MXGPs on Eurosport Player

Related:
Create New Tag

6/16/2021 10:02 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/27/2021 6:13 AM

Does anyone have Eurosport Player subscription? Are all the MXGP races streamed live or on demand? If so, it's pretty cheap, just 4,99€ per month, and this includes all kind of variety of sports

https://auth.eurosportplayer.com/product

It seems like all races are available on demand, at least

https://www.eurosportplayer.com/sport/motocross

|

Power is nothing without control

6/16/2021 11:12 AM

keinz wrote:

Does anyone have Eurosport Player subscription? Are all the MXGP races streamed live or on demand? If so, it's pretty cheap, ...more

But no EMX though?

|

6/17/2021 5:18 AM

Anyone?

|

6/17/2021 5:32 AM

I have eurosport player and use it to watch all the races. yes theres no EMX but all of MX2 and MXGP is streamed live or on demand. The quality is good and there's zero adverts.
The mxgptv pass is just ridiculously priced so eurosport is really the way to go

|

6/17/2021 5:46 AM

36Wheeler wrote:

I have eurosport player and use it to watch all the races. yes theres no EMX but all of MX2 and MXGP is streamed live or on ...more

^this1. All events should be available live - races not on tv broadcast are with english commentary - for us folks used to the localised commentary of eurosport.

The ES player is like 2 Euro a month.

|

the ultimate MX renegade from the east shore of the big cold pond

6/17/2021 9:43 AM

keinz wrote:

Does anyone have Eurosport Player subscription? Are all the MXGP races streamed live or on demand? If so, it's pretty cheap, ...more

Works fine, all the races live and on demand for €45.-.
Use it for 2 years now never had issues, last year the orginal comments was a problem but i have an VPN but this year the comment is not a problem anymore.

|

6/18/2021 11:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/18/2021 11:57 AM

alex69 wrote:

Works fine, all the races live and on demand for 45.-.
Use it for 2 years now never had issues, last year the orginal comments ...more

If the commentator is not Malin,then I'm willing to pay 10.99€ per race to Luongotongue

|

6/18/2021 1:15 PM

keinz wrote:

alex69 wrote:

keinz wrote:

If the commentator is not Malin,then I'm willing to pay 10.99 per race to Luongotongue

What's wrong with the comment from Malin?
You can watch it in your own language if your prefer it.

|

6/18/2021 1:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/18/2021 1:17 PM

keinz wrote:

Anyone?

i got it , its perfect ..all races live or on demand if you like to watch it later and in great quality for a good price

|

6/20/2021 9:58 PM

alex69 wrote:

keinz wrote:

If the commentator is not Malin,then I'm willing to pay 10.99 per race to Luongotongue

alex69 wrote:

What's wrong with the comment from Malin?
You can watch it in your own language if your prefer it.

I agree Paul Malin is great! He has great conversations with himself in the booth. Guy knows his stuff and is not a homer

|

6/21/2021 1:11 PM

Is it Malin on the Eurosport broadcast? If so think I'm in, really like his commentary. The guy has forgotten more about the spot than I will ever know

|

6/27/2021 4:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/27/2021 6:24 AM

Spergen wrote:

Is it Malin on the Eurosport broadcast? If so think I'm in, really like his commentary. The guy has forgotten more about the ...more

Hell yeah.
And it's working perfectly. Just 24,99€ for annual pass, and lot of other sports coverage included
For comparison MXGP-TV asks 10,99 € per race, and only 119,99 € for full season passsmile

|

6/27/2021 4:52 AM

Spergen wrote:

Is it Malin on the Eurosport broadcast? If so think I'm in, really like his commentary. The guy has forgotten more about the ...more

keinz wrote:

Hell yeah.
And it's working perfectly. Just 24,99 for annual pass, and lot of other sports coverage included
For comparison ...more

Where did you find an annual pass for 24.99? The lowest I've found here was for 49.99 for the whole year. Maybe it's different from country to country?

|

6/27/2021 4:58 AM

Mavetism wrote:

Where did you find an annual pass for 24.99? The lowest I've found here was for 49.99 for the whole year. Maybe it's different ...more

its 29 euro for a whole year if i"m correct ..

|

6/27/2021 5:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/27/2021 5:05 AM

keinz wrote:

Hell yeah.
And it's working perfectly. Just 24,99 for annual pass, and lot of other sports coverage included
For comparison ...more

Mavetism wrote:

Where did you find an annual pass for 24.99? The lowest I've found here was for 49.99 for the whole year. Maybe it's different ...more

Mugeneco wrote:

Annual pass 24,99€ per year,

Maybe it's just for us, but you can always use VPN

|

6/27/2021 5:22 AM

Mavetism wrote:

Mugeneco wrote:

keinz wrote:

Annual pass 24,99 per year,

Maybe it's just for us, but you can always use VPN

Ye, for some reason I can only select the monthly 6.99€ package. No annual pass available. I'll try it later with vpn.

|

7/12/2021 11:02 AM

Can it be cast to the TV?

|