MXGP4 is comin!

6/20/2018 10:34pm
If the AI in MXGP Pro are anywhere NEARLY as good as they aren’t in MotoGP 18, then I’ll be happy. I enjoy playing the MotoGp...
If the AI in MXGP Pro are anywhere NEARLY as good as they aren’t in MotoGP 18, then I’ll be happy. I enjoy playing the MotoGp games because every corner and straightaway you have an AI battling for position. It’s awesome because it actually forces you to race hard for every lap.

In MES or any of the MXGP games is all processional. I get a top 5 start and by the 2nd or 3rd turn I have a 3-4 second lead. It sucks.
jemcee wrote:
Hey quick question what's the control set up with motogp 18? Is it possible to just play with just one toggle, X for gas, square or...
Hey quick question what's the control set up with motogp 18?
Is it possible to just play with just one toggle, X for gas, square or circle for brakes?
I've got shitty hand control and that's really the only way I can play these games
I think in the controller menu you can set up designate any button to do what you want. So you can pretty much choose what button does what. I’m not sure how in depth it goes but I’d imagine you can make it work!
jemcee
6/20/2018 10:59pm
I think in the controller menu you can set up designate any button to do what you want. So you can pretty much choose what button...
I think in the controller menu you can set up designate any button to do what you want. So you can pretty much choose what button does what. I’m not sure how in depth it goes but I’d imagine you can make it work!
Oh yeah sorry, I meant more does it have a feature that you need to use to play it that involves more buttons?
Like I bought one motogp game where you had to 'tuck' under the screen on straights with a button and without doing it you'd get smoked and I couldn't work a way to do it so I had to return it..
If it's similar to these mx games I'll be right.. I'll be slow but at least I can play them haha
6/20/2018 11:18pm
I think in the controller menu you can set up designate any button to do what you want. So you can pretty much choose what button...
jemcee wrote:
Oh yeah sorry, I meant more does it have a feature that you need to use to play it that involves more buttons? Like I bought...
Oh yeah sorry, I meant more does it have a feature that you need to use to play it that involves more buttons?
Like I bought one motogp game where you had to 'tuck' under the screen on straights with a button and without doing it you'd get smoked and I couldn't work a way to do it so I had to return it..
If it's similar to these mx games I'll be right.. I'll be slow but at least I can play them haha
There is actually an assist setting to do all of the tucking for you on MotoGp 18
jemcee
6/21/2018 12:13am
There is actually an assist setting to do all of the tucking for you on MotoGp 18
Ok cool thanks man..
I might get it from a shop instead of just downloading it just in case

The Shop

Francis377
6/21/2018 2:09am
(this is based on PS4)
My advice would be to not pre-order the game. It will most likely be broken on launch.

I downloaded ME Supercross one month ago. I thought a full priced game that has been available for sale for more than 6 months would be fully patched at this point. It is not.

Long loading times , audio bugs where suddenly sound will be scrambled and you have to close the application completely and endure the ridiculously long loading screens all over. after each race the game wants to upload your results, sometimes provoking a connection error that will make get stuck on an empty screen with no way back or forward. close application and start over is your only option here as well.

once you manage to get a race started the gameplay itself is actually really fun. so there's that.

compared to other full priced games on the market and the investment that goes into them plus the service (patching) the receive after launch ME Supercross is definitely lacking. if not to say a proper piece of shit. I would expect more of the same from this franchise. so probably better to wait for launch and see how it does.
6/21/2018 7:35am
peelout wrote:
i'll be saving my money this time. MES is beautiful but the physics are so bad, Pro looks to be much of the same. seems like...
i'll be saving my money this time. MES is beautiful but the physics are so bad, Pro looks to be much of the same. seems like they're trying to do the Madden and pump out mediocre game after mediocre game every year. hopefully they re-vamp the entire series in the future.
don’t be silly man, you know it’s worth a purchase. it’s going to handle way different then mxgp3 and mesx. even the changes from mxgp3 to mesx were enough to make the game feel different. you can’t expect the game to change that much, hardly any game series changes much. cod, dirt, forza...they all have the same base and they build. i’m not sure why motocross people feel like their games going to be an different. it blows my mind when people act like it’s not worth supporting.

the amount of people i see continually post in motocross game forums, which shows a significant interest in motocross gaming, but state how they aren’t going to buy the games is quite baffling to me
6/23/2018 1:03pm
I’m so glad the bike settings don’t make a huge difference because I don’t have enough knowledge of the mechanics side nor the patience to mess around with them
MotoMo165
6/23/2018 2:42pm
I’m so glad the bike settings don’t make a huge difference because I don’t have enough knowledge of the mechanics side nor the patience to mess...
I’m so glad the bike settings don’t make a huge difference because I don’t have enough knowledge of the mechanics side nor the patience to mess around with them
I’ve ran the bike settings left alone on every gp game and run at least top 50 times on all tracks. Am I the only one planning to change their system location to UK to be able to download gppro this coming Friday instead of waiting to till July 10th??
rob mx
6/23/2018 6:17pm
i might git this on pc next friday anyone else?
MotoMo165
6/23/2018 9:00pm
Does anyone have experience with purchasing from the UK Microsoft store (buying digital gift card in pound sterling) with A US credit card? I changed my region, used a correct UK address, and payment is being declined
motoman617
6/24/2018 10:19am
rob mx wrote:
Yep I am getting the PC version. CD keys has it for $29 bucks.
rob mx
6/24/2018 12:21pm
MotoMo165 wrote:
Does anyone have experience with purchasing from the UK Microsoft store (buying digital gift card in pound sterling) with A US credit card? I changed my...
Does anyone have experience with purchasing from the UK Microsoft store (buying digital gift card in pound sterling) with A US credit card? I changed my region, used a correct UK address, and payment is being declined
yes its tricky you need to buy a ps4 money credit or whatever they call it from a euro or britttish or whatever store u changed your location to ...if i get it on ps4 i will post how i did it
rob mx
6/24/2018 12:21pm
rob mx wrote:
motoman617 wrote:
yes then i'm deff getting it on pc first ...how does cd keys work ?
motoman617
6/24/2018 4:44pm
rob mx wrote:
motoman617 wrote:
rob mx wrote:
yes then i'm deff getting it on pc first ...how does cd keys work ?
You buy the game from them and you get the game code. Since this is a pre-order the code will be sent later. Once you have that code you go to Steam and up in the menus you go to activate a product. Enter your key and you are good to go. I have bought many games from them and never had a problem. I pre-ordered today.
rob mx
6/24/2018 5:40pm
when do you thank you will git the code?
motoman617
6/24/2018 6:07pm
rob mx wrote:
when do you thank you will git the code?
Usually the day before release.
rob mx
6/24/2018 6:50pm
10-4
rob mx
6/24/2018 6:59pm
MotoMo165 wrote:
Does anyone have experience with purchasing from the UK Microsoft store (buying digital gift card in pound sterling) with A US credit card? I changed my...
i forget which foreign account i made on my ps4 u can have multiple ...but anyway go to cdkeys.com and buy top out cards for ever how much money you need ...make sure its the same region ur account is for ...then they will email i think the code or number u need to put money on that account....once you download the game onto your ps4 it will show up on your american account
rob mx
6/26/2018 12:28pm
can not wait till friday!
6/26/2018 2:04pm
I like the MXGP games and will be picking this up. But as others have mentioned though, their (Milestone's) scaling is sometimes completely off. The above track... I'm glad that it actually looks sandy, but everything is way too small. For example the quad @ 1:12 is positively tiny compared to what the riders were hucking over in real life. They don't seem able to correct this fault.

rob mx
6/26/2018 2:07pm
I like the MXGP games and will be picking this up. But as others have mentioned though, their (Milestone's) scaling is sometimes completely off. The above...
I like the MXGP games and will be picking this up. But as others have mentioned though, their (Milestone's) scaling is sometimes completely off. The above track... I'm glad that it actually looks sandy, but everything is way too small. For example the quad @ 1:12 is positively tiny compared to what the riders were hucking over in real life. They don't seem able to correct this fault.

yep u couldn't play nordics game on a track that small ...aleast the mxgp bikes don't turn on a dime they feel like they have weight to them like simulator ...
smoothies862
Fantasy
745th
6/26/2018 4:00pm
ruts and bumps people .. too smooth and scale is weird as said.
im sure it would look better on a big high def with a good player.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
6/26/2018 4:22pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Gameplay with Pro Physics.

https://youtu.be/J-n-oeyXY3I?rel=0
zehn wrote:
Holy shit that looks awful. I will be saving my money for sure
It doesn't look great in the 3rd person view but neither did MES. That said MES in first person view was pretty good so I'm thinking this will be more of the same.

I might get it simply because I got bored of MES. I'm in no rush to get it since I still have better games to play and complete.

Not to mention there's probably going to be a bunch of patches released in the first couple of weeks. Wait a month and it might be under control by then. MES was my first Milestone game and it was frustrating in the beginning because of all the issues.

Hopefully they learned from those mistakes and they have a smooth and successful launch.
PastranaWho
6/26/2018 4:38pm
The only problem i have is the replica tracks are too easy, would like to see milestone make a game with added technical tracks and not just the replica tracks.. With that said i will be getting the game i know there will be 4 or 5 tracks i will really like.
MW19
6/26/2018 5:32pm
Im not going to talk about the physics until I play the game, but my god that track is soooo narrow! It can't be that narrow in real life. Wonder why they made it that way.
rob mx
6/26/2018 5:35pm
looks dam good to be me but i have been playing simulator so anything looks good

Post a reply to: MXGP4 is comin!

The Latest