MXGP of Patagonia Argentina: Qualifying Discussion

3/18/2017 4:32pm
I have always rooted against herlings because he was always spanking everyone but watching him struggle this bad after injuries etc I feel bad for the...
I have always rooted against herlings because he was always spanking everyone but watching him struggle this bad after injuries etc I feel bad for the guy. Come on and get a top 5 this weekend!!!! Gajser goes 1-1 tomorrow...
Prntscrn wrote:
Don't worry, he'll be back. This isn't after injuries this is with a injury. He'll soon be fighting for wins again
I hope so.
bsharkey
3/18/2017 7:27pm
Sanayie (spelling) is flying!!!!
so stoked for that kid. we used to live 20 minutes from him. hope he has a great day tomorrow
3/18/2017 7:40pm
Sanayie (spelling) is flying!!!!
bsharkey wrote:
so stoked for that kid. we used to live 20 minutes from him. hope he has a great day tomorrow
Maybe get his first podium!? I'm rooting for him!
DeStouwer
3/19/2017 2:04am
A little bit too much jumps and bumps in the second part of the track for me, but it's one of the best of the whole calendar. If not the best.

Good day for the Belgians, hope Desalle can get a decent start today and stay on the podium.

The Shop

3/19/2017 2:28am
DeStouwer wrote:
A little bit too much jumps and bumps in the second part of the track for me, but it's one of the best of the whole...
A little bit too much jumps and bumps in the second part of the track for me, but it's one of the best of the whole calendar. If not the best.

Good day for the Belgians, hope Desalle can get a decent start today and stay on the podium.
I agree about too many jumps. The dirt is so good it's a shame that they spend half the race off of it. The best racing always happens when the bikes are in contact with the ground.
Aryen
3/19/2017 3:03am Edited Date/Time 3/19/2017 3:04am
I have always rooted against herlings because he was always spanking everyone but watching him struggle this bad after injuries etc I feel bad for the...
I have always rooted against herlings because he was always spanking everyone but watching him struggle this bad after injuries etc I feel bad for the guy. Come on and get a top 5 this weekend!!!! Gajser goes 1-1 tomorrow...
Prntscrn wrote:
Don't worry, he'll be back. This isn't after injuries this is with a injury. He'll soon be fighting for wins again
I hope so.
I was kinda expecting that to be this weekend... Hopefully a good start and his time practice pace. Should be good for a top 5.
Robgvx
3/19/2017 6:22am
DeStouwer wrote:
A little bit too much jumps and bumps in the second part of the track for me, but it's one of the best of the whole...

True. But also it's, like, twice as wide as other tracks.
Fiar
3/19/2017 7:02am
Prntscrn wrote:
This is confusing, because the gap between the fastest riders and him was smaller in the 1st two GP's than it is now. And he has ridden more with the bike after those gp's even a dutch race...he seems weak this weekend...definately something wrong because he was the fastest at the mxon on a mxgp machine
3/19/2017 7:58am
3 minutes until live racing starts. Are we going to use this thread to continue the race talk?
sende
Fantasy
4429th
3/19/2017 8:06am
That track is just perfect!
3/19/2017 8:09am
the quality of this stream is wonderful i love my mxgp package
JRCII
3/19/2017 8:39am
Just got home, what happened to Lieber?
cameron96
3/19/2017 8:42am
JRCII wrote:
Just got home, what happened to Lieber?
Just started way back I guess.
Motofinne
3/19/2017 8:46am
Conrad Mewse has had a horrible start to the season.
3/19/2017 8:54am
Fucking Sterry racing backwards and took Lieber down along the way.
3/19/2017 8:57am
The class is so much better without Jeffrey I have to admit. Great track, almost feels like the first real GP. Disappointed for Lieber.
3/19/2017 9:22am
Herlings is still having a rough time, I was really hoping his hand would have been a bit better already. Bummer Unsure
ruskymx
3/19/2017 9:24am
Moens_Andy wrote:
the quality of this stream is wonderful i love my mxgp package
Ditto! The first year I bought it was when RV gave it a go, but it's so good I bought it the last two years as well. For some reason I thought it started at 1:00 (my time) but I was wrong. It's so nice that the MX2 race 1 is available to watch immediately after completion. Im behind now but the hour break will allow me to watch the 2nd motos live. Paul Malin does a good job too!

Post a reply to: MXGP of Patagonia Argentina: Qualifying Discussion

The Latest