|

3/2/2019 9:44 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

JvH second in free practice.
Man I'd love to see him beat every Yamaha rider out there

same here

|

3/2/2019 10:17 AM

We are live for qualifying! MXGP season has officially started, wooohooo!

|

3/2/2019 10:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/2/2019 10:22 AM

Sorry if this is a dumb question but is Tom Vialle the son of Frederic vialle?

Edit: Found my answer.

|

3/2/2019 10:40 AM

This is a great race. Only a qualifier but damn those guys are going for it.

|

3/2/2019 10:41 AM

Holyshot they are absolutely balls out in quali! Awesome racing!

|

3/2/2019 10:42 AM

I hope Jacobi and TKO can ve this close to Prado all season.

|

3/2/2019 10:46 AM

Finnish_Flash_62 wrote:

I hope Jacobi and TKO can ve this close to Prado all season.

Jacobi has been fast also last year but he just crashes too much...
Tko is pretty constant

|

3/2/2019 10:47 AM

That was some great line choices from tko the last couple of laps. Jacobi does not give up though!

|

3/2/2019 10:48 AM

First race of the season and first mechanical for a Dixon bike...

|

3/2/2019 10:48 AM

keinz wrote:

That chocolate cake dirt, layout, and heavenly location...
Photo

|

3/2/2019 10:51 AM

That was a dick move by prado. Imo

|

3/2/2019 10:51 AM

DeStouwer wrote:

First race of the season and first mechanical for a Dixon bike...

Yeah but did you see how fast it was before it popped?

|

3/2/2019 10:55 AM

LePaass wrote:

Yep and not the first time he's pulled one like that.

|

3/2/2019 10:57 AM

LePaass wrote:

Yup, not necessary in a qualifying

|

3/2/2019 10:58 AM

Man i forgot to renew my subscription and now it wont accept my payment. When i press the "order" button a red box with "Transaction failed" comes up for some reason...

|

3/2/2019 11:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/2/2019 11:03 AM

Motofinne wrote:

Man i forgot to renew my subscription and now it wont accept my payment. When i press the "order" button a red box with "Transaction failed" comes up for some reason...

call your bank, your card may be locked due to suspicious activity. Happened to me, anyways

Edit:
Great racing in the MX2 quali. Really surprised those guys went for it with such intensity. My initial reaction to the Prado incident was "Man that's fucked up"

|

Holeshot Coffee Co.
Each bag sold donates $1 to Road2Recovery

3/2/2019 11:02 AM

Motofinne wrote:

USA wrote:

call your bank, your card may be locked due to suspicious activity. Happened to me, anyways

Edit:
Great racing in the MX2 quali. Really surprised those guys went for it with such intensity. My initial reaction to the Prado incident was "Man that's fucked up"

It shouldn't be a problem on my side, i bought some stuff from the 7-11 an hour or two ago with my card.

|

3/2/2019 11:03 AM

Motofinne wrote:

USA wrote:

Edit:

Motofinne wrote:

It shouldn't be a problem on my side, i bought some stuff from the 7-11 an hour or two ago with my card.

It happened to ma i think 2 years ago. Had to start a new account. Worked fine after that.

|

3/2/2019 11:04 AM

Motofinne wrote:

USA wrote:

Edit:

Motofinne wrote:

Did you try and buy the MXGP package before you went to 7-11? My problem was that trying to buy the MXGP package locked my card FWIW

|

Holeshot Coffee Co.
Each bag sold donates $1 to Road2Recovery

3/2/2019 11:04 AM

USA wrote:

Edit:

Motofinne wrote:

Sideways wrote:

It happened to ma i think 2 years ago. Had to start a new account. Worked fine after that.

Ok, i'm gonna try that. Thanks!

|

3/2/2019 11:08 AM

LePaass wrote:

Not smart of him to do that to Jacobi. I feel like he’s not one to hold back to return to favor.

|

3/2/2019 11:09 AM

450s lining up! Missing last years champ but i think this can get exciting!

|