MXGP of Lombardia discussion

St Ann More
6/21/2018 1:33pm Edited Date/Time 6/21/2018 1:37pm
facts .... 10 GP's , won 8 of them . won 16 out of 20 moto's ... missed a race but still has red plate and...
facts .... 10 GP's , won 8 of them . won 16 out of 20 moto's ...
missed a race but still has red plate and the pointslead

Tony doesnt have anything yet . no redplate , no crown .. lots of racing to go

Herlings still the king
tommyjif wrote:
Facts says: Cairoli 9 World champs in 13 years. Out of which 7 in the Major class. Hearlings 3 champs in 8 years, 0 in the...
Facts says:
Cairoli 9 World champs in 13 years. Out of which 7 in the Major class.
Hearlings 3 champs in 8 years, 0 in the Major class. 6 big injuries and one potentially career ending.
Excuse me but what are you talking about?
dude ,Tony is 10 years older ..bit weird he ...lets talk again in 10 years :P Herlings could easily win 6 or 7 titles in a...
dude ,Tony is 10 years older ..bit weird he ...lets talk again in 10 years Tongue
Herlings could easily win 6 or 7 titles in a row when Tony is gone and win a lot more as 101 GP's ...

this is Cairoli's 15th season btw and if he doesnt win this one , it wouldnt surprise me if he retires
Whats weird about it? Cairoli has won 9 of the 14 completed, Herlings 3 of 7. Circa 65% versus 43%.

Herlings could easily win 6 or 7 titles in a row when Tony retires? He couldn't even do that in MX2.

In 10 years time Herlings will be retired! He'll be battered and bruised but regarded as one of the best with the most GP wins, not titles.
6/21/2018 1:56pm
I'm just here to watch the two guys above me argue like school children :D

6/21/2018 2:06pm Edited Date/Time 6/21/2018 2:10pm
Whats weird about it? Cairoli has won 9 of the 14 completed, Herlings 3 of 7. Circa 65% versus 43%. Herlings could easily win 6 or...
Whats weird about it? Cairoli has won 9 of the 14 completed, Herlings 3 of 7. Circa 65% versus 43%.

Herlings could easily win 6 or 7 titles in a row when Tony retires? He couldn't even do that in MX2.

In 10 years time Herlings will be retired! He'll be battered and bruised but regarded as one of the best with the most GP wins, not titles.
we dont know dude , time will tell .. both scenarios are possible

During last years and this years MXGP races he hasnt made mistakes in the weekends
Cairoli had a lot more crashes but stayed healthy , could have been the other way around very easily.

But i agree up till now Tony has a better record , no doubt and he is still up there beating all other riders easily every
I think he will mature this year and get better and safer , and with it win multiple titles in next years.
He has speed left to be able to control races , thats a good thing . When Tony is gone , who is going to challenge ?
i expected Febvre and Gajser to be much more competetive this season , but they are a class down on these 2

and btw , Tony had 4 out of his first 7 ... only compare avaialable numbers .

The Shop

Post a reply to: MXGP of Lombardia discussion

The Latest