MXGP-tv issues

chrisgg90
Fantasy
1950th
4/30/2018 7:27am
Hey anyone else having issues with mxgp tv ? I've purchase all the events usually with no problems but, the MXGP of Russia the content isn't unlocking. Gutted I've missed both the qualifying races so far.
|
DoubleA
4/30/2018 7:29am
Same for one of my friends, still hasn't got it working yet.
chrisgg90
Fantasy
1950th
4/30/2018 7:33am
Sucks, it's usually faultless as well. Skipped home from work early to watch them
matze
Fantasy
3072nd
4/30/2018 11:01am
happened to me 3 times now including today. You have to contact the support, just write a short email with your problem, usually they fix it in 5-15 mins
4/30/2018 11:49am
Mine had issues today, contacted support, took a while but started working just after the mxgp quali finished.

The Shop

ruskymx
5/2/2018 8:03am
I paid before the season opener as I have since the 2015 season. Every other year, I had zero problems. For some reason, this year didn't unlock. Ok, no big deal. I sent an email to support about it. No response. I sent another email....no response. I sent them a tweet....no response. I contacted them on their Facebook page and finally received a response to email them at the address that I previously did twice. I emailed them again and yup, you guessed it, not response. I also emailed the address that was listed with PayPal....no response.

I sent them screen shots of my PayPal account that shows the payment and also screen shots from my mobile banking app that shows the money removed from my bank account. I finally gave up and opened a case with PayPal and they didn't even respond to that so I had to escalate it within PayPal. Case opened 4/6/18, and still waiting for seller response.

It's extremely frustrating to be dealing with this, especially since it's a package that I really enjoy and want. Now I have to try and catch it live on a shitty stream and I'm still out my $150 Angry

AngryAngry
r18b
5/2/2018 9:21am
ruskymx wrote:
I paid before the season opener as I have since the 2015 season. Every other year, I had zero problems. For some reason, this year didn't...
I paid before the season opener as I have since the 2015 season. Every other year, I had zero problems. For some reason, this year didn't unlock. Ok, no big deal. I sent an email to support about it. No response. I sent another email....no response. I sent them a tweet....no response. I contacted them on their Facebook page and finally received a response to email them at the address that I previously did twice. I emailed them again and yup, you guessed it, not response. I also emailed the address that was listed with PayPal....no response.

I sent them screen shots of my PayPal account that shows the payment and also screen shots from my mobile banking app that shows the money removed from my bank account. I finally gave up and opened a case with PayPal and they didn't even respond to that so I had to escalate it within PayPal. Case opened 4/6/18, and still waiting for seller response.

It's extremely frustrating to be dealing with this, especially since it's a package that I really enjoy and want. Now I have to try and catch it live on a shitty stream and I'm still out my $150 Angry

AngryAngry
Have the same, got now paypal involved.. So far no response from mxgp. Now it's a claim. Will see what it brings. even mxgp on fb they give a mail to contact mxgp, don't know why the person behind that account can't solve it or pass it to the right person to solve this.

Post a reply to: MXGP-tv issues

The Latest