MXGP silly season18/19

Freddy
11/20/2018 12:10am
MitchMX wrote:
José Butron who get's a seat in MXGP for all rounds, good deal for him after his results the last couple of years.. https://mxvice.com/98216/new-signing-jose-butron They might...
José Butron who get's a seat in MXGP for all rounds, good deal for him after his results the last couple of years..
https://mxvice.com/98216/new-signing-jose-butron

They might be looking for a second rider, could this be interesting for JVH if the BOS GP deal will fail?
Or VG, he rode steady last weekend at Paris SX.

Guillod, by steady do you mean Dnf, 11, dnf, dns, dns, dns?
MitchMX
Fantasy
1200th
11/20/2018 12:20am
MitchMX wrote:
José Butron who get's a seat in MXGP for all rounds, good deal for him after his results the last couple of years.. https://mxvice.com/98216/new-signing-jose-butron They might...
José Butron who get's a seat in MXGP for all rounds, good deal for him after his results the last couple of years..

They might be looking for a second rider, could this be interesting for JVH if the BOS GP deal will fail?

Freddy wrote:
Sorry, my mistake.
Switched the results of JT911 with the results of VG...
Freddy
11/20/2018 2:17am
MitchMX wrote:

Freddy wrote:
MitchMX wrote:
Sorry, my mistake.
Switched the results of JT911 with the results of VG...
Haha figured you meant someone else.
Tixier rode really good, I think he said to mxvice that he/his current team would get factory support for the 19 season.
MitchMX
Fantasy
1200th
11/20/2018 11:40pm
Tixier has factory support indeed, hope he will show his potential this year.

Bengtsson switches to the Husky for the Swedish championship and several Euro MXGP races.
Waiting for JWR to officially announce their riders.

The Shop

MitchMX
Fantasy
1200th
11/27/2018 6:48am
MitchMX wrote:
Tixier has factory support indeed, hope he will show his potential this year. Bengtsson switches to the Husky for the Swedish championship and several Euro MXGP...

Bengtsson switches to the Husky for the Swedish championship and several Euro MXGP races.
There it is, sounds like a good deal for KS22
KS22 to JWR
devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3875th
11/27/2018 7:28am Edited Date/Time 11/27/2018 7:29am
Dobermann wrote:
SAMUELE BERNARDINI with GHIDINELLI RACING TEAM IN 2019

https://www.mxbars.net/2018/11/22/samuele-bernardini-with-ghidinelli-ra…
Interested to see if he'll do any better on arguably the best manufacture in the 250 class. (in the US, at least. I know KTM destroys both titles in Europe)
themrtoad
11/27/2018 7:29am
Interested to see if he'll do any better on arguably the best manufacture in the 250 class. (in the US, at least. I know KTM destroys...
Interested to see if he'll do any better on arguably the best manufacture in the 250 class. (in the US, at least. I know KTM destroys both titles in Europe)
I Think he is over 23 and has to ride MXGP(450)
devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3875th
11/27/2018 7:32am
Interested to see if he'll do any better on arguably the best manufacture in the 250 class. (in the US, at least. I know KTM destroys...
themrtoad wrote:
Gotcha, thanks. Regardless I'm curious if he'll be the same or even better once he gets off the TM. I know it isn't slow or anything, but Yamaha has a lot more experience and resources in the class.
DeStouwer
11/27/2018 8:41am
themrtoad wrote:
Gotcha, thanks. Regardless I'm curious if he'll be the same or even better once he gets off the TM. I know it isn't slow or anything...
Gotcha, thanks. Regardless I'm curious if he'll be the same or even better once he gets off the TM. I know it isn't slow or anything, but Yamaha has a lot more experience and resources in the class.
He left TM in the middle of the season last year. He rode a Yam in the last 5 GP's.
DeStouwer
11/27/2018 8:43am
Rubini will race a Honda Assomotor in the EMX250-class.
devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3875th
11/27/2018 9:22am
themrtoad wrote:
Gotcha, thanks. Regardless I'm curious if he'll be the same or even better once he gets off the TM. I know it isn't slow or anything...
DeStouwer wrote:
He left TM in the middle of the season last year. He rode a Yam in the last 5 GP's.
I had no idea he did that. I just watched the highlight videos after each round and never caught that switch.
PastranaWho
11/29/2018 9:44am
DeStouwer wrote:
So far: [u]Red Bull KTM Factory Racing[/u] Jeffrey Herlings (MXGP) Tom Vialle (MX2) [u]Red Bull KTM De Carli Factory Racing[/u] Antonio Cairoli (MXGP) Jorge Prado (MX2)...
So far:

Red Bull KTM Factory Racing
Jeffrey Herlings (MXGP)
Tom Vialle (MX2)

Red Bull KTM De Carli Factory Racing
Antonio Cairoli (MXGP)
Jorge Prado (MX2)

Standing Construct KTM
Max Anstie (MXGP)
Glenn Coldenhoff (MXGP)
Ivo Monticelli (MXGP)

KTM Sarholz Racing Team
Maximilian Nagl (MXGP)

RFX KTM
Shaun Simpson (MXGP)

Hitachi KTM UK
Graeme Irwin (MXGP)
Conrad Mewse (MX2)
Bas Vaessen (MX2)

Team VHR Racing
Jordi Tixier (MXGP)

North Europe Racing KTM
Petar Petrov (MXGP)

Marchetti Racing Team KTM
Iker Larrañaga (MX2)
Andrea Zanotti (MX2)

JD Gunnex KTM Racing Team
José Butrón (MXGP)
Richard Šikyňa (MX2)
Petr Polák (MX2)

Team Steels Dr. Jack
Nicholas Lapucci (MX2)
Kim Savaste (MX2)

Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing
Pauls Jonass (MXGP)
Arminas Jasikonis (MXGP)
Thomas Kjær Olsen (MX2)
Jed Beaton (MX2)

A1M Husqvarna
Tanel Leok (MXGP)

Team DIGA-Procross Husqvarna
Davy Pootjes (MX2)

REVO Husqvarna UK
Dylan Walsh (MX2)
Alvin Östlund (MX2)

Team HRC
Tim Gajser (MXGP)
Brian Bogers (MXGP)
Calvin Vlaanderen (MX2)

114 Motorsports Honda
Mitch Evans (MX2)
Zachary Pichon (MX2)

Honda RedMoto Assomotor
Brent Van Doninck (MX2)
Mathys Boisramé (MX2)

Monster Energy Yamaha Factory MXGP Team
Romain Febvre (MXGP)
Jeremy Seewer (MXGP)

Wilvo Yamaha Official MXGP Team
Arnaud Tonus (MXGP)
Gautier Paulin (MXGP)

Kemea Yamaha Yamalube Racing Team
Ben Watson (MX2)
Jago Geerts (MX2)

Yamaha SM Action - M.C. Migliori
Michele Cervellin (MX2)
Maxime Renaux (MX2)

JWR Yamaha Racing
Kevin Strijbos (MXGP)
Vsevolod Brylyakov (MXGP)
Anton Gole (MXGP)

Ghidinelli Racing Team
Samuele Bernardini (MXGP)

Team Ausio Yamaha Yamalube Maxxis
Jorge Zaragoza (MX2)

Monster Energy Kawasaki Racing Team
Clément Desalle (MXGP)
Julien Lieber (MXGP)

Gebben V Venrooy Kawasaki Racing
Alessandro Lupino (MXGP)
Benoît Paturel (MXGP)
Marcel Conijn (MX2)

BOS GP
Evgeny Bobryshev (MXGP)
Tommy Searle (MXGP)

Bike It DRT Kawasaki
Darian Sanayei (MX2)

F&H Racing Team
Henry Jacobi (MX2)
Adam Sterry (MX2)

Kim Savaste will be with Team Steels Dr Jack with Lapucci.
Petrov North racing Europe on KTM mxgp

Gole JWR Yamaha mxgp

Guillod ?
keinz
11/29/2018 10:21am
MitchMX wrote:
Tixier has factory support indeed, hope he will show his potential this year. Bengtsson switches to the Husky for the Swedish championship and several Euro MXGP...

Tixier has no potential in 450. Pure and simple. He was lucky to win 250 CC. Thats all
Lynch
11/29/2018 10:37am
Dobermann wrote:
keinz wrote:
I dont't know what's all the buss about Brylakov. Has he eveh shown some results? No. Somehow he gets factory deals. Russians, I mean Russians pure...
I dont't know what's all the buss about Brylakov. Has he eveh shown some results? No. Somehow he gets factory deals. Russians, I mean Russians pure money, nothing else+trollsTongue
You think that's a factory deal? Woohoo
2stroketango
11/29/2018 6:51pm
Really interesting to see KTM/Husky dominate the market share in MXGP, seems like few teams go with Japanese OEMs now.
11/30/2018 6:07am
keinz wrote:
I dont't know what's all the buss about Brylakov. Has he eveh shown some results? No. Somehow he gets factory deals. Russians, I mean Russians pure...
I dont't know what's all the buss about Brylakov. Has he eveh shown some results? No. Somehow he gets factory deals. Russians, I mean Russians pure money, nothing else+trollsTongue
Factory??? Well you seem to be good informed.
BTW Brylyakov was on the podium in MX2 GP.
Ray_MXS
11/30/2018 6:34am
This Keinz guy really doesnt like Russians... or Americans... Or French... Or anyone really Laughing
Anyway the sooner this troll gets muted the better imo. Its been a few too many stupid threads and comments at this point.

Really cool to see JWR stepping up the way they are this year and also fielding three riders which we all could just hope more team does. With such a large field of riders flooding in from the now age locked MX2 and EMX250 there has to someone be more rides. Just like everything else its the big names that get too much. Dont get me wrong, the big names like Herlings, Cairoli, Febrve or Gajser truly earned a big paycheck, but its just way too much. Its even worse in the US. They dont need to make such ridicoulous numbers. Narrow the pay to more reaonable levels so the manufacturers can have more guys on their teams and/or support more satellite teams so more riders make a proper living instead of just fading to obscurity because there isnt enough rides.
Jigsaw
11/30/2018 7:50am
It's a shame really because if teams like JWR, North Racing Europe & Revo don't step up, where would these riders go to find rides to compete at the highest level!?

The sooner the MX2 age restriction is sorted out, the more sponsors will look to take MX2 more seriously again (Monster Energy etc..) and get more riders sorted with deals, and stop forcing riders who simply don't like the bigger bikes.
keinz
11/30/2018 8:14am Edited Date/Time 11/30/2018 8:27am
Ray_MXS wrote:
This Keinz guy really doesnt like Russians... or Americans... Or French... Or anyone really :laugh: Anyway the sooner this troll gets muted the better imo. Its...
This Keinz guy really doesnt like Russians... or Americans... Or French... Or anyone really Laughing
Anyway the sooner this troll gets muted the better imo. Its been a few too many stupid threads and comments at this point.

Really cool to see JWR stepping up the way they are this year and also fielding three riders which we all could just hope more team does. With such a large field of riders flooding in from the now age locked MX2 and EMX250 there has to someone be more rides. Just like everything else its the big names that get too much. Dont get me wrong, the big names like Herlings, Cairoli, Febrve or Gajser truly earned a big paycheck, but its just way too much. Its even worse in the US. They dont need to make such ridicoulous numbers. Narrow the pay to more reaonable levels so the manufacturers can have more guys on their teams and/or support more satellite teams so more riders make a proper living instead of just fading to obscurity because there isnt enough rides.
Nothing against Americans or French, but if one country ( Russia ) occupied your motherland in 50 years, then it's in our DNA dislike that nation and after they left it was just ruins what they left behaind. 20% of our nation was sended to Siberia And fom 90' we had to start from the scatch. I think we are doing prety well. Learn the history. And read my postsSmile
Paul333
11/30/2018 7:21pm
keinz wrote:
Tixier has no potential in 450. Pure and simple. He was lucky to win 250 CC. Thats all
How do you have MX2 race wins & championship based only on luck?
Motofinne
12/1/2018 12:16am
Are there any rumors about american riders racing in EMX250 or MX2? We have been spoilt with lots of riders the last couple of years but now there is only Sanayei in MX2?

Charbonneu quit, Covington moved to America, Weltin moved to America because of the rule change etc.
Ray_MXS
12/1/2018 1:01am
keinz wrote:
Nothing against Americans or French, but if one country ( Russia ) occupied your motherland in 50 years, then it's in our DNA dislike that nation...
Nothing against Americans or French, but if one country ( Russia ) occupied your motherland in 50 years, then it's in our DNA dislike that nation and after they left it was just ruins what they left behaind. 20% of our nation was sended to Siberia And fom 90' we had to start from the scatch. I think we are doing prety well. Learn the history. And read my postsSmile
So you hate Brylyakov because the nation of Russia occupied your country decades ago?

Makes as much sense as your posts lately tbh. And that's the last attention you'll get from me
12/1/2018 1:10am Edited Date/Time 12/1/2018 1:10am
keinz wrote:
Nothing against Americans or French, but if one country ( Russia ) occupied your motherland in 50 years, then it's in our DNA dislike that nation...
Ray_MXS wrote:
So you hate Brylyakov because the nation of Russia occupied your country decades ago? Makes as much sense as your posts lately tbh. And that's the...
So you hate Brylyakov because the nation of Russia occupied your country decades ago?

Makes as much sense as your posts lately tbh. And that's the last attention you'll get from me
What he means he hates the nation rather than the actual rider. I like all the French riders but like most Brits, we cannot stand the nation. Same as the scots.
alex69
12/1/2018 3:55am
keinz wrote:
Paul333 wrote:
One 85 charity race.???
12/1/2018 4:51am
keinz wrote:
Paul333 wrote:
alex69 wrote:
One 85 charity race.???
Just had a look at standings from 2014, Tixier won 3 races to Herlings 21. Herlings missed 4 rounds & he hardly scored any points at the last round in Mexico. Tixier was super consistent that year.

Post a reply to: MXGP silly season18/19

The Latest