from now till then. Anything 40% and below, I wouldn’t waste my breath worrying either.

|

9/30/2018 11:50 AM

As long as it is at least 50 degrees temp and only rains 50% of the time its all good. Lots of cupcakes making negative comments about the weather.

|

9/30/2018 12:05 PM

Frank wrote:

As long as it is at least 50 degrees temp and only rains 50% of the time its all good. Lots of cupcakes making negative ...more

Agree there's no point trying to predict or being a negative nellie but hoping for good weather doesn't make one a cupcake. Riding or spectating at a mudfest is, at best, a drag. When you can't even tell which rider is which...that sucks.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

9/30/2018 12:25 PM

Frank wrote:

As long as it is at least 50 degrees temp and only rains 50% of the time its all good. Lots of cupcakes making negative ...more

plowboy wrote:

Agree there's no point trying to predict or being a negative nellie but hoping for good weather doesn't make one a cupcake. ...more

Hoping for is fine, pissing and moaning a week before and saying the promoters fucked us is a bit much.

|

9/30/2018 12:50 PM

100% agree. The weather has ALWAYS been the joker in moto. I consider myself pretty core and mud has never stopped me from lining up or attending...but it does dampen the old enthusiasm a bit. Red Bud in October is a slight crap shoot but hey...it's not like it's Canada.devil w00t silly

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

9/30/2018 1:38 PM

lumpy790 wrote:

It’s a little early but ...... Let’s hope the west coast hurricane Rosa whos rain fall is expected to affect SoCal, Arizona, ...more

Someone grab Matthes' nets and put them up anywhere between here and Meech-o-gann, we can use them to at least slow that Hurricane down grin grin

|

9/30/2018 1:53 PM

lumpy790 wrote:

It’s a little early but ...... Let’s hope the west coast hurricane Rosa whos rain fall is expected to affect SoCal, Arizona, ...more

Hold up... that's no hurricane dudes, that is!! CHUCKIE ì ouNorris' flight plans, apparently hes coming as an alternate in case we need him ......had me worried there for a min

|

9/30/2018 2:32 PM

Don't need no stinkin rain.

|

9/30/2018 6:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2018 6:59 PM

gnarwhip wrote:

Should’ve had it at Glen Helen. Everywhere else is too unpredictable.

We Don't care how the hell they do it in California...

|

@ Teamflanneloutdoors
Instagram
Youtube

9/30/2018 7:01 PM

What is this? A snowflake convention! Suck it up ya bunch of babies this is the MXDN @ REDDDDDDDDDDDD BUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

|

9/30/2018 7:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2018 7:13 PM

You all better bring rubber boots and frog togs. You’ll be dry. Muddier the better. Bring on the rain. Can’t wait for women mud sliding.

|

GP740
Since 1987

9/30/2018 7:15 PM

Photo
|

GP740
Since 1987

9/30/2018 7:16 PM

GeorgiePorgie wrote:

You all better bring rubber boots and frog togs. You’ll be dry. Muddier the better. Bring on the rain. Can’t wait for women ...more

Yep. And let's get that seam sealer on them tents, bring your E-Z Up to take some of the load off that tent EH...

|

@ Teamflanneloutdoors
Instagram
Youtube

9/30/2018 7:24 PM

motomike137 wrote:

What is this? A snowflake convention! Suck it up ya bunch of babies this is the MXDN @ REDDDDDDDDDDDD BUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

Thank you sir for your viable comment. Rain, shine or mud up like Ironman in 2014. No snivels. US wins!. Red Bud attendee since 1974-bring on the mud.

|

9/30/2018 7:45 PM

Frank wrote:

plowboy wrote:

Agree there's no point trying to predict or being a negative nellie but hoping for good weather doesn't make one a cupcake. ...more

BR8ES wrote:

Hoping for is fine, pissing and moaning a week before and saying the promoters fucked us is a bit much.

I didn’t say the promoters fucked us. I said hopefully we DON’T get fucked by a questionable decision made by the promoters. Kind of like having a supercross race in Seattle in April in an open-roof stadium. October is not the 4th of July, and I am definitely hoping for a race everyone remembers instead of a quagmire we’d all rather forget. That’s all I’m saying.

|

Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

9/30/2018 7:49 PM

plowboy wrote:

BR8ES wrote:

pilotdude wrote:

I didn’t say the promoters fucked us. I said hopefully we DON’T get fucked by a questionable decision made by the promoters. ...more

I've never forgotten Dilla 87. Muddiest race I've ever seen and at the top of my list all time.

|