MXdN TV coverage

Related:
Create New Tag

6/15/2018 12:22 PM

Does anyone know who will show it in the US, or even if they will?

|

6/15/2018 12:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/15/2018 12:24 PM

Shredder wrote:

Does anyone know who will show it in the US, or even if they will?

Paying for the live coverage from MXGP would be your ideal choice.

|

Might order a pizza, take a nap, doesn't really matter.

6/15/2018 12:49 PM

Mxgptv currently have an offer on for the remaining gp rounds and MXoN. It’s well worth it, great service.

|

6/15/2018 12:51 PM

MagMx08 wrote:

Mxgptv currently have an offer on for the remaining gp rounds and MXoN. It’s well worth it, great service.

This!

|

6/15/2018 12:57 PM

It was on CBS Sports last year, and since it will be in the US this year I figure it will be on TV again. I already get the the MXGPs on CBS Sports Network now, I just want to figure out who will broadcast this for TV, not streaming.

|

6/15/2018 2:24 PM

Shredder wrote:

It was on CBS Sports last year, and since it will be in the US this year I figure it will be on TV again. I already get the ...more

it will be broadcasted live on CBS SN

|

6/15/2018 6:10 PM

Is there any way I can pay to watch the GPs on a smart tv? Or is it strictly going to the website on the computer and hooking up the hdmi?

|

6/15/2018 6:15 PM

TDeath21 wrote:

Is there any way I can pay to watch the GPs on a smart tv? Or is it strictly going to the website on the computer and hooking ...more

I don't have a smart TV but I don't see why the following wouldn't work.

Smart TV internet browser, http://www.mxgp-tv.com, pay for subscription, login, watch races.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/15/2018 6:48 PM

Is the CBS just a patch in to the MXGP tv or a separate production with US announcers?

|

“If you don’t crash alot, you just ain’t going fast enough” Chandler

6/15/2018 7:04 PM

Nuffsaid wrote:

Is the CBS just a patch in to the MXGP tv or a separate production with US announcers?

In the past it is a patch to MXGP TV with commercials.

|

6/15/2018 7:21 PM

The MXGP tv is without commercials, How does that work missing all the action during long multiple commercial breaks?

|

“If you don’t crash alot, you just ain’t going fast enough” Chandler