MXON BluCru 65, 85, 125

KDXGarage
Are these races going to be Yamaha only races? Any details on what these are going to be??

Thank you.
|
KDXGarage
9/28/2019 1:10am
THANK YOU!

I am trying to decide on buying the MXGP TV package or not, as well as what to watch live and what to watch later.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
9/28/2019 1:15am
KDXGarage wrote:
THANK YOU! I am trying to decide on buying the MXGP TV package or not, as well as what to watch live and what to watch...
THANK YOU!

I am trying to decide on buying the MXGP TV package or not, as well as what to watch live and what to watch later.
The BluCru races are free.

I bought the package since it's my only option to watch. I've purchased it for the past three years and no complaints.

If you do buy it, you can watch the races again up until October 6th.

The Shop

KDXGarage
9/28/2019 2:36am
KDXGarage wrote:
THANK YOU! I am trying to decide on buying the MXGP TV package or not, as well as what to watch live and what to watch...
THANK YOU!

-MAVERICK- wrote:
The BluCru races are free. I bought the package since it's my only option to watch. I've purchased it for the past three years and no...
The BluCru races are free.

I bought the package since it's my only option to watch. I've purchased it for the past three years and no complaints.

If you do buy it, you can watch the races again up until October 6th.
I got it last year. I am going to get it again. I will try to watch those Blu Cru races later but not live.
KDXGarage
9/28/2019 2:52am
Maverick, thanks again. I bought it. I am watching the team presentation from yesterday, so it is working right now.

Enjoy the racing!

Post a reply to: MXON BluCru 65, 85, 125

The Latest