MXON UK tv coverage

Cliffy615
Fantasy
3109th
9/27/2018 2:41pm Edited Date/Time 10/4/2018 2:18pm
Before I buy the mxgp tv package for mxon,
Does anyone know if sky have it on Eurosport or motors tv?
|
9/28/2018 12:28am
I don't thoink Motors will be showing it although they haven't published the schedule yet.

Europsport2 looks like they're showing the first 2 races delayed and the last one live.

You'd be better off paying for MXGP TV so you can be sure of watching all the races live plus qualification on the Saturday.

DoubleA
9/28/2018 12:40am
There is a group on facebook which streams all the SX/MX, MXGP, and MXdN for a lot cheaper than all the passes. He was charging £50 for a whole years coverage of all the events.
rangot
9/28/2018 1:35am
Motorsport TV won't exist anymore comes MXdN time, they stop broadcasting end of september. Sure bet is MXGP TV but it's not exactly cheap. At least you get the qualifiers, which could be pretty good.
Cliffy615
Fantasy
3109th
9/28/2018 2:10am
£23 isn’t too bad I suppose, will order now. Thanks

The Shop

9/28/2018 11:51pm Edited Date/Time 9/28/2018 11:52pm
DoubleA wrote:
There is a group on facebook which streams all the SX/MX, MXGP, and MXdN for a lot cheaper than all the passes. He was charging £50...
There is a group on facebook which streams all the SX/MX, MXGP, and MXdN for a lot cheaper than all the passes. He was charging £50 for a whole years coverage of all the events.
So you're recomending paying some pirate in advance and in the hope they deliver?

Do you realise how ridiculous that is?
DoubleA
9/28/2018 11:58pm Edited Date/Time 9/29/2018 12:00am
So you're recomending paying some pirate in advance and in the hope they deliver?

He is one of mates who I go riding with and also a member on here. The group has about 150members for this year

Edit: there is also an MXGP MX2 rider in the group who also uses it to watch the races.
AB#81
9/29/2018 2:38pm
DoubleA wrote:
There is a group on facebook which streams all the SX/MX, MXGP, and MXdN for a lot cheaper than all the passes. He was charging £50...

I've been using it from the start of the year, has been well worth the money, all AMA and MXGP all year, LIVE, PLUS all replays available.
Rs444
9/29/2018 3:31pm
DoubleA wrote:
Pls pm me the group name
9/30/2018 12:57am
DoubleA wrote:
Rs444 wrote:
Pls pm me the group name

+1 please
shuggs
9/30/2018 2:06am
DoubleA wrote:
Rs444 wrote:
Pls pm me the group name
Interested too
Sc2
10/1/2018 12:20pm
Where you boys seeing £23
When I looked on their website it said £34 ?
Cliffy615
Fantasy
3109th
10/1/2018 12:47pm
Sc2 wrote:
Where you boys seeing £23
When I looked on their website it said £34 ?
£34 was for the last round of mxgp plus des nation if you scroll down there’s just Des nations for £23
https://tickets.mxgp-tv.com/en/2396-mxgp-tv/
4th item down on this list
thekendogg
10/2/2018 5:50am
Do you know how many devices you can watch on at once under one subscription/login?
DoubleA
10/2/2018 6:51am
thekendogg wrote:
Do you know how many devices you can watch on at once under one subscription/login?
Erm I think it is as many as you want unless they stopped it, whenever another device signs in, it will still let you carry on watching but if you refresh the stream you will have to sign in again.

Also i've sent PM's to those asking, he will be charging £5 for the whole weekends coverage.
thekendogg
10/2/2018 7:04am
thekendogg wrote:
DoubleA wrote:
Erm I think it is as many as you want unless they stopped it, whenever another device signs in, it will still let you carry on...
Erm I think it is as many as you want unless they stopped it, whenever another device signs in, it will still let you carry on watching but if you refresh the stream you will have to sign in again.

Also i've sent PM's to those asking, he will be charging £5 for the whole weekends coverage.
Cool mate - messaged you there so would appreciate the details ?
Sc2
10/3/2018 10:53am
So, I have done a search for the app and it appears there is'nt one, therefore I'm guessing I won't be able to cast from from my phone or iPad, ??
I'm unable to wire from my devices to the tv, and don't really fancy watching it from my iPad when iv got a big nice tv .
I ain't no tech guru, so hopefully someone can advise a simple solution
Robgvx
10/4/2018 12:31am
Sc2 wrote:
So, I have done a search for the app and it appears there is'nt one, therefore I'm guessing I won't be able to cast from from...
So, I have done a search for the app and it appears there is'nt one, therefore I'm guessing I won't be able to cast from from my phone or iPad, ??
I'm unable to wire from my devices to the tv, and don't really fancy watching it from my iPad when iv got a big nice tv .
I ain't no tech guru, so hopefully someone can advise a simple solution
Eurosport
10/4/2018 1:04am Edited Date/Time 10/4/2018 1:05am
thekendogg wrote:
DoubleA wrote:
Erm I think it is as many as you want unless they stopped it, whenever another device signs in, it will still let you carry on...

Would you be able to PM me the info as well? With it being live on CBS there's not much reason for me to buy to the MXGP package other than the qualifying races.

Thanks in advance,
10/4/2018 3:53am
Just pay for the proper stream you tight fucks! We've finally reached a time where the GP's and both AMA series' can be properly live streamed in HD and have a catch up service and yet people would rather save a couple of quid and pay for some dodgy pirate stream instead of supporting the sport. Blink

10/4/2018 4:16am
Just pay for the proper stream you tight fucks! We've finally reached a time where the GP's and both AMA series' can be properly live streamed...
Just pay for the proper stream you tight fucks! We've finally reached a time where the GP's and both AMA series' can be properly live streamed in HD and have a catch up service and yet people would rather save a couple of quid and pay for some dodgy pirate stream instead of supporting the sport. Blink

This!!

"motocross is dead" They say..
"Theres no money in motocross" They say...
"Luongo is ruining it" they say..
"Wish it was like the old days" they say...

Idiots.

DoubleA
10/4/2018 4:33am
Just pay for the proper stream you tight fucks! We've finally reached a time where the GP's and both AMA series' can be properly live streamed...

This!! "motocross is dead" They say.. "Theres no money in motocross" They say... "Luongo is ruining it" they say.. "Wish it was like the old days"...
This!!

Idiots.

If the money went to riders and not into Luongo's pocket, I think a lot of people would think differently.
10/4/2018 4:39am

This!! "motocross is dead" They say.. "Theres no money in motocross" They say... "Luongo is ruining it" they say.. "Wish it was like the old days"...
This!!

Idiots.

DoubleA wrote:
If the money went to riders and not into Luongo's pocket, I think a lot of people would think differently.
It's still being tight.
Cliffy615
Fantasy
3109th
10/4/2018 5:26am Edited Date/Time 10/4/2018 5:27am

This!!

Idiots.

DoubleA wrote:
I don’t even think it’s just about where the money is going, I have actually paid for mxon and I paid for sx and outdoors, and mxgp this year.

Total to watch mxgp, sx and outdoors:

Outdoors £45 approx
Sx £80 approx
Mxon £22 approx
Monster cup, unknown - £15? Approx?
Mxgp £125 approx

So to watch all mx events is nearly £300 for the year ($380)

Offer a fair price and people will pay and not argue.

An example - people downloading music illegally in the millions, Apple and Spotify offer for £10 a month for any music and the need to download illegally has diminished,

If I could watch all mx events listed above for £10-15 a month I wouldn’t even consider not paying it. As it stands I won’t be paying £300 again so old matey boy will probably be getting my business next year
Prejump
10/4/2018 5:37am
What if nobody paid MXGP TV, then there would be no stream to be pirated & were be back to the dorna days.

Im not saying Loungo is perfect, but he has invested in decent media coverage of our sport. Way better then MX or SX in US.
10/4/2018 11:47am Edited Date/Time 10/4/2018 11:48am
Cliffy615 wrote:
I don’t even think it’s just about where the money is going, I have actually paid for mxon and I paid for sx and outdoors, and...
I don’t even think it’s just about where the money is going, I have actually paid for mxon and I paid for sx and outdoors, and mxgp this year.

Total to watch mxgp, sx and outdoors:

Outdoors £45 approx
Sx £80 approx
Mxon £22 approx
Monster cup, unknown - £15? Approx?
Mxgp £125 approx

So to watch all mx events is nearly £300 for the year ($380)

Offer a fair price and people will pay and not argue.

An example - people downloading music illegally in the millions, Apple and Spotify offer for £10 a month for any music and the need to download illegally has diminished,

If I could watch all mx events listed above for £10-15 a month I wouldn’t even consider not paying it. As it stands I won’t be paying £300 again so old matey boy will probably be getting my business next year
Exactly this. They're charging $30 USD for seven gate drops, three of which are live on TV. I paid about double that for 48 gate drops + practice sessions with the NBC gold app. I don't think it takes a genius to figure out which one is of better value..

Bidirella
10/4/2018 11:55am
All 3 moto's are streamed live online by a Dutch channel and for Free. So dont buy stuff or if you want to see the saturday races real bad...
GODZILLA
10/4/2018 11:59am

There's no way in hell feeding Luongo via MXGP.TV is supporting the sport.
Sc2
10/4/2018 12:55pm
Have signed up to mxgp, how long does it usually take for them to email confirmation, as I can not log in with out.
I don't know why, but I just get the feeling this will be one big fuck up
Gandorlf
10/4/2018 2:18pm
If people didn't pay for the real thing you wouldn't have a stream to watch illegally...

Post a reply to: MXON UK tv coverage

The Latest