MXGP silly season18/19

tek14
8/24/2018 9:38am
Let me put it this way, Nathalie Fase had boyfriends before who rode for her dad. And he is very demanding, to say the least. So...
Let me put it this way, Nathalie Fase had boyfriends before who rode for her dad. And he is very demanding, to say the least. So all of them, Herbreteau was the last one, lost their ride as soon as the love was over....

Harry Fase thinks he is Mitch Payton II but he is not and never will be. Money cant buy you intelligence or experience.... he hired the former teammanager of CLS factory Kawasaki, but still wanted to decide everything himself. The Guy ran away crying and said he never saw such an amarteuristic team. So Pootjes beter stay away from them
Cortami79 wrote:
Ow wow, that story is a little different Laughing
Now we only need to see photo of Nathalie to complete story :D
8/24/2018 9:51am
Let me put it this way, Nathalie Fase had boyfriends before who rode for her dad. And he is very demanding, to say the least. So...
Let me put it this way, Nathalie Fase had boyfriends before who rode for her dad. And he is very demanding, to say the least. So all of them, Herbreteau was the last one, lost their ride as soon as the love was over....

Harry Fase thinks he is Mitch Payton II but he is not and never will be. Money cant buy you intelligence or experience.... he hired the former teammanager of CLS factory Kawasaki, but still wanted to decide everything himself. The Guy ran away crying and said he never saw such an amarteuristic team. So Pootjes beter stay away from them
Cortami79 wrote:
Ow wow, that story is a little different Laughing
tek14 wrote:
Now we only need to see photo of Nathalie to complete story :D
mxmasta
Fantasy
814th
8/24/2018 10:28am
I just read that as of right now Nagl is also is without a ride for next year. I thought he would be with TM for next year, but right now there is no contract so far.
RG1
8/24/2018 10:44am
mxmasta wrote:
I just read that as of right now Nagl is also is without a ride for next year. I thought he would be with TM for...
I just read that as of right now Nagl is also is without a ride for next year. I thought he would be with TM for next year, but right now there is no contract so far.
I would think that there would be something in place soon there. It may be just because he is injured right now. If Nagl isn't there next year it must be because TM are not going racing, or he has a better offer. They must be happy with him, not many other than Leok have put in the kind of results he has managed on a TM

The Shop

roninho
8/24/2018 11:48am
Yeah i agree. He seemed happy with TM, and i don't see a better option for TM. Unless they quit their factory effort.
roninho
8/24/2018 11:57am
roninho wrote:
thnx. Any idea on where Vaessen might land? Nr. 3 in EMX 250 in '16, and beat TKO and Sanaye at the sand races. Had a...
thnx. Any idea on where Vaessen might land?
Nr. 3 in EMX 250 in '16, and beat TKO and Sanaye at the sand races. Had a 4th in MX2 last year but basically been injured for 2 years.
RG1 wrote:
No reason why Vaessen couldn't stay where he is now right? Unless he doesn't want to. I'd be surprised if he doesn't find a ride. Guys...
No reason why Vaessen couldn't stay where he is now right? Unless he doesn't want to. I'd be surprised if he doesn't find a ride. Guys like him are valuable in MX2 at the moment because of the age rule. There are not a ton of better options
yeah i have no idea if he is happy with the team. i got the impression from Lawrences comments that the team doesnt really have much special on the bike, so not sure if Vaessen is happy.
On the other hand he has been injured for most of the past 2 years so there is also the option Livia feels thats she wants a less injury prone rider.

Vaessen started the season talking about getting in the top 5 of the points (!) and ended up never even being close to a top 5 finish. So it hasnt been as expected/wanted.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
8/24/2018 1:40pm
mxmasta wrote:
I just read that as of right now Nagl is also is without a ride for next year. I thought he would be with TM for...
because they don't want him again or because TM doesn't field a factory team for next year?
They also got rid of Bernardini a few weeks or months ago.

Hope Max can find a ride. That could be the end of his GP career if he doesn't...
philG
8/24/2018 1:50pm
Tm said max is a great rider and great to develop tbe bike.. he enjoys that.. be surprised if that doesnt lesd to a new deal
8/25/2018 4:08am
Cortami, what is this local track? I ride almosf every week in Bleiswijk and Gouda and I’ve never seen one the F&H riders there.
kkawboy14
8/25/2018 7:10am
Except for the top few guys, does everyone else have to buy their ride in MXGP?
colonel
8/25/2018 9:40am
Vlaanderen has 2 very good offers on the table for 2019 and beyond and 1 good but not great. He is currently deciding what is what.
JB479
8/25/2018 3:42pm
Anyone know If the factory husky mx2 bike is on par with the redbull ktm? im suprised ktm didnt go after beaton. He has 3 years left in mx2 after this year. He had top 5 speed on a privateer Kawasaki. He could possibly be a top 3 year rider next year on the husky!
RG1
8/25/2018 4:14pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Except for the top few guys, does everyone else have to buy their ride in MXGP?
No
themrtoad
8/25/2018 4:37pm
JB479 wrote:
Anyone know If the factory husky mx2 bike is on par with the redbull ktm? im suprised ktm didnt go after beaton. He has 3 years...
Anyone know If the factory husky mx2 bike is on par with the redbull ktm? im suprised ktm didnt go after beaton. He has 3 years left in mx2 after this year. He had top 5 speed on a privateer Kawasaki. He could possibly be a top 3 year rider next year on the husky!
Beaton is supposed to end up at factory Husky mx2 even though nothing is official yet
8/25/2018 10:03pm
Pootjes signed a 5 year deal with KTM till 2019. I don’t think they’ll let him go. Otherwise I don’t think they will put him back...
Pootjes signed a 5 year deal with KTM till 2019.
I don’t think they’ll let him go. Otherwise I don’t think they will put him back to factory KTM. Not fast enough and injury after injury. Could be a good rider for F&H but I wouldnt do it if I was him....
Cortami79 wrote:
Actually as I'm from the local club where some of these GP riders are training, I hear some interesting information now and then. Harry Fase (owner...
Actually as I'm from the local club where some of these GP riders are training, I hear some interesting information now and then. Harry Fase (owner of the F&H team) is a businessman that has been interested in dirtbikes since he was a kid. As he never really had the opportunity to ride, he is chasing his dream in another way, his own GP team. The man is pretty straight forward and likes to give people a chance, that's why he is supporting Ruben Fernandez so much. He loves the kid his determination and will power (same goes about Jed Beaton). The man is a winner and wants to keep going until he has a worldchampion/GP winning candidate in his team.

He pretty bluntly told one of our guys from the club "I will bring money to the table, my wife and daughter will run the team." And it looks like it goes fairly well. He invested in great tools for the mechanics (everything Snap-On), a workplace and even apartments for both the mechanics as the riders. After Marc de Reuver joined the team, the results went up as well. I know, these guys need talent to work with, but I'm 100% sure De Reuver has a good influence on them. After his investments for the last few years, they now get some sponsorships for tires, clothes, helmets, oil, suspension and all that stuff. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like they get some Kawasaki support as well.

Businessmen like Tim Mathys (Standing Construct) and Louis Vosters (Wilvo Yamaha) did the same thing. Of course they have a heart for the sport, but IMO (and correct me if i'm wrong) these teams will eventually run as businesses as well. If you look at those companies that I just named their websites, you see that they have quite some capital to work with. So if you have the capital, would you pay huge taxes or rather have investments - the teams they run - to reduce the taxes they have to pay? I know these guys do it for the heart of the sport though. All these men are winners and they eventually demand that from their riders. Same reason why Guillod had to leave Standing a few years ago because he didn't want to train on sandtracks and rode SX instead.

Oops, post is a little longSilly
Visiting my 3th gp this Year, Valkenswaard, Lommel and now bulgaria (love this track)
Regarding F&H, the Guy never looks happy, hear only negatieve comments, riders, mechanics, truckdrivers , changing on a regular base, because They got in a argument with him.
8/28/2018 1:00pm
Pootjes signed a 5 year deal with KTM till 2019. I don’t think they’ll let him go. Otherwise I don’t think they will put him back...
Pootjes signed a 5 year deal with KTM till 2019.
I don’t think they’ll let him go. Otherwise I don’t think they will put him back to factory KTM. Not fast enough and injury after injury. Could be a good rider for F&H but I wouldnt do it if I was him....
Cortami79 wrote:
Actually as I'm from the local club where some of these GP riders are training, I hear some interesting information now and then. Harry Fase (owner...
Actually as I'm from the local club where some of these GP riders are training, I hear some interesting information now and then. Harry Fase (owner of the F&H team) is a businessman that has been interested in dirtbikes since he was a kid. As he never really had the opportunity to ride, he is chasing his dream in another way, his own GP team. The man is pretty straight forward and likes to give people a chance, that's why he is supporting Ruben Fernandez so much. He loves the kid his determination and will power (same goes about Jed Beaton). The man is a winner and wants to keep going until he has a worldchampion/GP winning candidate in his team.

He pretty bluntly told one of our guys from the club "I will bring money to the table, my wife and daughter will run the team." And it looks like it goes fairly well. He invested in great tools for the mechanics (everything Snap-On), a workplace and even apartments for both the mechanics as the riders. After Marc de Reuver joined the team, the results went up as well. I know, these guys need talent to work with, but I'm 100% sure De Reuver has a good influence on them. After his investments for the last few years, they now get some sponsorships for tires, clothes, helmets, oil, suspension and all that stuff. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like they get some Kawasaki support as well.

Businessmen like Tim Mathys (Standing Construct) and Louis Vosters (Wilvo Yamaha) did the same thing. Of course they have a heart for the sport, but IMO (and correct me if i'm wrong) these teams will eventually run as businesses as well. If you look at those companies that I just named their websites, you see that they have quite some capital to work with. So if you have the capital, would you pay huge taxes or rather have investments - the teams they run - to reduce the taxes they have to pay? I know these guys do it for the heart of the sport though. All these men are winners and they eventually demand that from their riders. Same reason why Guillod had to leave Standing a few years ago because he didn't want to train on sandtracks and rode SX instead.

cracker39 wrote:
Visiting my 3th gp this Year, Valkenswaard, Lommel and now bulgaria (love this track) Regarding F&H, the Guy never looks happy, hear only negatieve comments, riders...
Visiting my 3th gp this Year, Valkenswaard, Lommel and now bulgaria (love this track)
Regarding F&H, the Guy never looks happy, hear only negatieve comments, riders, mechanics, truckdrivers , changing on a regular base, because They got in a argument with him.
And again rider out at F&H, No idea Why, but for sure About something stupid again......
tek14
8/28/2018 1:24pm
cracker39 wrote:
And again rider out at F&H, No idea Why, but for sure About something stupid again......
+1
RG1
8/28/2018 1:57pm
Cortami79 wrote:

cracker39 wrote:
Visiting my 3th gp this Year, Valkenswaard, Lommel and now bulgaria (love this track) Regarding F&H, the Guy never looks happy, hear only negatieve comments, riders...
cracker39 wrote:
Which rider?
jg393
8/28/2018 1:59pm Edited Date/Time 8/28/2018 2:00pm
cracker39 wrote:
cracker39 wrote:
RG1 wrote:
Which rider?
Ruben Fernandez.
Shame, he was showing some good improvement before his injury.
roninho
8/28/2018 2:01pm
Ruben Fernandez. Bit weird exactly he spend years with them in emx and they developed him. Now he is 19 years old with a full gp season under his belt looking like next season he could get into top 10 and they let him go.
RG1
8/28/2018 2:04pm
roninho wrote:
Ruben Fernandez. Bit weird exactly he spend years with them in emx and they developed him. Now he is 19 years old with a full gp...
Ruben Fernandez. Bit weird exactly he spend years with them in emx and they developed him. Now he is 19 years old with a full gp season under his belt looking like next season he could get into top 10 and they let him go.
Yeah that sucks. Wonder what the deal is there
jg393
8/28/2018 2:14pm
He is out due to
Injury right now, so I would take a guess that he was not re-signing for next year. Maybe they both thought it was in his best interest to look for
Opportunities for next year as soon as possible.
8/28/2018 4:03pm
Man when will fim stop allowing loungo to destroy the gp's!?. As it is now some ppl who could bloom are getting their careers destroyed!. They need to change some fucking rules now and start thinking about the teams finances ffs!.

Imagine scrapping the age rule in mx2 or change it to 25 or make it so you can ride a maximum of 3-4 seasons in mx2 so riders wouldnt have as much pressure on them to be at the top the first 2 seasons and even older mx2 racers out there would maybe be able to get a chance of proving themselves to get a ride in mxgp later instead of teams not wanting to take a risk on older dudes, and imagine loungo stop just doing everything he can to fill his pockets and tricking fim so he can get them where he want!. As it is now mxgp needs to pay way more money to the participating teams so they can afford their costs and they need to raise the riders purse so even up n comers can afford to race and to make the racing cheaper for privateer teams who are Currently struggling to make it go around. They should also reduce far away races like asia, south america, losail etc because its huge amounts of money to get there for the non factory teams and that effects both the teams and the riders in a negative way.

Would be so so much better and cheaper for teams if they stayed in europe so the teams could take their trailers with them and freight everything they needed for the most part and maybe have 2-3 rds in the us where ads, tv coverage and spectators would be massive compared to europe and for loungo and fim to pay for the teams to get over there. Think about this , suzuki pulled out because the cost to race in the gp's was to high compared to their earnings and so many other teams have gone from 3 riders to 2 the last decade to make their efforts cheaper. Nah its time for a change. More money for riders n teams , cut down the costs for teams and expand to 40 rider Gates!.
MXMattii
8/28/2018 5:35pm
Man when will fim stop allowing loungo to destroy the gp's!?. As it is now some ppl who could bloom are getting their careers destroyed!. They...
Man when will fim stop allowing loungo to destroy the gp's!?. As it is now some ppl who could bloom are getting their careers destroyed!. They need to change some fucking rules now and start thinking about the teams finances ffs!.

Imagine scrapping the age rule in mx2 or change it to 25 or make it so you can ride a maximum of 3-4 seasons in mx2 so riders wouldnt have as much pressure on them to be at the top the first 2 seasons and even older mx2 racers out there would maybe be able to get a chance of proving themselves to get a ride in mxgp later instead of teams not wanting to take a risk on older dudes, and imagine loungo stop just doing everything he can to fill his pockets and tricking fim so he can get them where he want!. As it is now mxgp needs to pay way more money to the participating teams so they can afford their costs and they need to raise the riders purse so even up n comers can afford to race and to make the racing cheaper for privateer teams who are Currently struggling to make it go around. They should also reduce far away races like asia, south america, losail etc because its huge amounts of money to get there for the non factory teams and that effects both the teams and the riders in a negative way.

Would be so so much better and cheaper for teams if they stayed in europe so the teams could take their trailers with them and freight everything they needed for the most part and maybe have 2-3 rds in the us where ads, tv coverage and spectators would be massive compared to europe and for loungo and fim to pay for the teams to get over there. Think about this , suzuki pulled out because the cost to race in the gp's was to high compared to their earnings and so many other teams have gone from 3 riders to 2 the last decade to make their efforts cheaper. Nah its time for a change. More money for riders n teams , cut down the costs for teams and expand to 40 rider Gates!.
In Switzerland 23 teams (must have been almost full MX2/MXGP & WMX lineup) came together and went to Luongo to talk. Because teams doesn't really get more money from their manufactures but the calendar gets longer and the races are getting raced on more exotic locations... So they gave him a sign.

To help you out of your dream: FIM will do nothing.
8/28/2018 7:57pm
roninho wrote:
Ruben Fernandez. Bit weird exactly he spend years with them in emx and they developed him. Now he is 19 years old with a full gp...
RG1 wrote:
Yeah that sucks. Wonder what the deal is there
I saw iT on motocrossplanet, again in good harmony, Bs!!
Must make place for the new Son in law I think, heard sunday he is out at ktm...

Next race MXDN, then to monster cup, Looking forwards to this trip!!

Bearuno
8/28/2018 8:46pm
MXMattii wrote:
In Switzerland 23 teams (must have been almost full MX2/MXGP & WMX lineup) came together and went to Luongo to talk. Because teams doesn't really get...
In Switzerland 23 teams (must have been almost full MX2/MXGP & WMX lineup) came together and went to Luongo to talk. Because teams doesn't really get more money from their manufactures but the calendar gets longer and the races are getting raced on more exotic locations... So they gave him a sign.

To help you out of your dream: FIM will do nothing.
MXMattii : "FIM will do Nothing"

You're bloody right there.

Luongo "owns" the GPs, lock, stock and barrel.

Until at least 2026, to my recollection. And, from things I've read, it appears He's (in the process of , or it's already a 'done deal') having that extended.

It would take a revolution at the FIM, to break the contract / take Luongo / Youthstream to task and change things, and, as Srb looks to be very close to becoming the head of the FIM, and not just the European 'branch', I think there's not a snowballs chance in hell that the FIM will ever reduce Luongos vampire-ism on MX.

Let's hope the Teams / Riders have some influence. It's a World Championship(s), so it should go to many places around the globe. But Luongo / Youthstream should be providing real travel assistance to those that do the Racing.

8/28/2018 10:42pm Edited Date/Time 8/28/2018 10:43pm
cracker39 wrote:
cracker39 wrote:
RG1 wrote:
Which rider?
Fernandez

Edit weird, my phone showed you as the last comment, never mind.
Cortami79
8/28/2018 11:54pm
Cortami, what is this local track? I ride almosf every week in Bleiswijk and Gouda and I’ve never seen one the F&H riders there.
Axel

Damn, in a week time it looks like they have a new line-up for next year Grinning
Cortami79
8/29/2018 12:00am
Bearuno wrote:
[b]MXMattii : [/b]"FIM will do Nothing" You're bloody right there. Luongo "owns" the GPs, lock, stock and barrel. Until at least 2026, to my recollection. And...
MXMattii : "FIM will do Nothing"

You're bloody right there.

Luongo "owns" the GPs, lock, stock and barrel.

Until at least 2026, to my recollection. And, from things I've read, it appears He's (in the process of , or it's already a 'done deal') having that extended.

It would take a revolution at the FIM, to break the contract / take Luongo / Youthstream to task and change things, and, as Srb looks to be very close to becoming the head of the FIM, and not just the European 'branch', I think there's not a snowballs chance in hell that the FIM will ever reduce Luongos vampire-ism on MX.

Let's hope the Teams / Riders have some influence. It's a World Championship(s), so it should go to many places around the globe. But Luongo / Youthstream should be providing real travel assistance to those that do the Racing.

The teams have the power, if they don't go, there won't be any racing..

IMO age rule 25 (or completely gone) and EMX250 with age 23.

The careers of riders like Butron, Roelants, Searle, Kras, Kouwenberg and many others were over before they could peak
roninho
8/29/2018 12:22am
I don't have an issue that riders have to perform in mx2, it's a world championship so that is part of the game.

What i think is crazy is that riders who finished in the top 5 in mx2 but who turn out not good enough to keep a factory ride in mxgp (or have injuries) cannot move back to mx2. They either have to stop or ride for smaller teams (and likely smaller $). Guys like Searle, Tixier, Butron, guillod, Nichols, Ferris, Paturel, etc. And those are just the top 5 guys. The result is that you have very young guys have a factory (or factory supported) ride for 3 to 5 years in mx2 (hello Davy Pootjes, and i'm a big big fan but still) who don't perform and have guys like Bobryshrev having to do a privateer effort in mxgp. Ít's just a career killer.

Get rid of the age rule in mx2 and EMX250, and use EMX250 to develop talent and have them showcase their talent. The real big talents (Prado, Geerts, Hofer etc.) will be signed by factories by their 125cc days anyways, and the more unknown talents will get factory support once they dominate in emx 250 (like TKO).

Post a reply to: MXGP silly season18/19

The Latest