MXGP of Russia - entries

Jefro98
4/26/2018 12:45am
kongols wrote:
It`s a holiday everywhere. May 1st.
Not in the UK it isn't.
kongols wrote:
USA and UK is not everywhere. It`s somewhere over the ocean. Doesn`t count.
How about the Netherlands?

No holyday for us either.
DeStouwer
4/26/2018 1:32am
There's a chance that Todd Waters will fill in for the injured Brian Bogers at Team HRC from the GP of Latvia on. It's not known for how many rounds Waters would ride, as he had plans to race the AMA Nationals as a privateer.
Motofinne
4/26/2018 3:08am Edited Date/Time 4/26/2018 4:25am
DeStouwer wrote:
There's a chance that Todd Waters will fill in for the injured Brian Bogers at Team HRC from the GP of Latvia on. It's not known...
There's a chance that Todd Waters will fill in for the injured Brian Bogers at Team HRC from the GP of Latvia on. It's not known for how many rounds Waters would ride, as he had plans to race the AMA Nationals as a privateer.
I wonder how the people making decisions at HSF feels right about now.

Maybe they got some deal done with Honda regarding their core business but their exposure has been almost nonexistent since they stopped running their "own" MX2 team and started sponsoring Honda.
philG
4/26/2018 4:20am
DeStouwer wrote:
There's a chance that Todd Waters will fill in for the injured Brian Bogers at Team HRC from the GP of Latvia on. It's not known...
Motofinne wrote:
I wonder how the people making decisions at HSF feels right about now. Maybe they got some deal done with Honda regarding their core business but...

Maybe they got some deal done with Honda regarding their core business but their exposure has been almost nonexistent since they stopped running their "own" MX2 team and started sponsoring Honda.
Agreed, the paddock was a sea of Blue and White, and riders at the front in all of the 250/125 classes. Now its like they just left. Eggs and Baskets spring to mind.

The Shop

kongols
4/26/2018 7:10am
Speaking of GP of Latvia in Kegums. They changed the track and it will run clockwise. Opposite to what was last year.
roninho
4/26/2018 11:04am
DeStouwer wrote:
Motofinne wrote:
I wonder how the people making decisions at HSF feels right about now. Maybe they got some deal done with Honda regarding their core business but...

agreed.Or as an alternative i would imagine their $ would have come a long way for main sponsor for Suzuki in both MXGP and MX2. More riders and with a lot more visible branding as well.
keinz
4/27/2018 8:01am
kongols wrote:
Speaking of GP of Latvia in Kegums. They changed the track and it will run clockwise. Opposite to what was last year.
Whaaat?

Post a reply to: MXGP of Russia - entries

The Latest