MXSports Strikes Again

yak651
Fantasy
214th
Edited Date/Time 8/15/2022 11:32am
So you think you have a right to be pissed about the streaming, how about you drive from WI to NY and they screw you on the timing and you get banged up in a consi race you shouldn’t even be in?? And now they show him DNS in 40 🤦‍♂️
#neverchangeAMA #neverchangeMXSports

|
500 Mike
8/13/2022 11:45am
It just keeps getting better and better for MX Sports! Angry

Sorry you got screwed over.
TahoeVetMX
8/13/2022 11:54am
Sorry but until all of you pro riders stop paying to race, they will continue to bend you over! In the end the pro riders must blame themselves. The sport is very odd right because I am not aware of other pro athletes paying to participate.
katooom
8/13/2022 11:56am
If true, that is total bullshit. Our local RC club does a better job timing/scoring than MXSports.
slowgti
8/13/2022 11:57am
Does Mxsports handle timing and scoring?

The Shop

USA
Fantasy
428th
8/13/2022 11:57am
MXSports makes Feld and Infront/Luongo's look like angels. Just a comedy of errors for the entire year so far.
tuttle425
8/13/2022 11:59am
slowgti wrote:
No, it’s the AMA he should he complaining about.
8/13/2022 12:05pm
yak651 wrote:
So you think you have a right to be pissed about the streaming, how about you drive from WI to NY and they screw you on...
So you think you have a right to be pissed about the streaming, how about you drive from WI to NY and they screw you on the timing and you get banged up in a consi race you shouldn’t even be in?? And now they show him DNS in 40 🤦‍♂️
#neverchangeAMA #neverchangeMXSports

It’s the ama that does timing and scoring he should going after
yak651
Fantasy
214th
8/13/2022 12:06pm
slowgti wrote:
tuttle425 wrote:
No, it’s the AMA he should he complaining about.
True could be AMA, but MXSports is the promoter and the buck stops with them. Also as we seen it’s hard to separate who’s in charge, if it’s positive one takes credit, if it’s negative point then finger at the other entity. For the record, this was not me, but a local WI guy that rides with us at times. Just sharing the privateer struggles.
8/13/2022 12:08pm Edited Date/Time 8/13/2022 12:09pm
Timing and scoring is done by the ama how does the buck stop at the mx sports . Should get mad at the owner of Unadilla also then
8/13/2022 12:11pm Edited Date/Time 8/13/2022 12:11pm
Timing and scoring is done by the ama how does the buck stop at the mx sports . Should get mad at the owner of Unadilla...
Timing and scoring is done by the ama how does the buck stop at the mx sports . Should get mad at the owner of Unadilla also then
Every one wants mx sports gone but with out them who else is going to do this promote outdoor mx racing . We would have nothing then and could end up like what happen in Canada everyone wanted cmrc gone now we don’t have half a good series as we did befor mx racing is almost dead up here because of that
TahoeVetMX
8/13/2022 12:11pm
It’s the ama that does timing and scoring he should going after
No that is incorrect. The AMA has NOTHING to do with the Pro Nationals. AMA Pro Racing is owned by Daytona Motorsports and ran by Mx Sports. It is not the same AMA. It is only a similar logo and they use that to trick you.
USA
Fantasy
428th
8/13/2022 12:14pm
Timing and scoring is done by the ama how does the buck stop at the mx sports . Should get mad at the owner of Unadilla...
Every one wants mx sports gone but with out them who else is going to do this promote outdoor mx racing . We would have nothing...
Every one wants mx sports gone but with out them who else is going to do this promote outdoor mx racing . We would have nothing then and could end up like what happen in Canada everyone wanted cmrc gone now we don’t have half a good series as we did befor mx racing is almost dead up here because of that
Eric Perronard, or any other promoter worth their salt will step in. Hell, even Feld and InFront have expressed interest in the past..
slowgti
8/13/2022 12:17pm
Who owns ama pro racing?
8/13/2022 12:18pm
Every one wants mx sports gone but with out them who else is going to do this promote outdoor mx racing . We would have nothing...
USA wrote:
Eric Perronard, or any other promoter worth their salt will step in. Hell, even Feld and InFront have expressed interest in the past..
Get rid of mx sports and you won’t have 12 race outdoor series every one wished the same up in Canada with cmrc and said anyone could do better and the sport has been killed off because of it . Be careful what you wish for
TahoeVetMX
8/13/2022 12:18pm Edited Date/Time 8/13/2022 12:19pm
It’s a ama sanction event they do the timing and scoring [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/08/13/563880/s1200_6026EAE5_7A16_4693_AE9D_5606F04A9854.jpg[/img]
It’s a ama sanction event they do the timing and scoring

Please do the research and understand AMA Pro Racing is NOT the AMA in Ohio. The AMA in Ohio sold off AMA Pro Racing back in 2008 to Daytona Motorsports in FL. That is a fact. Mx Sports runs everything in that race.
USA
Fantasy
428th
8/13/2022 12:21pm
USA wrote:
Get rid of mx sports and you won’t have 12 race outdoor series every one wished the same up in Canada with cmrc and said anyone...
Get rid of mx sports and you won’t have 12 race outdoor series every one wished the same up in Canada with cmrc and said anyone could do better and the sport has been killed off because of it . Be careful what you wish for
We won't have a 12 round series next year so you already sound misinformed.
8/13/2022 12:24pm Edited Date/Time 8/13/2022 12:25pm
If feld or infront took over do you think you would have a race series in the USA at all these classic outdoor tracks or would they go race at any place or country that will pay the most to have them . I don’t the whole race series would stay in the USA then . That’s what I would be worried about
8/13/2022 12:32pm
I’m guess I’m totally wrong everyone is right and mx sport is doing the worst job hopefully they quit promoting soon and any other company takes over soon that’s what mx fans want
8/13/2022 12:39pm
I just get worried that what happen up here in Canada everyone wanting cmrc gone like mx sport gone in the USA . We lost amateur racing across the country and our pro series is nothing now. I would just hate to see that happen in the states I guess it could go either way maybe does get better or gets worst . We have sx global starting attack our outdoor series coming next year year . I would just hate to loose outdoor mx racing
USA
Fantasy
428th
8/13/2022 12:39pm
I’m guess I’m totally wrong everyone is right and mx sport is doing the worst job hopefully they quit promoting soon and any other company takes...
I’m guess I’m totally wrong everyone is right and mx sport is doing the worst job hopefully they quit promoting soon and any other company takes over soon that’s what mx fans want
At least you know when you're wrong, even if you're insincere about it.
8/13/2022 12:45pm
I’m guess I’m totally wrong everyone is right and mx sport is doing the worst job hopefully they quit promoting soon and any other company takes...
USA wrote:
At least you know when you're wrong, even if you're insincere about it.
They could do stuff better any company could and I’m wrong sorry . I’m just worried about losing outdoor racing with sx global attacking the series next year . And I was like everyone here wanted the cmrc gone up here in Canada and things went from bad to very worst losing them
yak651
Fantasy
214th
8/13/2022 3:38pm
Sounds like a cluster
smrscott
8/13/2022 4:14pm
I believe the confusion is promoter, owner of the series and sanctioning Body.

Just like Supercross, the AMA is still the sanctioning body and handles scoring, tech and enforce and possibly writes the rule book.

Outdoor Nationals used to have individual promoters that ran one or more racers per year. (so did supercross at one time) Later it was the National Promotors Group, (Early MX Sports run for the most part) they worked to put on the series and each race.
AMA sold their ownership in "Pro Racing" yet the AMA is still the sanctioning body to enforce rules, I believe timing and scoring, tech and the rule book (is still the AMA.) MX Sports pays AMA to be a sanctioned series and handle certain aspects of each event. The track owner gets a small chunk and MX Sports is on top of the food chain for Pro Nationals. Feld is the top of the food chain for SX, yet still AMA sanctioned.

AMA helps advocated and fights for motorcycle rights and so on, the OEMs need that support and that is why they support AMA Sanctioned Championships and so forth. Its a you support me, I will support you and ...........

The issue above is more of an AMA issue, but the AMA kind of works for themself as well as MX Sports.
Dave v3.0
8/13/2022 5:05pm
smrscott wrote:
I believe the confusion is promoter, owner of the series and sanctioning Body. Just like Supercross, the AMA is still the sanctioning body and handles scoring...
I believe the confusion is promoter, owner of the series and sanctioning Body.

Just like Supercross, the AMA is still the sanctioning body and handles scoring, tech and enforce and possibly writes the rule book.

Outdoor Nationals used to have individual promoters that ran one or more racers per year. (so did supercross at one time) Later it was the National Promotors Group, (Early MX Sports run for the most part) they worked to put on the series and each race.
AMA sold their ownership in "Pro Racing" yet the AMA is still the sanctioning body to enforce rules, I believe timing and scoring, tech and the rule book (is still the AMA.) MX Sports pays AMA to be a sanctioned series and handle certain aspects of each event. The track owner gets a small chunk and MX Sports is on top of the food chain for Pro Nationals. Feld is the top of the food chain for SX, yet still AMA sanctioned.

AMA helps advocated and fights for motorcycle rights and so on, the OEMs need that support and that is why they support AMA Sanctioned Championships and so forth. Its a you support me, I will support you and ...........

The issue above is more of an AMA issue, but the AMA kind of works for themself as well as MX Sports.
"AMA helps advocated and fights for motorcycle rights and so on"

This is true as long as it benefits Harley...beyond that AMA does nothing for dirt bikes.

When was the last time they won a land use case, dating back to the 60's?

When was the last time they enforced their rule book fairly (without having to consult the OEMs)?

How about that double displacement rule for 4 strokes?

The list is endless of how many times the AMA has screwed the pooch when it comes to growing or even maintaining the sport off-road.

The AMA makes Luongo and InFront look like a fair businessman.Laughing
Bruce372
8/13/2022 5:43pm
AMA pro racing has to be part of MX SPORTS given the flow of money and services. Its like a symbiotic relationship, just like puss filled infectious pox growing on a butthole.
8/13/2022 5:51pm
Bruce372 wrote:
AMA pro racing has to be part of MX SPORTS given the flow of money and services. Its like a symbiotic relationship, just like puss filled...
AMA pro racing has to be part of MX SPORTS given the flow of money and services. Its like a symbiotic relationship, just like puss filled infectious pox growing on a butthole.
Haha
8/13/2022 6:04pm Edited Date/Time 8/13/2022 6:05pm
MxSports...you mean the guys that replaced Glen Helen with “The Indiana National”? Yeah they’re doing a great job lol

Post a reply to: MXSports Strikes Again

The Latest