MXON 2020 - Will it be going ahead?

Edited Date/Time 7/20/2020 2:50am
Don't jump on me here, but i heard a fable about it being changed to the UK. Anyone any more info yet?
|
7/19/2020 10:29am
Too early at this moment, can’t see the government allowing mass gatherings as early as September. For the promoter to make money, they need ticket sales.
line-up
7/19/2020 1:38pm
https://www.mxgp.com/news/racing-racing-finally-racing-mxgp-unveil-upda…

the Monster Energy FIM Motocross of Nations in Ernée, France has been postponed to 2023 due to the high restrictions for COVID-19 which forbid mass public gatherings in France. Infront Moto Racing are now working with Steve Dixon to bring the 2020 Monster Energy FIM MXoN to Matterley Basin (UK); the event, which is nearly 3 months away will conform to the outdoor event guidance regulations.

At the Monster Energy FIM MXoN the participants will take points for the MXGP and MX2 World Championships, Infront Moto Racing and FIM are working on the regulations keeping in mind the format, the principle and the soul of the MXoN to be maintained.
7/20/2020 2:48am Edited Date/Time 7/20/2020 2:49am
The MX of European Nations has already been definitively canceled, I don’t think the MXON took long to announce it.

Without the USA team, and with top riders from Europe who wouldn’t participate if they still have the MXGP title for decided..

Regarding the possibility of doing a GP, and scoring for MXON... That’s not a GP. And that’s not a MXON. So, sorry, don't count on me.

Post a reply to: MXON 2020 - Will it be going ahead?

The Latest