MXdN Betting Odds

HusqFan3
9/5/2018 8:56pm
I realize MX is such a niech sport it probably doesn’t generate much gambling action but curious if anyone knows if any online sports book has odds posted for the race. I’m not really interested in actually betting on the race as much as I’m curious how professional oddsmakers are handicapping the race. Would be interested to see each countries odds of winning and/or landing on the podium.

If i had to guess i’d say US is prob +$135 and France and Netherlands somewhere around +$140-$160 range but that’s pure conjecture and could be way off base.

Curious first and foremost if anyone knows of any actual odds that have been posted and if not, how you guys see the odds going into the race?
|
DoubleA
9/6/2018 3:35am Edited Date/Time 9/6/2018 3:37am
5/3 for USA to win
8/5 for Netherlands to win
3/2 for France to win
9/6/2018 6:56am
DoubleA wrote:
5/3 for USA to win
8/5 for Netherlands to win
3/2 for France to win
Where did you find this? Curious to see the rest.
DoubleA
9/6/2018 7:17am
Where did you find this? Curious to see the rest.
Made them up. Based them on a lot of things;

USA - Home Advantage, Strongest team they have sent in a while, RedBud which all the riders have alot of experience on. 2x 450 outdoor cham, 1 250 outdoor champ on the team and someone who is very patriot.

NL - Very strong team, especially now with them having Vlaanderen who will want to prove a point to South Africa, 3x MX2 champion.

FRA - Reigning champs, have always sent there B kind of and still always won for last few years, MXGP World Champion, 2 patriot riders

Have also been betting a while so I bet those odds aren't far off. If I had the time I would go through and do all the teams.
9/6/2018 8:30am
There's a site out of Australia that has had online betting / odds for MX racing before... I think it was for Monster Energy Cup maybe???? I tried like hell to place a bet, but wouldn't allow me to do so from a USA based IP address

The Shop

Moto96
9/6/2018 11:01am
There's a site out of Australia that has had online betting / odds for MX racing before... I think it was for Monster Energy Cup maybe...
There's a site out of Australia that has had online betting / odds for MX racing before... I think it was for Monster Energy Cup maybe???? I tried like hell to place a bet, but wouldn't allow me to do so from a USA based IP address
Is this big enough for anyone to have action on like other events like the last race in Vegas, US Open etc?

I think Perronnard got the Wynn to take action on that or the MEC at a time.
thorns
9/6/2018 12:40pm
There's a site out of Australia that has had online betting / odds for MX racing before... I think it was for Monster Energy Cup maybe...
Yeah that was Ladbrokes Asutralia. Would expect them to put up a market for it.
You can currently bet on the Aussie SX series, so surely they will throw something up for MXDN.

https://www.ladbrokes.com.au/sports/motor-cycling/

Post a reply to: MXdN Betting Odds

The Latest