MXGP online source?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/7/2018 7:24 AM

Curious if anybody knows about a source to watch the GPs online for free? I got duped into getting the supercross video pass, and let me tell you, the only better way to lose $200 is to literally burn it. So if anybody knows of a decent source to watch better racing, I'd love to hear about it.

|

3/7/2018 7:34 AM

The MXGP-TV package is the best out there, HD, no adverts, excellent coverage, a commentator that's passionate about the sport, all the classes on that day, so that could be both GP classes, EMX125 and/or EMX125, WMX or EMX300. You won't be disappointed.

|

3/7/2018 7:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2018 7:56 AM

^ I second this! The quality of the stream is excellent. Very rare to have any issues, plus all the other classes you get plus the MXoN. If you can't watch live, the race replays are available immediately too. All the talk about how greedy Luongo is makes you not want to give him any money but when they put out a quality product like the MXGP package, I have no problems giving him my money. I have bought it every year since RV made the trip across the pond and its the best money I spent to watch moto. Although, the $50 for NBC Sports Gold for the outdoors is a good quality stream as well.

If you have an Amazon Fire TV device, download Mobdro and look in the sports channel section. You can find it live on Motorsport TV, but the quality isn't as good. I used this on Sunday in a pinch because I paid with an e-check through paypal by accident instead of a credit card so I had to wait until the payment cleared to have access to watch.

Edit: Plus Paul Malin doesn't hesitate to call out the camera guys when they miss something or pan away from the action. He does an amazing job, most of the time by himself

|

3/7/2018 8:05 AM

The MXGP package for me has been great and consistent. I say go for it, small investment if your a moto gear head like most of us.

|

3/7/2018 8:06 AM

bmartens wrote:

Curious if anybody knows about a source to watch the GPs online for free? I got duped into getting the supercross video pass, and let me tell you, the only better way to lose $200 is to literally burn it. So if anybody knows of a decent source to watch better racing, I'd love to hear about it.

Not really happy with the supercross stream either. Sent them a few complaint emails already...
Never had a problem with MXGP-TV (earlier when it was freecaster.tv there used to be problems). I think it's worth the price, plus you get to watch all the classes, not only 250 and 450, there are also the European "Amateur" classes, and of course the mxon. And you get to watch replays of recent years.

Otherwise there are a few guys on youtube that upload them. But don't expect it to be great quality.

|

3/7/2018 8:07 AM

Trust me, it's worth the investment.

|