MXGPs on Eurosport Player

keinz
Does anyone have Eurosport Player subscription? Are all the MXGP races streamed live or on demand? If so, it's pretty cheap, just 4,99€ per month, and this includes all kind of variety of sports

https://auth.eurosportplayer.com/product

It seems like all races are available on demand, at least

https://www.eurosportplayer.com/sport/motocross

|
6/16/2021 11:12am
keinz wrote:
Does anyone have Eurosport Player subscription? Are all the MXGP races streamed live or on demand? If so, it's pretty cheap, just 4,99€ per month, and...
Does anyone have Eurosport Player subscription? Are all the MXGP races streamed live or on demand? If so, it's pretty cheap, just 4,99€ per month, and this includes all kind of variety of sports

But no EMX though?
keinz
6/17/2021 5:18am
Anyone?
36Wheeler
6/17/2021 5:32am
I have eurosport player and use it to watch all the races. yes theres no EMX but all of MX2 and MXGP is streamed live or on demand. The quality is good and there's zero adverts.
The mxgptv pass is just ridiculously priced so eurosport is really the way to go
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4382nd
6/17/2021 5:46am
36Wheeler wrote:
I have eurosport player and use it to watch all the races. yes theres no EMX but all of MX2 and MXGP is streamed live or...
I have eurosport player and use it to watch all the races. yes theres no EMX but all of MX2 and MXGP is streamed live or on demand. The quality is good and there's zero adverts.
The mxgptv pass is just ridiculously priced so eurosport is really the way to go
^this1. All events should be available live - races not on tv broadcast are with english commentary - for us folks used to the localised commentary of eurosport.

The ES player is like 2 Euro a month.

The Shop

alex69
6/17/2021 9:43am
keinz wrote:
Does anyone have Eurosport Player subscription? Are all the MXGP races streamed live or on demand? If so, it's pretty cheap, just 4,99€ per month, and...

Works fine, all the races live and on demand for €45.-.
Use it for 2 years now never had issues, last year the orginal comments was a problem but i have an VPN but this year the comment is not a problem anymore.
keinz
6/18/2021 11:50am Edited Date/Time 6/18/2021 11:57am
alex69 wrote:
Works fine, all the races live and on demand for €45.-. Use it for 2 years now never had issues, last year the orginal comments was...
Use it for 2 years now never had issues, last year the orginal comments was a problem but i have an VPN but this year the comment is not a problem anymore.
If the commentator is not Malin,then I'm willing to pay 10.99€ per race to LuongoTongue
alex69
6/18/2021 1:15pm
alex69 wrote:
Works fine, all the races live and on demand for €45.-. Use it for 2 years now never had issues, last year the orginal comments was...
keinz wrote:
If the commentator is not Malin,then I'm willing to pay 10.99€ per race to LuongoTongue
What's wrong with the comment from Malin?
You can watch it in your own language if your prefer it.
6/18/2021 1:16pm Edited Date/Time 6/18/2021 1:17pm
keinz wrote:
Anyone?
i got it , its perfect ..all races live or on demand if you like to watch it later and in great quality for a good price
6/20/2021 9:58pm
alex69 wrote:
keinz wrote:
alex69 wrote:
What's wrong with the comment from Malin?
You can watch it in your own language if your prefer it.
I agree Paul Malin is great! He has great conversations with himself in the booth. Guy knows his stuff and is not a homer
Spergen
6/21/2021 1:11pm
Is it Malin on the Eurosport broadcast? If so think I'm in, really like his commentary. The guy has forgotten more about the spot than I will ever know
keinz
6/27/2021 4:33am Edited Date/Time 6/27/2021 6:24am
Spergen wrote:
Is it Malin on the Eurosport broadcast? If so think I'm in, really like his commentary. The guy has forgotten more about the spot than I...
Is it Malin on the Eurosport broadcast? If so think I'm in, really like his commentary. The guy has forgotten more about the spot than I will ever know
Hell yeah.
And it's working perfectly. Just 24,99€ for annual pass, and lot of other sports coverage included
For comparison MXGP-TV asks 10,99 € per race, and only 119,99 € for full season passSmile
Mavetism
6/27/2021 4:52am
Spergen wrote:
Is it Malin on the Eurosport broadcast? If so think I'm in, really like his commentary. The guy has forgotten more about the spot than I...
keinz wrote:
Hell yeah. And it's working perfectly. Just 24,99€ for annual pass, and lot of other sports coverage included For comparison MXGP-TV asks 10,99 € per race...
Hell yeah.
And it's working perfectly. Just 24,99€ for annual pass, and lot of other sports coverage included
For comparison MXGP-TV asks 10,99 € per race, and only 119,99 € for full season passSmile
Where did you find an annual pass for 24.99? The lowest I've found here was for 49.99 for the whole year. Maybe it's different from country to country?
6/27/2021 4:58am
Mavetism wrote:
Where did you find an annual pass for 24.99? The lowest I've found here was for 49.99 for the whole year. Maybe it's different from country...
Where did you find an annual pass for 24.99? The lowest I've found here was for 49.99 for the whole year. Maybe it's different from country to country?
its 29 euro for a whole year if i"m correct ..
keinz
6/27/2021 5:01am Edited Date/Time 6/27/2021 5:05am
Mavetism wrote:
Where did you find an annual pass for 24.99? The lowest I've found here was for 49.99 for the whole year. Maybe it's different from country...
Mugeneco wrote:
Annual pass 24,99€ per year,

Maybe it's just for us, but you can always use VPN
Mavetism
6/27/2021 5:22am
Mavetism wrote:
Mugeneco wrote:
keinz wrote:
Annual pass 24,99€ per year,

Maybe it's just for us, but you can always use VPN
Ye, for some reason I can only select the monthly 6.99€ package. No annual pass available. I'll try it later with vpn.
alex69
10/10/2021 3:22am
I have the last month's problems with the player.
There are no commentary anymore on the live streams, I send eurosport an email to complain about this.
They answer with this, live streams a bonus broadcasting with no commentary! Never had this problems the last 3 years, it started with the shit Olympics.
10/10/2021 3:40am
alex69 wrote:
I have the last month's problems with the player. There are no commentary anymore on the live streams, I send eurosport an email to complain about...
There are no commentary anymore on the live streams, I send eurosport an email to complain about this.
They answer with this, live streams a bonus broadcasting with no commentary! Never had this problems the last 3 years, it started with the shit Olympics.
same here , all i can choose is ambient , polish or norsk commentary ... but i want Malin
alex69
10/10/2021 3:59am
alex69 wrote:
I have the last month's problems with the player. There are no commentary anymore on the live streams, I send eurosport an email to complain about...
Mugeneco wrote:
same here , all i can choose is ambient , polish or norsk commentary ... but i want Malin
This is the replay i get from Eurosport,

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I am getting back to you regarding the commentaries on the Motocross MX2 and MXGP and I will gladly assist you.

I have checked and I confirm that the events you're asking about were aired on Eurosport2 and this channels has only the local language (Dutch), I would like to inform you that there are two types of channels; main ones with local commentary (Dutch as you've subscribed in Netherlands) in which ads and commercial are available and a second type, which we call Bonus channels on which the events are broadcasted with no commentary and only ambient (or also with multi-audio feature depending on the broadcasting rights of each events) and are ad-free, so no commercials.

I hope this clarifies the situation for you and I remain available shall you need any further details.

Have a great day!

Best,
Hicham
Eurosport Customer Support
10/10/2021 4:10am Edited Date/Time 10/10/2021 4:11am
alex69 wrote:
This is the replay i get from Eurosport, Hello, Thank you for your reply. I am getting back to you regarding the commentaries on the Motocross...
This is the replay i get from Eurosport,

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I am getting back to you regarding the commentaries on the Motocross MX2 and MXGP and I will gladly assist you.

I have checked and I confirm that the events you're asking about were aired on Eurosport2 and this channels has only the local language (Dutch), I would like to inform you that there are two types of channels; main ones with local commentary (Dutch as you've subscribed in Netherlands) in which ads and commercial are available and a second type, which we call Bonus channels on which the events are broadcasted with no commentary and only ambient (or also with multi-audio feature depending on the broadcasting rights of each events) and are ad-free, so no commercials.

I hope this clarifies the situation for you and I remain available shall you need any further details.

Have a great day!

Best,
Hicham
Eurosport Customer Support
so they took the original commentary with malin down and now we get the ambient version with no commentary ? thats sucks big time , last season to use this i quess if it keeps like this
Robgvx
10/10/2021 11:55pm
All Eurosport races are aired on TV with English commentary (not Malin). Why that isn’t appearing on Eurosport player makes no sense.
keinz
10/11/2021 2:21am
There are commentaries. Eurosport Player has two options to choose. You can watch it on Eurosport, or Eurosport 2. One of them has commentaries in english. At least in EST
10/11/2021 5:23am
I had it for one year some time ago, but didn't renew as they often replaced MX with other sports without notice. Now I have it as part of my SKY package
10/11/2021 9:36am
Robgvx wrote:
All Eurosport races are aired on TV with English commentary (not Malin). Why that isn’t appearing on Eurosport player makes no sense.
but the Eurosport player had Malin as commentator , thats was the good part of the eurosport player app
10/17/2021 3:58am
Malin is back , my sound setting was still on ambient and forgot about it until after MX2 race
checked settings and it said English as option et voila Malin is back :-)
alex69
10/17/2021 6:41am
Mugeneco wrote:
Malin is back , my sound setting was still on ambient and forgot about it until after MX2 race checked settings and it said English as...
Malin is back , my sound setting was still on ambient and forgot about it until after MX2 race
checked settings and it said English as option et voila Malin is back :-)
I think Eurosport reads Vital also
keinz
12/28/2021 7:11am Edited Date/Time 12/28/2021 10:56am
If you have a Eurosport Player subscription, go to your account settings and unsubscribe. You will be offered a new annual plan. Dunno, how obout you, but I had a € 4.99 subscription plan per month. The new offer is 12.49 € per year. It's probably not a bad deal to pay 1 € per month for all these sport streams they offer live and on demand (including MXGP). And one Italian mobster charges € 10.99 for one race weekend in a sertain website..

https://media.eurosport.com/post/eurosport-agrees-new-multi-year-deal-t…

And as I menrioned before, you can choose between Eurosport, and Eurosport 2. One of them has Malin as a commentator

12/28/2021 12:09pm
keinz wrote:
If you have a Eurosport Player subscription, go to your account settings and unsubscribe. You will be offered a new annual plan. Dunno, how obout you...
If you have a Eurosport Player subscription, go to your account settings and unsubscribe. You will be offered a new annual plan. Dunno, how obout you, but I had a € 4.99 subscription plan per month. The new offer is 12.49 € per year. It's probably not a bad deal to pay 1 € per month for all these sport streams they offer live and on demand (including MXGP). And one Italian mobster charges € 10.99 for one race weekend in a sertain website..

https://media.eurosport.com/post/eurosport-agrees-new-multi-year-deal-t…

And as I menrioned before, you can choose between Eurosport, and Eurosport 2. One of them has Malin as a commentator

Yeah but I want all the European stuff as well.
philG
12/28/2021 12:27pm
Yeah but I want all the European stuff as well.
So get the MXGP package... every race every weekend.
4/18/2022 1:32am
Come July, I’m gonna get rid of Sky TV, prices constantly going up but still hardly anything to watch. I still wanna watch BSB & WSB on Eurosport so I’m thinking about signing up for the Eurosport Player or Discovery Plus (this includes EP). My questions are, is the app easy to use & does it have spoilers? I have the BT Sport app & they’re quite happy to give away who won Moto GP on their home page.

Post a reply to: MXGPs on Eurosport Player

The Latest