MXdN team USA 1a vs 1b

mark_swart
9/22/2019 6:40am
Let's not forget that our "B" team... are all race winners, multiple championships and even Cooper is a legit championship contender with a high ceiling. These three guys have all, on days, beaten the "A" team. These were great picks and I think they are going to do us proud.
Mit12
9/22/2019 1:27pm
I hate to say this about most of the US based riders now days when it comes to MXoN. The focus is on resting and getting prepared for A1. They do the monster cup for the money and sponsor obligations. The MXoN is so low on the priority list that it is painfully evident to the fans when they are having anything close to a bad Moto. When Stanton crashed in the first corner of his race at the MXoN he rode with the same intensity that he would have if his National or SX championship were on the line. Last year that definitely was not the case and everyone watching could see it. I believe that Anderson, Osborne and Cooper will do the same as Stanton did when he raced for team USA.
Ranman68
9/22/2019 1:54pm
If this team has decent luck, they WILL do very well. Bet on it. Even if we have bad luck, I can guarantee you there will be some surprising and heroic performances from these guys.
They've won the hearts of fans worldwide and the respect of riders worldwide. Everybody loves them and it won't be just the American fans cheering for them, it will be fans from other countries as well.
They've made this event more exciting and bigger because of what they're doing and the videos they're making along the way. They've changed things in this sport for the better.
This is the best team the U.S. could have representing us. Barr none

The Shop

Post a reply to: MXdN team USA 1a vs 1b

The Latest