MXON Drinking Game?

Regis
Fantasy
292nd
- Take a drink every time Paul Malin takes a jab at American Motocross. (Note- only play this game if you want to get really, really messed up)

Any better ones out there?
|
tempura
10/5/2018 6:35pm
Lol?
Drink a can of beer for every second Tomac is behind Herlings.
Trevor91
10/5/2018 6:37pm
Drink for every rider that doesn’t take home any purse winnings.
Sounds like a fun one Wink
early
Fantasy
2231st
10/5/2018 6:38pm Edited Date/Time 10/5/2018 6:38pm
Take a drink every time Fro says confidence

The Shop

r.sal923
10/5/2018 6:41pm
Take a bunch of drinks, pass out, look at results the next day.
jeffro503
10/5/2018 6:44pm
Regis wrote:
- Take a drink every time Paul Malin takes a jab at American Motocross. (Note- only play this game if you want to get really, really...
- Take a drink every time Paul Malin takes a jab at American Motocross. (Note- only play this game if you want to get really, really messed up)

Well geez Andy........we would all be passed out by lap 8 in practice! haha. Laughing

Kidding aside.....I was one of Paul's biggest critic's a couple years ago. Lately though , I've really liked his commentary through the last few GP season's. About 90% of the time he's doing it all on his own , with no help in the booth , and he's been doing pretty damn awesome. I've also started digging some of his famous description's / saying's as well haha.....

The word "Naughty" when another rider clean's out another.
"This is going to end in tears "
" Right out the front door "
" KS 22 is 107 years old! "
" This is a proper racing circuit "
"Right then....this is what happened "

He also ridicules the production crew when they don't show the correct , or on time replay's Haha. And like I said , I think he had a chip on his shoulder years ago , but I gotta give it to the guy , I enjoy his commentary now. Calls it like it is most of the time. BTW Andy , hope you're good!
jeffro503
10/5/2018 6:47pm
One more thing I'll add to what I said above. It has to be a marathon commentary race weekend every time he does it. He must call any where from 10 - 12 moto's + qualifying + the studio shows. That is a lot of work , and I think he does a great job.
Regis
Fantasy
292nd
10/5/2018 6:52pm
Regis wrote:
- Take a drink every time Paul Malin takes a jab at American Motocross. (Note- only play this game if you want to get really, really...

jeffro503 wrote:
Well geez Andy........we would all be passed out by lap 8 in practice! haha. :laugh: Kidding aside.....I was one of Paul's biggest critic's a couple years...
Well geez Andy........we would all be passed out by lap 8 in practice! haha. Laughing

Kidding aside.....I was one of Paul's biggest critic's a couple years ago. Lately though , I've really liked his commentary through the last few GP season's. About 90% of the time he's doing it all on his own , with no help in the booth , and he's been doing pretty damn awesome. I've also started digging some of his famous description's / saying's as well haha.....

He also ridicules the production crew when they don't show the correct , or on time replay's Haha. And like I said , I think he had a chip on his shoulder years ago , but I gotta give it to the guy , I enjoy his commentary now. Calls it like it is most of the time. BTW Andy , hope you're good!
Honestly, I’m just stoking the MXON fire with a little jabbing. I do respect the fact he does it alone (mostly) and carries the MXGP show round after round. It’s all good he clearly enjoys and subtly reminds people every chance he can, which series he believes is superior.

All in good fun.

GO USA
tempura
10/5/2018 6:54pm
Regis wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:
Well geez Andy........we would all be passed out by lap 8 in practice! haha. :laugh: Kidding aside.....I was one of Paul's biggest critic's a couple years...

Right on jeffro!
I also think his “British” humour gets lost on some people and they take it the wrong way.
ATKpilot99
10/5/2018 6:58pm
jeffro503 wrote:

Yep . Malin rocks...he does an awesome job.
jeffro503
10/5/2018 7:02pm
Regis wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

Regis wrote:
Honestly, I’m just stoking the MXON fire with a little jabbing. I do respect the fact he does it alone (mostly) and carries the MXGP show...
Honestly, I’m just stoking the MXON fire with a little jabbing. I do respect the fact he does it alone (mostly) and carries the MXGP show round after round. It’s all good he clearly enjoys and subtly reminds people every chance he can, which series he believes is superior.

All in good fun.

GO USA
I hear ya Andy......and believe me , I'll be stoking that fire nice and hot tomorrow haha! And Team America...Eff Yeah!!
10/5/2018 7:05pm
Regis wrote:

Here's a good way to stay sober. If a person is talking shit about Team USA, you only take a drink if their country beat Team USA.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
10/5/2018 9:00pm
Regis wrote:

Lol!!!!!! I do like Malin though! He does a great job

Post a reply to: MXON Drinking Game?

The Latest