MXLarge says... Todd Waters will be racing a easier AMA Motocross series...

TeamGreen
11/29/2017 9:06am
TeamGreen wrote:
And I jus' know Davey didn't have to look that up...the dude is a walking Moto-Google Mainframe!
rangot wrote:
That should be common knowledge for any MX fan. It's not that long ago.
This is the US...short memories...
11/29/2017 10:02am
MXMattii wrote:
"SX is a US only thing" indeed that is why Musquin, Ferrandis, Roczen and many others moved to the US to make the money only Supercross...
"SX is a US only thing" indeed that is why Musquin, Ferrandis, Roczen and many others moved to the US to make the money only Supercross can deliver. To race before 30 to 60k people, something only the sport of supercross is able to and not motocross.

And nobody will give a damn about the level of motocross, is it better, is it equal or they becoming worse then the MXGP riders... Nobody in the US really gives a damn because motocross isn't that important. That is because you won't find a MLB fan at a motocross race, but that same dude maybe goes to supercross just because he can go for free or very cheap because he has already a season ticket at the stadium. And fans from outside the sport who are possible new fans are important.

Oh and also getting your product/sponsors under the attention of +30k in the stadium and about 800k-1milion viewers on FOX Sports is more important then getting the attention of 10k people at the race.
we care about Motocross Wink SX is nice for killing boredom during winter
Bermworm
11/29/2017 2:14pm
Mxgp is a tougher series simply because they have to race two days in a row and they don’t groom the tracks in between.As far as who’s faster right now I’d say it’s a French European who races in the states
Jrewing
11/29/2017 5:36pm
Bermworm wrote:
Mxgp is a tougher series simply because they have to race two days in a row and they don’t groom the tracks in between.As far as...
Mxgp is a tougher series simply because they have to race two days in a row and they don’t groom the tracks in between.As far as who’s faster right now I’d say it’s a French European who races in the states
I'm reckon an oily Fish that hurts himself on 85's is fastest

The Shop

11/29/2017 6:02pm
Thats a big call for todd considering he is basically giving up any chance of being on a team in aus due to the schedules conflicting.

Good on him though nothing says heart like riding for free instead of collecting a pay check
Trudare69
11/29/2017 6:08pm
TxT0RKiT wrote:
No doubt!
jeffro503 wrote:
Personally I think those boobs suck. I hate huge boobs. Give me a firm C cup any day of the week!
peelout wrote:
your obituary will read "Jeffbro: smothered by huge boobs for talkin' shit on huge boobs"
If that's how you're snuffed out, what a way to go.....
Potts
11/29/2017 8:03pm
Danster wrote:
compared to a very tough MXGP. Herrings wins one AMA outdoor national, ( riders were racing for a championship and a number of riders were injured...
compared to a very tough MXGP.
Herrings wins one AMA outdoor national, ( riders were racing for a championship
and a number of riders were injured )
now means the Grand Prix riders
are so much faster, Remove Herrings and Cairoli from the GP's and you have
a huge drop off in speed.

Good Luck to Todd Waters, and props to him, racing as a privateer.

First of all it's Herlings with an "L". Second of all after JH and TC there is NOT a big drop off of speed/talent. Lastly the Euros are at a higher level than in the USA overall! Our fastest American is probably Tomac... when he is "on" he is fast enough to podium in Europe. After Tomac. if he's on, you then have a pretty large fall off of speed. Baggot has shown on certian tracks he can win. Jason Anderson as well but overall not consistent winners. So all we can do is sit back and wait for a few of our up and coming guys step up their game and look down the road several years. The simple fact is our fastest guys are from Europe... Musquin and Roczen.

EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1062nd
11/30/2017 12:00am
Potts wrote:
First of all it's Herlings with an "L". Second of all after JH and TC there is NOT a big drop off of speed/talent. Lastly the...
First of all it's Herlings with an "L". Second of all after JH and TC there is NOT a big drop off of speed/talent. Lastly the Euros are at a higher level than in the USA overall! Our fastest American is probably Tomac... when he is "on" he is fast enough to podium in Europe. After Tomac. if he's on, you then have a pretty large fall off of speed. Baggot has shown on certian tracks he can win. Jason Anderson as well but overall not consistent winners. So all we can do is sit back and wait for a few of our up and coming guys step up their game and look down the road several years. The simple fact is our fastest guys are from Europe... Musquin and Roczen.

People call him "Herrings" all the time, Like me and my mate say Emi Tolac, Jason Garcia, Shaun McElroy, I've even seen "Copper Webb" but I think that's auto correct?Laughing I had a chuckle midway through your post "Baggot"^^^... Especially after the beginning of your post. LaughingWink

Jrewing
11/30/2017 12:28am
Potts wrote:
First of all it's Herlings with an "L". Second of all after JH and TC there is NOT a big drop off of speed/talent. Lastly the...

EZZA 95B wrote:
People call him "Herrings" all the time, Like me and my mate say Emi Tolac, Jason Garcia, Shaun McElroy, I've even seen "Copper Webb" but I...
People call him "Herrings" all the time, Like me and my mate say Emi Tolac, Jason Garcia, Shaun McElroy, I've even seen "Copper Webb" but I think that's auto correct?Laughing I had a chuckle midway through your post "Baggot"^^^... Especially after the beginning of your post. LaughingWink

Baguette with Herrings is a breakfast for special occasions at our house..
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1062nd
11/30/2017 12:40am
Jrewing wrote:
My dad loved Herrings, kippers too!Laughing
Bearuno
11/30/2017 2:08am
Jrewing wrote:
You weird bastard!

So, I guess you had a French Mum, and a Pommie Dad, or vice versa...............Woohoo
Jrewing
11/30/2017 2:09am
Jrewing wrote:
EZZA 95B wrote:
My dad loved Herrings, kippers too!Laughing
Who's kippers riding for '18?
11/30/2017 2:18am
DC wrote:
In Similar circumstances, your National Champion Eli impressed at Lommel, 2012. ?

Tomac wasn't at Lommel in 2012.

DC
Racer X
I stand corrected. It was that big number 3 on the Honda that was throwing me off. 2012 seems so long ago now!
Bearuno
11/30/2017 3:33am
yak651 wrote:
Yep gasjer impressed at MEC...
A few pages back, but, give thought to just how much Tomac and Bogle "impressed" at the same event.

How many SX races do those two have under their belts?

Yet, they both crashed out, just like TG did. I was glad to see TG and Tomac not hurt, and Bogle with limited (for the type of viscous crash he had) injuries

Shit = Crashing, Happens.

If you are trying to put someone down, give thought to what others did, at the same event, generally with vastly more experience with this form of racing.
Shawn142
11/30/2017 5:07am
DC wrote:
In Similar circumstances, your National Champion Eli impressed at Lommel, 2012. ?

DC
Racer X
I stand corrected. It was that big number 3 on the Honda that was throwing me off. 2012 seems so long ago now!
Pretty sure that was Barcia right?
ATKpilot99
11/30/2017 5:16am
DC wrote:

DC
Racer X
Shawn142 wrote:
Pretty sure that was Barcia right?
Yes

Post a reply to: MXLarge says... Todd Waters will be racing a easier AMA Motocross series...

The Latest