MXGP of Switzerland

RG1
8/19/2018 12:17pm
looks like Anstie is getting back in shape , 2 very solid motos today where he showed same speed as top 5
He's been really unlucky this season. He should have been on the podium at round 2 in Valkenswaard but crashed late in the 2nd Moto and missed out. Then he got a concussion at round 3 and it took him a long while to get back to his normal self, as we've seen with others who have had concussions. Now he's back to himself and showing what he can do. It's a joke to me that he's losing his ride to Jasikonis. Maybe I'm biased cos I'm British but that move makes no sense to me
8/19/2018 12:24pm
RG1 wrote:
He's been really unlucky this season. He should have been on the podium at round 2 in Valkenswaard but crashed late in the 2nd Moto and...
He's been really unlucky this season. He should have been on the podium at round 2 in Valkenswaard but crashed late in the 2nd Moto and missed out. Then he got a concussion at round 3 and it took him a long while to get back to his normal self, as we've seen with others who have had concussions. Now he's back to himself and showing what he can do. It's a joke to me that he's losing his ride to Jasikonis. Maybe I'm biased cos I'm British but that move makes no sense to me
yeah , i was surprised he had to leave the Husky team ..
a healthy and fit Anstie is faster these days as Paulin and a lot of other top 10 riders .
And who picked Jasikonis ? damn thats a big risk
Motofinne
8/19/2018 12:26pm
Factory Husqvarna is a complete shitshow. Getting rid of an unmotivated and expensive Paulin makes sense. But letting Anstie go is a huge mistake. Jasikonis is a gamble worth taking but who is going to ride the second bike? JVH? Anstie > JVH
Whitey
8/22/2018 5:36am Edited Date/Time 8/22/2018 5:40am
This has just come on TV now, looks like a fairground race with monster sized billboards

The Shop

RG1
8/22/2018 7:07am
Whitey wrote:
This has just come on TV now, looks like a fairground race with monster sized billboards
It's a fantastic venue. With possibly the best atmosphere on the calendar. It's well worth a visit
line-up
8/22/2018 9:47am
It was very surprising it was almost unnoticed the great race of Anthony Rodriguez.
5th overall in the GP with a great first moto in 3rd position till the final laps when Covington managed to pass him after trying for all moto.
Great effort for a rider that filled in for Brylyakov from the German round with zero motocross preparation.
He did great also in Indonesia and in a couple of international races in Belgium where he was up there with Watson, Geerts and Covington.
Big improvements in a very short time.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
207th
8/22/2018 9:59am
line-up wrote:
It was very surprising it was almost unnoticed the great race of Anthony Rodriguez. 5th overall in the GP with a great first moto in 3rd...
It was very surprising it was almost unnoticed the great race of Anthony Rodriguez.
5th overall in the GP with a great first moto in 3rd position till the final laps when Covington managed to pass him after trying for all moto.
Great effort for a rider that filled in for Brylyakov from the German round with zero motocross preparation.
He did great also in Indonesia and in a couple of international races in Belgium where he was up there with Watson, Geerts and Covington.
Big improvements in a very short time.
I agree. First I couldn't believe they signed him for this fill-in but looks like it was a good move. He could land on the podium before the season is over
ron36
8/22/2018 10:38am Edited Date/Time 8/22/2018 10:40am
Motofinne wrote:
Factory Husqvarna is a complete shitshow. Getting rid of an unmotivated and expensive Paulin makes sense. But letting Anstie go is a huge mistake. Jasikonis is...
Factory Husqvarna is a complete shitshow. Getting rid of an unmotivated and expensive Paulin makes sense. But letting Anstie go is a huge mistake. Jasikonis is a gamble worth taking but who is going to ride the second bike? JVH? Anstie > JVH
Jasikonis en Jonass to ice one husq and v horebeek go redbull ktm with herlings

and mx2 jago geerts to redbull ktm and jed beaton to husqvarna?
8/23/2018 12:40am
Not gonna happen. Why would they get rid of Coldenhoff and take Van Horebeek back instead? Makes absolutely no sense.
Jago Geerts to KTM is also not gonna happen, he recently extended his Yamaha contract.

And Motofinne, why is Factory Husky a shitshow?
Kimi Raikonen invested millions in this sport just for the fun of it. But he expects results and I think he has the right to. Paulin had his chance but couldn't do it and Anstie has to much up and downs and you'll never become champion with him. So I understand he's looking for something new.
Raikonen has a shitload of money, so don't be suprised if he comes up with a surprise. Jonass might be it, he tried to get Herlings too not long ago.
Bidirella
8/23/2018 1:17am
Not gonna happen. Why would they get rid of Coldenhoff and take Van Horebeek back instead? Makes absolutely no sense. Jago Geerts to KTM is also...
Not gonna happen. Why would they get rid of Coldenhoff and take Van Horebeek back instead? Makes absolutely no sense.
Jago Geerts to KTM is also not gonna happen, he recently extended his Yamaha contract.

And Motofinne, why is Factory Husky a shitshow?
Kimi Raikonen invested millions in this sport just for the fun of it. But he expects results and I think he has the right to. Paulin had his chance but couldn't do it and Anstie has to much up and downs and you'll never become champion with him. So I understand he's looking for something new.
Raikonen has a shitload of money, so don't be suprised if he comes up with a surprise. Jonass might be it, he tried to get Herlings too not long ago.
What if the first plan was that Jonass would take the spot of Coldenhoff. What if Ice one went after Jonass and they got him from KTM? So now KTM needs a new MXGP guy and Coldenhoff is already signed for the next 2 years with factory bikes with Standing Construct.

JVH is one off the best riders left and a good history with the team so...

I think something like this happend if it is true, otherwise the would have keep Coldenhoff for sure.
Motofinne
8/23/2018 1:53am
I take everything back if Husqvarna gets Jonass. But getting rid of Anstie and replacing him with Jasikonis/JVH is still a horrible idea in my opinion.
kkawboy14
8/23/2018 3:32am
Are the GP’s like F1? In that the guy who pays the team the most money gets the ride?
ron36
8/23/2018 5:41am
No. Not with the factory teams.
How do you think De dycker got his factory ride? Because good sponsors with him. Same with v horebeek, he brings better personal sponsors than Coldenhoff.

And a factory team can pay off a contract, so maybe geerts can have a factory bike. You never know..
8/23/2018 5:52am Edited Date/Time 8/23/2018 6:05am
Well I remember De Dycker winning GP's going 1-1, maybe that helped him a bit too? Ken won GP's in every year from 2007 till 2010 and in 2013 he ended the world championship in 3rd place....

There are always exceptions, but normally the factory teams want the best riders, not the best paying. If Jerre has such good sponsors, he'll find a good spot somewhere like Wilvo Yamaha. It's not that you can buy a spot at Red Bull KTM just like that...
If it is true that Jonass goes to Ice1 Husqvarna, than Coldenhoff is more or less fucked and Horebeek might be lucky. I'm 100% sure that if that was known before, they would have never let go of Coldenhoff. But hey, it's all rumours, let's just wait and see.
Robgvx
8/23/2018 9:15am Edited Date/Time 8/23/2018 9:16am
Well I remember De Dycker winning GP's going 1-1, maybe that helped him a bit too? Ken won GP's in every year from 2007 till 2010...
Well I remember De Dycker winning GP's going 1-1, maybe that helped him a bit too? Ken won GP's in every year from 2007 till 2010 and in 2013 he ended the world championship in 3rd place....

There are always exceptions, but normally the factory teams want the best riders, not the best paying. If Jerre has such good sponsors, he'll find a good spot somewhere like Wilvo Yamaha. It's not that you can buy a spot at Red Bull KTM just like that...
If it is true that Jonass goes to Ice1 Husqvarna, than Coldenhoff is more or less fucked and Horebeek might be lucky. I'm 100% sure that if that was known before, they would have never let go of Coldenhoff. But hey, it's all rumours, let's just wait and see.
Ken bought his factory KTM ride. Or, rather, his GF’s Dad did. That’s what I was told.
8/24/2018 4:56am
He won Gp’s and was 3rd in the world championship, so he deserved it anyway. Still no prove that you can buy a factory spot.
8/24/2018 7:24am
Whitey wrote:
RG1 wrote:
It's a fantastic venue. With possibly the best atmosphere on the calendar. It's well worth a visit
Yepp, went last year and really enjoyed it. Track has great dirt, a nice layout and the big uphill triple is spectacular.
KDXGarage
8/24/2018 8:00am
CBSSN is about to show MXGP motto 2.

Post a reply to: MXGP of Switzerland

The Latest