MXON Team France (official)

Related:
Create New Tag

8/8/2017 2:47 AM

This time it's the good one:

MXGP Gautier Paulin
MX2 Dylan Ferrandis
OPEN Romain Febvre

Benoit Paturel to race any bike if someone get injured.

|

8/8/2017 2:49 AM

Probably the winning team right there

|

8/8/2017 2:56 AM

I'd be surprised if they didn't win.

|

8/8/2017 3:18 AM

Absolute favourites.

|

8/8/2017 3:22 AM

Great team. One of the favorites for sure.

|

8/8/2017 3:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2017 4:52 AM

Since they are missing Musquin, can we say France are sending their B team? They can't win with a B team whistling

|

8/8/2017 3:43 AM

Hell of a team with a little AMA experience sprinkled in. Clear favorites.

|

8/8/2017 3:48 AM

Did Marv say he wasn't going?

|

8/8/2017 4:06 AM

Helder wrote:

Did Marv say he wasn't going?

Operation on his knee.

|

8/8/2017 4:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2017 4:14 AM

Finnish_Flash_62 wrote:

Since they are missing Musquin, can we say France are sending their B team? They can't win with a B team whistling

That's not a 'B' team at all. Not even close.

|

8/8/2017 4:11 AM

They probably wouldn't have picked Marv again anyway lol

|

8/8/2017 4:17 AM

Finnish_Flash_62 wrote:

It's only America that depends on having one star rider propping up the others tongue

|

8/8/2017 4:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2017 5:45 AM

aeffertz wrote:

That's not a 'B' team at all. Not even close.

Well it isn't their best possible team either.
EDIT: then again that hasn't stopped them in the previous years either

|

8/8/2017 5:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2017 5:35 AM

DeStouwer wrote:

Absolute favourites.

Belgium is pretty damn strong too, you could say they are 1B to Frances 1A.

|

8/8/2017 5:36 AM

Don't count out Belgium and never count out the US.
Paulin and febvre have been very up and down. 6-8 finishes aren't gonna win this thing.
Nederlands has a solid team too

|

8/8/2017 7:12 AM

That's a really solid squad.

|

Might order a pizza, take a nap, doesn't really matter.

8/8/2017 7:41 AM

Belgium have a more consistent team in my opinion but anything can happen on the day,

Now we wait to see what team GBR brings to the table sideways

|

8/8/2017 7:45 AM

Rowlands wrote:

Belgium have a more consistent team in my opinion but anything can happen on the day,

Now we wait to see what team GBR brings to the table sideways

Anstie Deano Watson/Mewse?

|

8/8/2017 7:47 AM

i think the team will be a combination of 3 from the following riders: Simpson/Anstie/Wilson/Searle/Mewse/Watson/Anderson/MacKenzie/Nunn/Sword/Malin

seriously though.... no one seems to have much of a clue right now

|

A Year In MX: One Man, One Year, One Sport
All 13 MX races on US soil
http://www.ayearinmx.com

8/8/2017 8:02 AM

France should win, but damn seems like a bit of disrespect to Marvin, he would kill it for them.

|

8/8/2017 8:12 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

Anstie Deano Watson/Mewse?

Will be Anstie Searle Wilson I think. Tommy is back this weekend

|

8/8/2017 8:32 AM

I could see Team USA (whatever it ends up being) beating that team!

If Febvre was back to his best, if Musquin on the team as well, totally different story. Paulin can be up and down, Ferrandis has a tendency to fall over. What Febvre will turn up?

Don't get me wrong, Team France is a favourite but it could go a few ways this year and I could see them losing their title.

|

8/8/2017 8:42 AM

When does Simpson come back. I'd rather have him than Searle

|

8/8/2017 8:44 AM

RangerLee wrote:

France should win, but damn seems like a bit of disrespect to Marvin, he would kill it for them.

I highly doubt he`ll be picked ever again. But I`ve been wrong before.

|

8/8/2017 9:42 AM

Sodipop wrote:

Uddevalla, but team has to be picked by end of August so gives him 1 GP too get a spot on the team. Searle's ability on a 250 makes him a much better pick IMO. We already have 2 solid 450 guys who have been riding all season and in good form

|

8/8/2017 9:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2017 10:01 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

Paulin and febvre have been very up and down. 6-8 finishes aren't gonna win this thing.

I hate to say it, but Febvre is kind of the weakest link. Paulin typically performs great at the MXDN.

Edit: also, you never know what you're getting with Ferrandis. He could go out and win or he could finish 10th. Or he could fall 7 times and finish outside the top 15. He's highly inconsistent.

|

8/8/2017 10:02 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

I hate to say it, but Febvre is kind of the weakest link. Paulin typically performs great at the MXDN.

Edit: also, you never know what you're getting with Ferrandis. He could go out and win or he could finish 10th. Or he could fall 7 times and finish outside the top 15. He's highly inconsistent.

Febvre damn near single handily won it for them last year.

|

8/8/2017 10:03 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

agn5009 wrote:

I think it's overstated how great Paulin is at the event. He's inconsistent and has bad motos

|

8/8/2017 10:05 AM

Sodipop wrote:

RG1 wrote:

Uddevalla, but team has to be picked by end of August so gives him 1 GP too get a spot on the team. Searle's ability on a 250 makes him a much better pick IMO. We already have 2 solid 450 guys who have been riding all season and in good form

I just think Simpson is the best British rider when healthy. You can say he's struggled this year but even with that he's won a moto. If you think Searle is the best 250 option (couldn't Anstie be even better), then I'd send Simpson, Anstie, and Searle.

|

8/8/2017 10:14 AM

Sodipop wrote:

RG1 wrote:

Searle's results have been lackluster the last couple of years, and been injured all this year. Has he ridden a 250 after 2012? What makes him a better pick?

|