MXdN - Help Support Team Canada

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
Edited Date/Time 9/17/2018 4:33pm
Don't have tickets? Would like to attend but it's not in the budget? Well here's your chance to win a trip for two to the 2018 MXdN race at RedBud.

Team Canada needs all the help it can get in order to make it to RedBud and this is where you come in.

Team Canada is raffling tickets. The tickets are $20 each or 3 for $50. The raffle is open to all Canadian residents and residents of the continental US. Tickets are available for purchase until September 30th, 3pm.

The prize is a trip for 2 and includes the following

2 Weekend Passes - Including Pit Passes
Travel Expenses (Airfare)
Accomodations for 3 nights
VIP Welcome at the Team House
Access to the Hospitality tent for Saturday and Sunday which includes: Food and Drinks
Team Canada Hats
Team Canada T-Shirts

You can purchase your tickets HERE

THANK YOU & GOOD LUCK!

|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/17/2018 1:28am
Bad news for Team Canada. Kaven Benoit who was set to race the Open class has unfortunately suffered an injury while racing the Montreal Supercross.

He was caught up in a first turn crash which resulted in a dislocated thumb. He will have to be replaced. The team manager is speaking to the other teams/riders and an announcement should be made soon.
GD2
Fantasy
815th
9/17/2018 7:23am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Bad news for Team Canada. Kaven Benoit who was set to race the Open class has unfortunately suffered an injury while racing the Montreal Supercross. He...
Bad news for Team Canada. Kaven Benoit who was set to race the Open class has unfortunately suffered an injury while racing the Montreal Supercross.

He was caught up in a first turn crash which resulted in a dislocated thumb. He will have to be replaced. The team manager is speaking to the other teams/riders and an announcement should be made soon.

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/17/2018 12:43pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Bad news for Team Canada. Kaven Benoit who was set to race the Open class has unfortunately suffered an injury while racing the Montreal Supercross. He...

GD2 wrote:
Sounds like Tyler Medaglia going to replace Kaven Benoit for ?? at MXDN. Bummer for KB, Tyler’s ridden for Canada 7 times!— Steve Matthes (@pulpmx) September...

It was confirmed and Tyler was chosen to replace Kaven Benoit.

The Shop

mx_563
9/17/2018 1:00pm
-MAVERICK-, I appreciate the effort to help the team, but I'm a bit confused.

Canada is 200 miles from Red Budd. You guys need a fund raiser? Really?
Frank
9/17/2018 1:54pm
mx_563 wrote:
-MAVERICK-, I appreciate the effort to help the team, but I'm a bit confused. Canada is 200 miles from Red Budd. You guys need a fund...

haha right?
mh226
9/17/2018 2:07pm
mx_563 wrote:
-MAVERICK-, I appreciate the effort to help the team, but I'm a bit confused. Canada is 200 miles from Red Budd. You guys need a fund...

Frank wrote:
haha right?
Not sure why we need support either. RedBud is closer to our race teams shops in Ontario / Quebec than the american teams shops in CA. We are close enough to run out of a pickup if need be.
Brad460
Fantasy
780th
9/17/2018 4:31pm Edited Date/Time 9/17/2018 4:33pm
mx_563 wrote:

Frank wrote:
haha right?
mh226 wrote:
Not sure why we need support either. RedBud is closer to our race teams shops in Ontario / Quebec than the american teams shops in CA...
Not sure why we need support either. RedBud is closer to our race teams shops in Ontario / Quebec than the american teams shops in CA. We are close enough to run out of a pickup if need be.
I am curious, are the Canadian riders getting full support from any of the respective manufacturers?

Travel is just a fraction of the costs (yes being close by helps)...but you got hotels, entry fees, bikes, parts, fuel, mechanics, tires, etc..etc..
TeamGreen
9/19/2018 9:08am
Sooooo stoked that Tyler's the rider they're going to Red Bud with. He's been ON FIRE this year and crushed it HARD at the last AMA National.

Post a reply to: MXdN - Help Support Team Canada

The Latest