MXON predictions

Motofinne
9/28/2017 1:25am Edited Date/Time 9/28/2017 1:26am
Searles best days are behind him, yes. But lets not forget that he almost beat Herlings the year when he was really, really good.

Don't get me wrong. Searle will never be anything special in a 20 round 450 series. He is way too injury prone.

But he can deliver on a 250(the bike that he prefers) on home soil at a race like MXdN. He got 4th in the second moto in Latvia MXdN 2014 on a 250.
9/28/2017 2:17am
Motofinne wrote:
Searles best days are behind him, yes. But lets not forget that he almost beat Herlings the year when he was really, really good. Don't get...
Searles best days are behind him, yes. But lets not forget that he almost beat Herlings the year when he was really, really good.

Don't get me wrong. Searle will never be anything special in a 20 round 450 series. He is way too injury prone.

But he can deliver on a 250(the bike that he prefers) on home soil at a race like MXdN. He got 4th in the second moto in Latvia MXdN 2014 on a 250.
I agree
struth
9/28/2017 2:23am
Motofinne wrote:
Oh stop with the Hunter Lawrence hype(or at least pump the brakes) . Tommy Searle is a way better rider than Lawrence. Or would you say...
Oh stop with the Hunter Lawrence hype(or at least pump the brakes) . Tommy Searle is a way better rider than Lawrence. Or would you say that Prado is also better than Searle?

Lawrence has had a fantastic end to the season but people have already forgot that Prado has had a just as good rookie season as Lawrence. In fact, even a better season.
EnvyMedia wrote:
Searle also hasn't shown much since 2013, so what's the hype about him?
Stoop wrote:
That’s what I’m thinking, Searle’s best days are behind him
Prado,sewer,Jonas,Lawrence,Olsen r currently all faster then searle
Jrewing
9/28/2017 2:25am Edited Date/Time 9/28/2017 2:27am
Motofinne wrote:
I absolutely think that Searle can run with Osborne at Matterly. Like Sully mentioned, Searle is a world class 250 rider.
Stoop wrote:
i don't think Searle is the same rider he was in 2012, i don't think he will have anything for Osborne or Hunter Lawrence
Motofinne wrote:
Oh stop with the Hunter Lawrence hype(or at least pump the brakes) . Tommy Searle is a way better rider than Lawrence. Or would you say...
Oh stop with the Hunter Lawrence hype(or at least pump the brakes) . Tommy Searle is a way better rider than Lawrence. Or would you say that Prado is also better than Searle?

Lawrence has had a fantastic end to the season but people have already forgot that Prado has had a just as good rookie season as Lawrence. In fact, even a better season.
Prado on a far superior Ktm team. But Prado is class too
Lawrence is in form....That's means a lot. How did Lawrence go at that French mud race?

The Shop

Post a reply to: MXON predictions

The Latest