MXVLOG VIDEO MESQUITE MX

Related:
Create New Tag

4/11/2018 11:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/11/2018 11:10 AM

Took a road trip down South during Spring Break. Made an MXVLOG riding at Mesquite MX in Nevada (just outside St George Utah and Las Vegas). I think they are actually having the World Minis there next weekend.

Feel Free to check it out. Let me know your thoughts/comments on what would be more interesting to see, please don't shred me apart smile

|

4/11/2018 12:39 PM

Looks like a good time Benny. I couldn't clear that hip jump on my 2 stroke. Course I'm 53 yrs old too!

|

Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous. Checkout; ABetterStockMarket.com

4/12/2018 2:28 PM

moto0852 wrote:

Looks like a good time Benny. I couldn't clear that hip jump on my 2 stroke. Course I'm 53 yrs old too!

Ya that Hip was a fun one.

|

4/13/2018 8:20 AM

Nice job man. I also went south for a moto trip and decided to attempt a vlog. I have enjoyed watching a few people’s channels on YouTube and decided to try my hand at it. It’s not as easy as you made it look. I’m embarrassed just editing mine but I’ll probably still throw it on my channel when I’m done.

|

4/13/2018 8:24 AM

kpersonius264 wrote:

Nice job man. I also went south for a moto trip and decided to attempt a vlog. I have enjoyed watching a few people’s channels ...more

Sweet man, ya its a lot of work coming up w ideas and uploading/editing the footage. Throw a link up here when you're done, I would love to watch it.

|

4/13/2018 11:10 AM

Thanks, I’ll work on it tonight. I subbed to your channel so keep em comng!

|

4/15/2018 2:48 PM

kpersonius264 wrote:

Thanks, I’ll work on it tonight. I subbed to your channel so keep em comng!

Sounds good, excited to see what you come up with.

|

4/15/2018 4:08 PM

Mesquite is one of my favorite tracks around! Looks like you had fun.

|

4/15/2018 6:51 PM

Mesquite would be great if they could figure out their prep... I know it’s a tough job and they can’t please everyone so I will say it’s my favorite Vegas area track.

I still haven’t done that hip jump mainly because I don’t want to break mine tongue

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

4/17/2018 8:01 AM

Well I got day 1 finished this weekend. This was Easter weekend so I did a whole bunch of procrastinating editing this thing. I learned that’s it’s a whole bunch or rewatching and cutting clips shorter and shorter.
I also didn’t know to turn my cell phone sideways when filming myself (did that all weekend). Oh well I know for next time.

Like I said, you guys make it look a lot easier than I thought it was.

|

4/18/2018 8:36 AM

kpersonius264 wrote:

Well I got day 1 finished this weekend. This was Easter weekend so I did a whole bunch of procrastinating editing this thing. ...more

Lookin Good. Thanks for the video man. Welcome to the MXVLOG club.

|

4/19/2018 12:17 PM

Thanks. Hopefully I’ll get better and get comfortable talking to myself with my camera in my face haha.

|

4/19/2018 2:20 PM

They aren’t easy, I did this one in Minneapolis last week.

|

4/19/2018 2:21 PM

Thanks for posting your vlogs, I enjoy watching.

|

4/25/2018 12:52 PM

Chris_Cooksey wrote:

Thanks for posting your vlogs, I enjoy watching.

NP

|